What would you charge to let someone crucify you

• Thread starter Deleted member 38673 (BobbieBound)
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
A few days ago I received an e-mail from Crux Forums. I think it was someone in administration. It referred to a thread titled, "how-much-you-want-to-be-crucified-for-real". This id not to be confused with another Crux Forums thread about what someone would pay to be crucified for real. I had read the post, and I'm sorry I don't remember the name of the author. In it there was purposed what a rich person, with fabulous wealth, would pay to crucify a volunteer to allow them to crucify that individual. It discussed such things a nails, flogging until you saw bone, the amount of money to be paid, emergency medical care, the death of the victim, how many hours the victim would be on the cross, etc. I felt that there was plenty here to be negotiated, and Crux members might like to join in the discussion. I feel that this would have nothing to do with prostitution. We would be talking about "Performance Art". I suspect the wealthy individual would want this for their own amusement, or as a live show for their guests at a luncheon or dinner soiree. So, here we go, I'll start us off. Tell us what you would be willing to do, and for how much.
I would do for free to be crucified
Public

I would stage a theatre performance about the crucifixion of a man. I would play the character who suffers and dies naked on the cross. I would charge tickets to watch me "die"

How much for free
I public 100 procent.....
Ticket to watch me die ...
Also bets how long will take

A few days ago I received an e-mail from Crux Forums. I think it was someone in administration. It referred to a thread titled, "how-much-you-want-to-be-crucified-for-real". This id not to be confused with another Crux Forums thread about what someone would pay to be crucified for real. I had read the post, and I'm sorry I don't remember the name of the author. In it there was purposed what a rich person, with fabulous wealth, would pay to crucify a volunteer to allow them to crucify that individual. It discussed such things a nails, flogging until you saw bone, the amount of money to be paid, emergency medical care, the death of the victim, how many hours the victim would be on the cross, etc. I felt that there was plenty here to be negotiated, and Crux members might like to join in the discussion. I feel that this would have nothing to do with prostitution. We would be talking about "Performance Art". I suspect the wealthy individual would want this for their own amusement, or as a live show for their guests at a luncheon or dinner soiree. So, here we go, I'll start us off. Tell us what you would be willing to do, and for how much.
Who want that.....

I am with the NOTHING crowd. It is not that the experience of hanging on four spikes has no value to me. It is not that my crucifixion team should not be compensated for their efforts and disposing of my body. It is that I would hope the mutual benefit would cancel and allow everyone involved to avoid the complexities of contracts, escrows, and payments.

Back
Top Bottom