Your Favorite Female Body Type On The Cross

What is your favorite female body type on the cross?

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com
i have always thought that ancient people, not to mention slaves and the like, would often be undernourished, petite and skinny, if also somewhat muscular because of hard work, so that's how i imagine it

being tiny myself also helps to imagine it that way tbh

In despite of that i don't think thay'd die so fast as you think, many people use to think that us tiny people can't take anything but it isn't true, and according to everything i've read people used to stay alive for a couple of days in the cross at the least, actually if you read the Bible the guards were surprised that Jesus died so soon (i've thought sometimes that he could maybe suffer a stroke)
You make a point I've made myself elsewhere, Angel.
Until fairly recently - at least in the Developed World - a plump figure was seen as a sign of health & prosparity. The lower classes: peasants, serfs, slaves, XIX Century factory workers, etc; did heavy physical labor & ate a diet high in grains & low in fat. They also often ate a diet that was insufficient. The wealthy & the aristocracy were less physically active & ate more meat. They also ate more, period. Sometimes, a lot more. Look at old Henry VIII.
Today, we know the health risk of obesity. But, we also lead more sedintary lifestyles & have a much more abundant food supply - again, at least in the Developed World. For this reason, a slimmer figure is seen as more desirable, even if - or maybe because -it is not more common.
For my part, I prefer a slender woman. But, that doesn't mean I can't appreciate a fuller figure. Especially on a cross.

This whole thing is stupid.

Men will look at any woman ... it is just a matter of time and opportunities.

cleavage8.jpg
Am I right?
:p

OMG

And cuffed jean shorts ................... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 165628
Am I right?

OMG

Yikes, how does a girl avoid RR taking these pics????:rolleyes:

Like Barb has to look down and check she's perfect :rolleyes::doh:
Barb ... Barb ... Barb !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GEEZE!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

:doh:

692883-riley-steele-selfie.jpg :eek::rolleyes::D

Last edited by a moderator:
i would vote for you :)

Why isnt there an option like (rather) 'slim & fit ? - I guess such women are likely to last longer on a cross than the skinny or the plump ones..

[QUOTE="
In despite of that i don't think thay'd die so fast as you think, many people use to think that us tiny people can't take anything but it isn't true, and according to everything i've read people used to stay alive for a couple of days in the cross at the least, actually if you read the Bible the guards were surprised that Jesus died so soon (i've thought sometimes that he could maybe suffer a stroke)[/QUOTE]

Or could it have been a "put up job" ? He was given some potion that made him appear dead, enabling him to "rise again" with the help of some of the disciples in the know.

What is my favorite body type ...Siss and Barb!!!!:devil::devil::devil:

View attachment 165628
Am I right?

OMG

Your analysis is very correct Siss, we look at any woman and it's just a matter of time and opportunities! However, if there is a choice, I prefer women with curves, dark hair and who are unshaved.........but blondes are ok too!!!:)
curly-brunette-exposes-her-big-tits-and-hairy-pussy-outdoors-7.jpg shelly_busty_israeli_teen_06.jpg

Back
Top Bottom