Who was crucified in real life here?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I am envious!! I would truly love to be able to reply to this thread as a person who has been crucified. Especially since (no doubt like many others on this forum) I have longed for and fantasized about real crucifixion in my mind for years!! But in reality I would still love to enjoy fake and safe crucifixion. I have had real BDSM experiences but not crucifixion. I am jealous of you all, ha ha!!

many years ago. had a boyfriend who was into it. honestly, i didn't enjoy it, and we kept doing it with the idea that i would like it eventually, but i never did. it was more torture than fun.
If there's any element of actual suspension involved then yes its immediately unbearable. Maybe not so bad if you're super strong and fit but i needed a small seat type thing to have any kind of enjoyment. (the seat itself brings its own benefits ;) ) mainly the whole experience served to add some realism to thoughts and fantasies. Certainly made the threat of being crucified far more exhilarating. Having the means at hand to do it, and the memories of how terrible it would truly be is more than enough to have a good time in my experiance.

If there's any element of actual suspension involved then yes its immediately unbearable. Maybe not so bad if you're super strong and fit but i needed a small seat type thing to have any kind of enjoyment. (the seat itself brings its own benefits ;) ) mainly the whole experience served to add some realism to thoughts and fantasies. Certainly made the threat of being crucified far more exhilarating. Having the means at hand to do it, and the memories of how terrible it would truly be is more than enough to have a good time in my experiance.
first time we tried, i lasted about thirty seconds. i definitely didn't realize it would feel like that.

but yeah, it just hurts. there was nothing erotic about the actual time on the cross.

first time we tried, i lasted about thirty seconds. i definitely didn't realize it would feel like that.

but yeah, it just hurts. there was nothing erotic about the actual time on the cross.
My take was that if you were a naughty slave and they tied you to the cross for an hour or so you'd seriously reconsider your behaviour under threat of being put there with nails until death.

It is not necessary really to hang! That is in the reality in Roman Times.
Only the fixed bondage on the cross (with bowed knees) is the sensation an sich.
I had the ability to push with my legs but not straighten them. That made it really very difficult like a stress position and my legs were done within minutes
In fact everything was hurting within minutes
It was quite an education and made me aware of how sanitised our religious art is, where people tend to look a little sad and forlorn hanging up there on their crosses.
Its a tad worse than that before you even start thinking about the nails
The thought is genuinely terrifying. I bet they didnt need to crucify many people to get a lot of compliance!

Me not, so good when all who were tell me about their experiences. Would be interesting to look for the female/male ratio.
As yet i've not encountered a heterosexual female that started out with her own crucifixion fetish. Seems to be a thing initiated by male or lesbian partners? If theres an exception to that rule then no doubt she's somewhere on this forum. But on the whole it seems to be more of a convenient cross over into more conventional fantasies of bondage, rape or corporal punishment.

As yet i've not encountered a heterosexual female that started out with her own crucifixion fetish. Seems to be a thing initiated by male or lesbian partners? If theres an exception to that rule then no doubt she's somewhere on this forum. But on the whole it seems to be more of a convenient cross over into more conventional fantasies of bondage, rape or corporal punishment.
How about heterosexual males? Seems not to be the hetero males dream to get raped by these roman soldiers or deeply penetrated by some Cornu.... But remember the toreros known for their machoism are seriously feminized sometimes. .... Wellwell

277_1000.jpg

See my 'Girly Games' https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/poll-were-you-raised-catholic.37/post-16060

Back
Top Bottom