Who was crucified in real life here?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Perhaps we could die together, our naked bodies viewed by a multitude of witnesses; once we are dead, we would be taken on a tumbril for examination and photography to be put on a large slab ready for dissection.....

When I participate in Easter recreations of the crucifixion, I normally take the role of Dismas, the good thief, to whom Jesus said "this day, you will be with me in paradise." I am not afraid to be nearly dead as part of the ritual, and there are always witnesses who enjoy the sight of my naked cadaver and those of Gestas and Jesus Himself put in a pile on a cart and taken to the tomb for washing and examination.
Dismas was my confirmation name…

I see that many here were crucified, and a friend wants to be crucified, could you tell me what I need and what I should do so that she has pleasure and does not end in tragedy?

I see that many here were crucified, and a friend wants to be crucified, could you tell me what I need and what I should do so that she has pleasure and does not end in tragedy?

I "self-crucify" myself at night, when everyone in the house is asleep (they don't know about it), I don't have a cross, so I usually do it by tying myself to a tree or to a metal ladder that is in a kind of barn, in the The stairs are where I have enjoyed it the most. After a few minutes I begin to tremble a lot, especially in my legs. I put my feet on tiptoe, imagining that they are nailed down. It is a delicious suffering, as well as the cold and loneliness of the night. They increase the excitement, I also think of my family sleeping peacefully without knowing that I am naked, crucified in the garden on a ladder, suffering and enjoying it, that also excites me a lot.

I "self-crucify" myself at night, when everyone in the house is asleep (they don't know about it), I don't have a cross, so I usually do it by tying myself to a tree or to a metal ladder that is in a kind of barn, in the The stairs are where I have enjoyed it the most. After a few minutes I begin to tremble a lot, especially in my legs. I put my feet on tiptoe, imagining that they are nailed down. It is a delicious suffering, as well as the cold and loneliness of the night. They increase the excitement, I also think of my family sleeping peacefully without knowing that I am naked, crucified in the garden on a ladder, suffering and enjoying it, that also excites me a lot.
20220124_211544.jpgthis is me on my cross before I'm stripped

Just a question that came to my mind, since it is my own desire to experience a crucifixion at least once in my life for real: who of you has already had the pleasure (I guess) of a real crucifixion himself/herself? You are of course free to share some details if you wish.

Yes, I have. A few times with a male play partner and many times self-crucifixion inside and outdoors.

Yes, please add a poll to the thread. That would be fabulous!

Last edited:
I am proud to say I have had the experience of being crucified-and I am looking forward to this being done to me again very shortly as a commemoration of the Holy deaths of Jesus, Dismas and Gestas. This naked "passion play"is something organised by the Sodality of St Dismas, the Good Thief.
I am a life art model, nude and uninhibited and if anyone is interested I have put on Google some essays describing my near death experiences on the cross, one in particular being crucified in the Philippines in 2018. They can be found under "Kenneth Fahy-Life Model "

many years ago. had a boyfriend who was into it. honestly, i didn't enjoy it, and we kept doing it with the idea that i would like it eventually, but i never did. it was more torture than fun.
Then what is your fascination with crucifixion. I mean, you're at this forum. Or is it that as a fantasy is prettier than in reality and you stick to your imagination to keep things pleasant? I would understand that. Having said this: real crucifixion can be done with a minimal of inconvenience when things are done properly. For some that would take the excitement away, for others it would be the way to enjoy things.

Then what is your fascination with crucifixion. I mean, you're at this forum. Or is it that as a fantasy is prettier than in reality and you stick to your imagination to keep things pleasant? I would understand that. Having said this: real crucifixion can be done with a minimal of inconvenience when things are done properly. For some that would take the excitement away, for others it would be the way to enjoy things.
i'm more into crux-adjacent topics like burning. i'm mostly here because there's a lot of crossover (no pun intended) in the communities.

Back
Top Bottom