What’s worse? Being crucified with your Mother, or your Wife?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Being crucified would be terrible
Being crucified with either wife or mother or with them both would be worse.
My adult daughter crucified next to me, because of my crimes?

Now that's the stuff of ultimate nightmares to me.

I’ll offer up my two girl cousins and my wife up to be crucified if we can spare my mom she’s 54 years old it would break me please crucify them instead they are younger in their twenties and early thirties…
I wonder, if we consider crucifixion as execution, it would be less of a problem to crucify the older relatives , if a non-lethal crucifixion we would like to see the younger ones in an erotic play, except it is our relatives.

His mother-in-law or her mother-in-law? :facepalm:
Normally her mother-in-law is the bigger problem, but this must be carefully decided from case to case by some competent torturers and careful investigations using cavity research to get the inner motivation of the "mothers".

Normally her mother-in-law is the bigger problem, but this must be carefully decided from case to case by some competent torturers and careful investigations using cavity research to get the inner motivation of the "mothers".
If it would be his mother in law, then the husband might be doomed in a 2 against 1 situation. :eek:

If it would be her mother in law, both women will have an ongoing quarrel over his head all the time, and when he would try to intervene, both women will shout to him : "Shut up!". :rota2::loco::rota2:

The good news is that, in both occasions, the suffering of the crucifixion itself wil hardly be noticable for him! :confused:

My mother was a strong element since I was a kid. I was dreaming we are both naked, brutally whipped and crucified in front of each other.
i can relate

Back
Top Bottom