What’s worse? Being crucified with your Mother, or your Wife?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Mother in law is full of surprises, I notice from my cross! :D
You should have introduced her to me! We could have, probably we should also have invited some more friends, for loosening her and your relation with you, together some quality time. But now it is to late, while you and her hanging on the cross. LIVE IS A LIST OF MISSED OPPORTUNITIES!

I guess the worst thing is to be crucified with your mother-in-law, while hanging nude with her on the cross she will continue to complain:

- I told my daughter you end up here.
- My daughter could have hundreds of man with bigger dicks.
- stop crying, I also do not cry.
- why you look at my pussy, yes good my daughter denied the sex with you, she told me.
- why is that cornu not ener your asshole, you are the bigger asshole than you have one.
- what now happen to my grand kids when you die here?
with my mom, i kinda imagine it'd go with something like...
  • you didn't have to join me here
  • we sure gave those men a great time
  • don't cry, we'll be out of here soon enough
  • you've always been conscious about your body, but you're a beautiful woman just the way you are
  • i wish they let us have those spike things, just like your cousin... why are you blushing?
  • maybe when we come back as sisters in the next life, would you like that?

On this forums, hanging to a cross next to an attractive woman, is defined as 'quality time'! :devil2:
It depends, after having some fun with the Legionnaries and the cornu helps do get some "good feelings" you might realize, that you overrated the females so far, at least those which come with the mother-in-law.

It depends, after having some fun with the Legionnaries and the cornu helps do get some "good feelings" you might realize, that you overrated the females so far, at least those which come with the mother-in-law.
Maybe mother-in-law had become weary from her husband, and has silently envied her daughter for the handsome man she had married! So, if son-in-law submits to mother-in-law's refined seductions, one could get fireworks. But to the displeasure of the wife/daughter. So both her husband and her mother end up nailed together!

Maybe mother-in-law had become weary from her husband, and has silently envied her daughter for the handsome man she had married! So, if son-in-law submits to mother-in-law's refined seductions, one could get fireworks. But to the displeasure of the wife/daughter. So both her husband and her mother end up nailed together!
Guess the daughters like to dispose the husband to her mother, so they can look for a younger more potent lover, so no need for crucifixion.

I would love to be brutalized next to the woman I love, but also to be crucified with my sister. Watching her be raped next to me, both of us forced to torture and fuck each other. And to both be crucified in the same cross would be ideal. I would also enjoy to be crucified with a mother figure, not necessarily my biological mother.

Guess the daughters like to dispose the husband to her mother, so they can look for a younger more potent lover, so no need for crucifixion.
Don't ignore the wrath of father-in-law towards his wife and son-in-law, in that case!
(Gosh! Family business! So complicated)! :facepalm:

Don't ignore the wrath of father-in-law towards his wife and son-in-law, in that case!
(Gosh! Family business! So complicated)! :facepalm:
We know that crucifixion is the great equalizer: All whiped, all abused by the guards, all nailed to the cross, all penetrated analy by the cornu and all exposed to the public nude, or you with the loincloth. So let us count: father-in-law his wife, you, your wife, your sons and her wifes, or gf, or bf (how many sons have you?), so pit up at least 6 crosses for the "von Kreuzigung"-family. Sounds fairly easy for me.

We know that crucifixion is the great equalizer: All whiped, all abused by the guards, all nailed to the cross, all penetrated analy by the cornu and all exposed to the public nude, or you with the loincloth. So let us count: father-in-law his wife, you, your wife, your sons and her wifes, or gf, or bf (how many sons have you?), so pit up at least 6 crosses for the "von Kreuzigung"-family. Sounds fairly easy for me.
We could instead expand the family universe, by getting crucified with my mistress and her mother (or me with my mistresses mother only). That could give juicy backstories. :rolleyes:

The first image that came to mind was my wife crucified across from me, on the other side of a narrow road, so close I can hear every groan and whimper as she squirms on the cornu buried in her ass and see every drop of seed from the dozen soldiers who raped her this morning while I was being whipped as it drips out of her other hole.

My mother is in the crowd, forced to watch and wail as her only son and beloved daughter-in-law are brutalized and naked in front of a laughing crowd.

What’s so horrific (and therefore exciting) about it? For my wife, it’s that it’s most likely something I did that got both of us crucified. Her punishment only adds to mine. I could not protect her. For my mother, it’s the public nudity. The eyes of the entire crowd are on me and my naked wife, but the only ones I am ashamed to have look at me are my mother’s. Everyone knows this is her son wiggling and howling on a cross with his manhood dangling uselessly for everyone to see.
You have perfectly described one of my ultimate fantasies.

Back
Top Bottom