Would You Rather

Would you rather be nailed to a cross now or be sexually abused for an entire year then nailed to a

• crucified now

Votes: 44 57.1%
  • abused for a year, then crucified

Votes: 33 42.9%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
A difficult question indeed! I had an idea for a story I have simply thought of. A young Christian girl is tried, condemned to the cross and tied to it in the arena. She is very ashamed to be naked and exposed in front of the excited crowd. She thinks that he must die on the cross but the judge gives her a last opportunity: either to hang there until death or accept to be fucked by one of the executioners or the soldiers. Would she choose to die for her faith or to survive at the price of feeling sexual pleasure and orgasm in front of everybody?

I would chose the sexual abuse for a year. I would do anything to put off the horrible suffering of being crucified. Even being raped during that time, I would accept it even though it would be very hard to go through. It would at least give me time in which I would think, maybe something will change and my crucifixion won't happen...

But during that year, while suffering through the abuse and the rapes, I might begin to wish I had just been taken to the cross in the beginning...

A difficult question indeed! I had an idea for a story I have simply thought of. A young Christian girl is tried, condemned to the cross and tied to it in the arena. She is very ashamed to be naked and exposed in front of the excited crowd. She thinks that he must die on the cross but the judge gives her a last opportunity: either to hang there until death or accept to be fucked by one of the executioners or the soldiers. Would she choose to die for her faith or to survive at the price of feeling sexual pleasure and orgasm in front of everybody?
I love it! Something to choose from.

Would you rather be nailed to a cross now or be sexually abused for an entire year then nailed to a cross? Knowing for a year you will suffer death would suck while being sexually abused especially for men. Thoughts?
I've made a poll here so anyone can vote on it! ;)

I would chose the sexual abuse for a year. I would do anything to put off the horrible suffering of being crucified. Even being raped during that time, I would accept it even though it would be very hard to go through. It would at least give me time in which I would think, maybe something will change and my crucifixion won't happen...

But during that year, while suffering through the abuse and the rapes, I might begin to wish I had just been taken to the cross in the beginning...
The note of the human condition....hope springs eternal!

Hope springs eternal in the human breast;
Man never is, but always to be blessed:
The soul, uneasy and confined from home,
Rests and expatiates in a life to come......
Alexander Pope.

“Loxuru, you messed it up!”
I knew I had.
“Loxuru! We had a contract!”
I knew we had a contract (sigh).
“And, Loxuru, a contract is a contract!”
I know!
“The small text of the contract, Loxuru! I you do not fulfill…!
I had to make choice.
I knew what would happen. They would bring me to a remote spot, deep in a wood. They would held a party, with beer and barbecue. Their friends would be there, and their girlfriends, and me, as ‘special guest’. Naked, writhing and suffering on a cross. They would enjoy it. They would humiliate and taunt me. A day and a night long. And then they would let me die alone there. But the contract gave me an option to postpone it for a year. On particular conditions…
I will not go into detail about these conditions, just....

They were five. The first one just like sodomisation. The second one liked to be sucked. The third one liked me under ropes and whips and all that stuff. The fourth one like me dressed in women’s garments and treated me as his wife. The fifth one liked it all. I had nothing left. No freedom, no pride, no privacy, nothing. Except one thing : I was still alive. I had time to consider. To think. I had time to silently let the Stockholm syndrome come in. Especially when I had them apart. Take two, or more, and they were terrible. But with one apart, I could exploit their weaknesses. I soon discovered their personal preferences and desires, and I deliberately tried to satisfy them as good as possible. Furthermore, I made them find out that I could be more than there sex slave. I could help them in more than one way. After a few months they sometimes sought business advice from me, which mostly proved successful.
The last weeks of the year, I felt that my Stockholm strategy had worked. I felt they were considering to give me one more year.
But then, two days before the end of the year, the police raided the house. They arrested the five. They were quickly condemned to death for abduction and sexual crimes. They were brought to the city park and publically stripped, whipped and crucified.
I was there too. I was also stripped, whipped, and crucified to the sixth cross.
A contract is a contract, the judge had said…

You have been found guilty and yiu are sentenced to be crucified on a cross that is different to others it will stretch you and you will suffer take her away and whip her first

The note of the human condition....hope springs eternal!

Hope springs eternal in the human breast;
Man never is, but always to be blessed:
The soul, uneasy and confined from home,
Rests and expatiates in a life to come......
Alexander Pope.

For me, it's not a question of hope -
quite the opposite, it's the need to lose hope.
I'm not ready to be crucified straight away,
there's still enough vain hope in me to make me struggle and resist,
and only make my agony the more unbearable.
I need preparation, like a young gymnast training for the Olympics -
a year of rigorous abuse, twelve months in a hell of sexual slavery,
would prepare my body and soul, all shreds of hope,
resistance, self-respect, would be torn away,
I'd be fully ready then to go to my cross...

There is a saying for this: You either live on your knees, or die on your feet.

But I have a better phrasing for this particular dilemma.

You either live on your knees with your lips sucking dicks

Or you die on the cross with spikes through your wrists.

Of course, you die on the cross no matter anyway. So I choose secret option C: Crucify me now, and abuse me as you will on the cross.

There is a saying for this: You either live on your knees, or die on your feet.

But I have a better phrasing for this particular dilemma.

You either live on your knees with your lips sucking dicks

Or you die on the cross with spikes through your wrists.

Of course, you die on the cross no matter anyway. So I choose secret option C: Crucify me now, and abuse me as you will on the cross.

I like this! Very sensible solution mp5!! ;)

If you want a long, drawn out death (as crucifixion is), then why not go for the year of abuse first. A year-long execution rather than a few hours. By the time of the crucifixion, it's the culmination of the process and the fulfillment of the promise made a year before.
Jedakk wrote about this in one of his stories. One year of monthly crucifixions culminating in a final crucifixion to death........

Jedakk wrote about this in one of his stories. One year of monthly crucifixions culminating in a final crucifixion to death........
indeed in the last SABINA Lucille was a part of the story. Sabina saw her crucifying several times bound on her X-cross
between some on their cross nailed men.

Attachments

• 036 she gave a sigh, lay back and stretched her arms.jpg
    036 she gave a sigh, lay back and stretched her arms.jpg
    301.9 KB · Views: 215
  • 037  she moaned softly when  the coils of rope drew her wrists.jpg
    037 she moaned softly when the coils of rope drew her wrists.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 210
  • 040 lucille moaned when she felt the cross begin to move.jpg
    040 lucille moaned when she felt the cross begin to move.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 210
  • 042 When the cross began to tilt upward.jpg