Would You Rather

Would you rather be nailed to a cross now or be sexually abused for an entire year then nailed to a

• crucified now

Votes: 44 57.1%
  • abused for a year, then crucified

Votes: 33 42.9%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
Some of Sabina is in the Archive, http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/jedakk.295/
but not these, I think. I hope we can get more archived, ideally the whole epic!

Actually, all of those pictures are old test renders I made before I finalized the illustrations for the story. I played around with it for a long time before I settled on the 3D set I would use, crafted all of the other characters, crowd, other victims, etc.

Last night the hubby stayed in the living room watching TV while I retired to the bedroom to spend some quality time with Jedakk's epic story. The long moments where Salonina counsels Sabina, going into great detail about how she will suffer, are intoxicating!!! Indeed, I got off on fantasizing I was Sabina.

As for the poll, I would definitely prefer to feel the sweet anticipation of the cross for a while. I want my fear and excitement to reach the boiling point. So please, abuse me for a good long while prior to my execution. Although a year seems too long. Could we compromise and say a month? I promise to work hard at pleasing all who want to use me during that time. It will be easy since I will likely be soaking wet the entire month thinking about my fate.
:tits:

Back
Top Bottom