Your crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
I would like to be crucified on a traditional cross with at least four nails, more if the court or guards would want to (suggestions?). One through each wrist and and one through each heel or ankle with my feet placed on each side of the upright beam in such a way so the soles of my feet are exposed at the back of the cross and my body is totally exposed.
Before the nailing to the cross I will be stripped completely naked and receive a (mandatory?) full body flogging. I will be nailed naked to the cross while it is laying on the ground in a slightly slanted position and also a cone-shaped cornu shall be placed as a little bit of 'support'.
When the cross has been raised, weights shall be hanged to my ballsack. The guards shall be instructed to try keeping me alive for as long as possible, but they shall also be instructed to make me suffer as much as possible. I shall receive harsh floggings and whippings, my soles shall receive very hard canings and the weights on my ballsack will be gradually increased.
Also, the people who accused me for the crimes shall have full authority to add any suitable punishment to increase my suffering, either by requesting the guards to perform it or do it themselves. Other spectators can also come with suggestions for additional punishments. A selection of implements shall be supplied for this, various whips and canes and a brazier with branding irons and heated thinner nails.

I will definitely be severely punished.

I would like to be crucified on a traditional cross with at least four nails, more if the court or guards would want to (suggestions?). One through each wrist and and one through each heel or ankle with my feet placed on each side of the upright beam in such a way so the soles of my feet are exposed at the back of the cross and my body is totally exposed.
Before the nailing to the cross I will be stripped completely naked and receive a (mandatory?) full body flogging. I will be nailed naked to the cross while it is laying on the ground in a slightly slanted position and also a cone-shaped cornu shall be placed as a little bit of 'support'.
When the cross has been raised, weights shall be hanged to my ballsack. The guards shall be instructed to try keeping me alive for as long as possible, but they shall also be instructed to make me suffer as much as possible. I shall receive harsh floggings and whippings, my soles shall receive very hard canings and the weights on my ballsack will be gradually increased.
Also, the people who accused me for the crimes shall have full authority to add any suitable punishment to increase my suffering, either by requesting the guards to perform it or do it themselves. Other spectators can also come with suggestions for additional punishments. A selection of implements shall be supplied for this, various whips and canes and a brazier with branding irons and heated thinner nails.

I will definitely be severely punished.
Initially it has all of a classic crucifixion. From the weights hanged to the ballsack, beware of overkill! Being crucified and kept alive as long as possible, is already a humiliating and agonsing ordeal on its own!

Initially it has all of a classic crucifixion. From the weights hanged to the ballsack, beware of overkill! Being crucified and kept alive as long as possible, is already a humiliating and agonsing ordeal on its own!
Yes indeed, it's definitely a very severe ordeal. I expect that the guards will have the skill to keep the additional punishments on the 'perfect' level to inflict just the right amount of pain at any given moment...

Five nails (both wrists, both hands one for both feet, crossed), footrest, t-cross, arms nailed to cross-pole raised separately to the upright then feet nailed, whipped prior, crown of thorns, unlimited water, small loincloth, positioned between two women of my choice out of those being crucified today, ideally attractive but realistic, maybe a black girl and a large female, it depends on the choices of possible crossmates available that day.
Centurion: You do know that as your crucifixion has been commuted, you can write your own crucifixion, make it easy on yourself. Choose ropes, avoid the whipping, wear as many clothes as you want, yet you ask for nails. Five of them, palms AND wrists, and one for feet, you WANT a harsh whipping, crown of thorns, and to be almost naked?? Why???!!!

Me: Don't you dare take away my crown of thorns or deny me my whipping. Yes please I want to be completely naked except a tiny loincloth, I want nails, five of them, wrists and hands, and feet. PLEASE. All my life I have desired crucifixion. Brutal Roman Crucifixion. Please let me have this. And the women, you will let me choose two? And crucify them as you will me?

Centurion: Yes. We have the women for you. Choose two favorites. Now THAT request I understand!!

Back
Top Bottom