Your Wife as the Victim of a Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
Many times, when my wife is on the edge of the bed squirming, I envision her wrists pinned to the patibulum, gyrating in agony and soon she will be totally pinned to the cross with the cream pie running down her thighs.
That’s a lovely thought! Also, welcome to CF!

Many times, when my wife is on the edge of the bed squirming, I envision her wrists pinned to the patibulum, gyrating in agony and soon she will be totally pinned to the cross with the cream pie running down her thighs.
maybe she has such thoughts too?

I had a story line for that, but I do not know if it is liked. The story might be true, I do not know. It is about a former date of me, probably you would not call her girl friend, which was dissapiering, so I imagined she gets caught by a secret society (founded in Troja) which catches "nasty" girls, they missed Miley Cyrus so far, and punish them, for example with crucifixion. One of the points why my date goes to cross is the fact that she tried or did penetrate the anus of her former friend during a sex act with a dildo and the other naturally that she did not let me fuck her! That requires capital punishment, so a warning for you, the females: Watch out and be careful!

I start that story under the thread "The perils of Yvonne", hope she is not member of that group, but I wouldn't be surprised either.

I had a story line for that, but I do not know if it is liked. The story might be true, I do not know. It is about a former date of me, probably you would not call her girl friend, which was dissapiering, so I imagined she gets caught by a secret society (founded in Troja) which catches "nasty" girls, they missed Miley Cyrus so far, and punish them, for example with crucifixion. One of the points why my date goes to cross is the fact that she tried or did penetr ate the anus of her former friend during a sex act with a dildo and the other naturally that she did not let me fuck her! That requires capital punishment, so a warning for you, the females: Watch out and be careful!

If i refuse you sex, will you sell my body to natives in the jungle
and have me sacrificed to a jungle idol that keeps evil spirits away
NOT TONIGHT dfg42 I HAVE A HEADACHE

Oh I Do i love being snuffed and more excited still
when it`s consensual and i volunteer my body
like using it to test a guillotine etc. but being
sold and sacrificed is top of the list
Hm, my poor Yvonne didn't thought she got punished because of her behaviour. But since she put a dildo in the anus of her former lover (which is not me, I have no problem with this) she will probably get crucified with a Cornu (you know the punishment has to be consistent with her crimes), I never heard of her again, so I am worried what happened to her.

All I do with my crux fetish is imagine my wife forced to strip naked, get nailed and fucked in front of the community, and then the cross lifted up for the world to see her suffer, while her tits and pussy are on full display and she is humiliated for an entire day until she is taken down, now having to deal with what she had to live through. So I certainly understand the wife crucifixion fetish. Glad you're here and that you shared with us your fantasy.

If i refuse you sex, will you sell my body to natives in the jungle
and have me sacrificed to a jungle idol that keeps evil spirits away
NOT TONIGHT dfg42 I HAVE A HEADACHE
As of now, the "jungle natives" are no longer on the table - You will be sold to ME :devil-flip:

Oh I Do i love being snuffed and more excited still
when it`s consensual and i volunteer my body
like using it to test a guillotine etc. but being
sold and sacrificed is top of the list
I promise not to snuff you Dottie (Well, not until I've spent a few years indulging all of my darkest fantasies with you anyway MWHAHAHAHA)
:devil::p

Back
Top Bottom