Your Favorite Female Body Type On The Cross

What is your favorite female body type on the cross?

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
and...................she is

That's very interesting. I was always unsure about who was responsible for the texts. And the quality does seem to vary.
That's why I am always looking for good writing, although on the site this is handled and paid for by DOFANTASY. If I go ahead with an own site, I not sure how I will handle this issue, but I would really like to have a say on what text accompanies the images.
I found another muscular woman to share with you.
View attachment 105179
I find her beautiful and dignified.
She most certainly is!

I agree that a muscular woman suffers more at the cross until she dies.
But: If a woman is being crucified, it's very exciting for me to see her naked body, stretched and fixed to this wooden frame. It is particularly interesting to watch the difference between the rigid solid wood and the soft body of the woman, fixed on it. The more tender the body the greater the difference the more exciting what I see. So I prefer to watch the thin hanging on the cross.
very hot

On the subject of women's bodies on the cross I am asking people about their favorite female body types. Personally I like all female body types since I find them all erotic when they are crucified in the nude. Other body type suggestions are welcome.
My wife 5'9" 175 46d was crucified this past January alongside another big woman and a thin woman. It was a fantastic scene and even though watching the thin woman dance and suffer, my wife by far was the sexiest.

Victim girl should be young, well-built, strong & muscular. But executors must be thin, short, old women.

For a minute or so let's forget the best body type for the cross. Could you consider a muscular body or a plump body to be as beautiful as a thin body? I can.

So can I. I find a wide range of female body types to be beautiful. For me, if a woman has a beautiful face and a beautiful personality, I usually find the rest of her body beautiful.

I did not vote because I like all body types. The only specifics I want in a scene is that the woman's hair be tied back so we can see the expression on her face. Other than that, anything goes. In fact, it would be a nice scene to have one woman of each body type crucified right next to each other.

In fact, it would increase the drama, the emotional aspect of the crucifixion, to have a plump girl crucified right next to a skinny or muscular girl that the plump girl is insanely jealous of. That would add to the competitive element of it, making it that much more Oh-so-HOT!

I could not vote because the body type I like is not listed. It is more complicated than just thin, muscular or plump. It is easier to show examples than try to explain. What they have in common is nice full thighs and some booty!
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
I could not vote because the body type I like is not listed. It is more complicated than just thin, muscular or plump. It is easier to show examples than try to explain. What they have in common is nice full thighs and some booty!

what makes you so sure.jpgWe women are complicated, aren't we? :)

I am slender so I vote for thin.

i have always thought that ancient people, not to mention slaves and the like, would often be undernourished, petite and skinny, if also somewhat muscular because of hard work, so that's how i imagine it

being tiny myself also helps to imagine it that way tbh

In despite of that i don't think thay'd die so fast as you think, many people use to think that us tiny people can't take anything but it isn't true, and according to everything i've read people used to stay alive for a couple of days in the cross at the least, actually if you read the Bible the guards were surprised that Jesus died so soon (i've thought sometimes that he could maybe suffer a stroke)

i think every woman has her own beauty, so the discussion is not very helpful.....a discussion about taste is never necessary

Back
Top Bottom