Bondage / Captivity / Interrogation / Torture Scenes in Mainstream Movies

Go to CruxDreams.com

"Let's loosely drape some rope over this individual, and she will be completely immobilized!"

I suppose it's the same type of thinking that results in, "Let's stick this tiny handkerchief between her teeth, and she will be completely silenced!"

Oh, Hollywood. :facepalm:

Still, seeing Jessica Alba strung up like that is the stuff of fantasy, harking back to her Dark Angel days. I might have to watch these films.

Third scene: Lise and her best friend Alma (played by Maristella Greco) are hung from their wrists over a pool of quicklime (a highly acid substance). Alma is lowered into the liquid and obtains fatal injuries. Lise is forced to watch without being able to help. The commander threathens to dunk her into the quicklime too, but it is a bluff again.
View attachment 699142 View attachment 699143 View attachment 699144 View attachment 699145 View attachment 699146 View attachment 699147 View attachment 699148 View attachment 699149 View attachment 699150

Lise eventually submits to him, but due to another reason. (I don't want to spoil too much if anyone still wants to watch this highly disturbing movie. The images will stay with you for a while, I guarantee it!)
Alma got fucked twice. The 2IC fucked her, then said she was a "pretty good imitation of a woman," which is what gave the Commandant the excuse to string her up and put her in the quicklime. Alma also had a tongue on her. She cussed out the 2IC something awful as she was dangling by her wrists.

Speaking of quicklime, there was this 80's mafia movie with Ben Gazzara that had a sequence like the ending of the first Godfather wherein a member of the "family" cleaned house. Said cleaning also involved lowering the naked (except for the remains of a torn off pantyhose on one foot), dangling and screaming gun moll (played by Gilla Novak) into quicklime

View attachment 699632View attachment 699633View attachment 699634View attachment 699635View attachment 699636View attachment 699637View attachment 699638Going back to 'nazisploitation' movies 'GESTAPO LAST ORGY' (starring Daniela Poggi under the art's name Daniela Levy), though enough representative, is not the top of this genre. In the seventies and the eighties some masterpieces were released by great Directors such as :
- Liliana Cavani : 'THE NIGHT PORTER' 1974
- Tinto Brass: 'SALON KITTY' 1976
- Pier Paolo Pasolini : 'THE 120 DAYS OF SODOM' 1975
These works too include tortures, sexual acts (sometimes of strange revolting nature), abuses and violence, but everything is shown within plots, atmospheres and situations of great impact and symbolism. Every title mentioned deserves a separate account. I will begin with 'THE NIGHT PORTER' (the title symbolizes the intent to preserve an obscure past), here is the story :
-in 1957 a jewish woman, who had survived nazis extermination camp, meets by chance her torturer who is hiding, under false name,
in an hotel in Wien working as a porter. A sado-masochistic relation between them is started. The hotel's atmosphere is dull and reminiscent of times gone by. Actually the hotel is a secret gathering point for nazi criminals of war. The director's efforts to shoot gloomy landscapes of post war Wien, the filming in fading colors, the nostalgic flashbacks of former events, the tragic end of the couple, all contribute to keep vivid in the spectators' memory the images of this film even at distance of years from first vision.
There was also Love Camp 7 with Maria Lease, who was tied strappado.

There is Don't Go In The House, Johanna Brushay's only movie, at least under that name. Just google "Johanna Brushay," and you will see what comes up.

There is also the Martin Sheen spy flick Enigma, wherein the lovely Brigitte Fossey is interrogated by East German secret police. This is subtle interrogation scene. A related movie made decades later is Barbara with Nina Hoss. There is also the HBO movie i]Strip Search[/i] with Maggie Gyllenhaal.

There is Don't Go In The House, Johanna Brushay's only movie, at least under that name. Just google "Johanna Brushay," and you will see what comes up.
The movie was on Amazon Prime, but they edited out the nudity! :doh: A similar point has been made time and again, but my disappointment with the hack job on this movie is such that I'll restate it: Why is it okay to show a woman being burned alive, but not okay to show her naked? Oh, that's right, because full frontal nudity is immoral!
There is also the Martin Sheen spy flick Enigma, wherein the lovely Brigitte Fossey is interrogated by East German secret police.
I believe pics from the movie have been posted previously. Since I can't find them here's a repost of a few:

enigma b fossey2.PNGenigma b fossey6.PNGenigma b fossey8.PNG

The movie was on Amazon Prime, but they edited out the nudity! :doh: A similar point has been made time and again, but my disappointment with the hack job on this movie is such that I'll restate it: Why is it okay to show a woman being burned alive, but not okay to show her naked? Oh, that's right, because full frontal nudity is immoral!

I believe pics from the movie have been posted previously. Since I can't find them here's a repost of a few:

View attachment 814622View attachment 814623View attachment 814624
In this scene, the policeman was played by Michael Williams, the late husband of Dame Judy Dench and there was a hatchet faced wardress ordering Ms Fossey to strip. As she removed her clothes ,she looked genuinely scared, either brilliant acting or the situation had got to her.

In this scene, the policeman was played by Michael Williams, the late husband of Dame Judy Dench and there was a hatchet faced wardress ordering Ms Fossey to strip. As she removed her clothes ,she looked genuinely scared, either brilliant acting or the situation had got to her.
I agree, it's a great scene. It would have been perfect if they'd had the prisoner (Fossey) assume some sort of stress position prior to interrogation. I tried to find out who the hatchet faced wardress is, but couldn't find her in the credits. Here she is.

enigma2.PNGenigma1.PNG "Take it off," she says, "Or we will."
enigma4.PNG
With the prisoner naked, the three guards (two women and a man) leave her in the cell, slamming the cell doors closed. Not just a barred door, but a solid door beyond that. The wardress opens a small hatch in the door and gets in another basilisk stare.

enigma3.PNG

"Enigma" is available for free (no sign up required!) on Tubi.

425full-hope-lost-poster.jpg952full-hope-lost-screenshot.jpg"HOPE LOST" is an italian crime-thriller-torture movie released in 2015. A young girl from Romania is deceptively convinced by a man claiming to be a film director to come to Rome for auditions. Instead she falls into a life of prostitution that ultimately becomes a real descent to hell up to an extreme situation
when her pimp sells her and another young woman to a man who will torture them in a snuff movie. The roles reserved to the leading characters of this film are
unpleasant but are thoroughly acted by such consolidated names as Mischa Barton,Michael Madsen,Daniel Baldwin and Danny Trejo. The italian actress Francesca Agostini plays Sofia the girl at the centre of the story.

HOPE_LOST_screencap-1-1200x799.jpg" HOPE LOST" (2015)HOPE_LOST_screencap-6sm-1200x798.jpg608full-hope-lost-poster.jpg

Attachments

• 1)Hope lost.mkv
    8.5 MB · Views: 284
  • 2)Hope lost.mkv
    8.9 MB · Views: 238
  • 3)Hope lost.mkv
    7.7 MB · Views: 245
  • 4)Hope Lost.mkv
    6.9 MB · Views: 251
  • 5)Hope Lost.mkv
    8.1 MB · Views: 231
  • 6) Hope lost.mkv
    5.5 MB · Views: 262
View attachment 818692View attachment 818693"HOPE LOST" is an italian crime-thriller-torture movie released in 2015. A young girl from Romania is deceptively convinced by a man claiming to be a film director to come to Rome for auditions. Instead she falls into a life of prostitution that ultimately becomes a real descent to hell up to an extreme situation
when her pimp sells her and another young woman to a man who will torture them in a snuff movie. The roles reserved to the leading characters of this film are
unpleasant but are thoroughly acted by such consolidated names as Mischa Barton,Michael Madsen,Daniel Baldwin and Danny Trejo. The italian actress Francesca Agostini plays Sofia the girl at the centre of the story.
Thanks for posting this, Hammers. Yet another movie I'll have to look for. It sounds like a plot tailor made for folks like us.

I watched a series on Netflix called "Thieves Of The Wood." It's a Belgian historical/adventure series about a Robin Hood like character named Jan de Lichte. It was originally titled "De Bende Van Jan de Lichte" and is in Dutch, with English subtitles. The title character returns to his home town in Flanders after deserting from the army during the War of the Austrian Succession (1740-1748.) Things are not going well for the folks back home. The rich in the town want ever more money and power. They are quite willing to whip, imprison and exile any who oppose them. So Jan, who is a commoner, joins the gang of his friend Tinke and begins robbing from the rich. He falls for a wealthy young woman, Heloise, who is to be married to one of the wealthy elite, and more trouble ensues.

In the first episode we get a hint of how powerful and ruthless (and fun-loving) the wealthy class is in a scene that had to have been cribbed from Eulalia's delightful "Lassie Hunting In The Northern Forest." Here indeed we have a linkie-rug, though not a very sporting one.

thieves e1s1.PNGthieves e1s1-2.PNG thieves e1s1-3.PNGthieves e1s1-4.PNG The linkies, orphans all, and therefore, according the master of the hunt, nothing but the spawn of thieves, murderers, and fornicators, are lined up and are instructed in the rules of the hunt, which basically consist of "Don't get caught." The Master of the Hunt fires a pistol into the air and the chase is on. As I said, not very sporting, as the men immediately give chase. The result of being caught is indicated in the third picture.

thieves e2s1-2.PNGthieves e2s1-1.PNG We meet Heloise (Charlotte Timmers) as she is in the midst of a negotiation for her hand in marriage to a wealthy young fop. She demonstrates her womanly attainments by playing the piano, or harpsichord, or whatever and er, by wearing a low cut gown. She's not particularly interested in the dude, but what's a woman of breeding and attainment to do? Run away with a handsome thief and live with him and his gang in the woods? As if!

thieves e2s1-4.PNGJan and Heloise meet cute when Heloise is out hunting with her beau. Jan and his group happen upon them and rob them. I include the picture not for what it shows, but what it suggests in the way of possibility. You see, earlier, a group of thieves stopped a coach and robbed the two wealthy passengers not only of their money but of their clothing as well, having them strip almost completely naked. (For some unaccountable reason they left them their stockings and shoes.) There full frontal nudity, but the passengers were both elderly men, so who cares? But the precedent had been set. And during this scene I'm thinking, "Hey guys, hint hint, you know she's wearing an awfully nice hat, nice coat, nice scarf. I bet whatever she's wearing underneath all that is nice too . . ."

Alas, they don't take me up on my hint. The pair is unmolested and allowed to remain fully clothed. After the robbery, Heloise's wealthy beau runs off in fear, leaving Heloise stranded. She returns home, and confronts the guy for being a coward.

Surprise! Heloise runs away with Jan and lives with him briefly in the woods, but is recaptured and since she obviously has been possessed by a demon, is subjected to an exorcism. She is tied down and whipped by the archbishop of the town. It's not a great scene. Heloise seems rather distant and distracted, and does not react much to the whipping. Maybe she has been possessed. Most likely by the demon Dongivafuck.

thieves e6s1-2.PNGthieves e6s1-1.PNGthieves e6s1-3.PNG

There is a judicial whipping at the town's whipping post at the start of the series, but the victim, though female, is so unattractive that I didn't post it.

All in all, I thought the series was pretty good. The settings and the costumes seemed absolutely authentic to my untutored eye, and the characters were interesting and well acted, except perhaps for Heloise, who always seemed distant and uninvolved in whatever scene she was in.

Belgian historical/adventure series about a Robin Hood like character named Jan de Lichte
The historical Jan De Lichte (1723-1748) was a robber and murderer. He compares little to Robin Hood, since he mainly robbed common people, often gaining booty of little value, and he did not eschew to murder incidental witnesses of his crimes.. Together with a few gang members, he was executed by breaking on the wheel. There is some fiction about his person, based on the unjust 'Robin Hood -perception', since he mainly started with criminial activity because of his poverty.

I doubt that Robin Hood was even Robin Hood-like. It is interesting how we romanticize our heroes and even our outlaws. Here's a stanza from the American folk song "Jesse James," about the famous American outlaw:

Jesse James was a lad that killed many a man,
He robbed the Glendale train,
He stole from the rich and he gave to the poor,
He'd a hand and a heart and a brain.

I've heard apocryphal stories of how some outlaw (I don't remember which specific one--maybe John Dillinger? Baby Face Nelson? Bonnie and Clyde?) during the Depression in the U.S. would leave a gold piece under the dinner plate after he was given a meal at a poor person's house.

As I understand it, Jan de Lichte was given the romantic Robin Hood treatment by Louis Paul Boon, an influential Flemish writer, upon whose book, "De Bende van Jan de Lichte," the series was based. I read in an article in "Flanders Today" http://www.flanderstoday.eu/living/mysterious-flanders-flemish-robin-hood-and-disappearing-villages, that a statue was to be made of Boon to be set up in his hometown. The sculptor made a statue of Jan de Lichte instead, to honor Boon, but the town, which had a very low opinion of Jan de Lichte refused it, and sent it instead to Jan de Lichte's hometown, which also refused it for the same reason, lol. The statue was ultimately placed in front of the courthouse in Antwerp. I guess so law enforcement officials can keep an eye on it.

The historical Jan De Lichte (1723-1748) was a robber and murderer. He compares little to Robin Hood, since he mainly robbed common people, often gaining booty of little value, and he did not eschew to murder incidental witnesses of his crimes.. Together with a few gang members, he was executed by breaking on the wheel. There is some fiction about his person, based on the unjust 'Robin Hood -perception', since he mainly started with criminial activity because of his poverty.
see above. I meant to hit the "reply" button.

You will certainly keep into proper consideration that, on historical basis, things couls have been a bit more complicated than this. Actually in an era (19th Century) of colonisation by the Great European Powers, trying to cast their economic and political influence in the area, the King of Siam probably intended to prove the independent character of his people (implying a skill of his own to rule the Country independently) linked to its old traditions but, at the same time,he was caring to adequately prepare his wife and heirs for the new times by giving them a British education.
Apparently her book was mostly fiction, she never met the king and she blew her importance out of all proportion!

Within the first hour of Star Wars: Rogue One, Felicity Jones (in the role of Jyn Urso) gets bound several times. Thereafter, there's nary a hint of bondage for the rest of the film, but she looks good while it lasts.

Rogue One is also the best Star Wars film since the original trilogy, but I'll refrain from dumping on the Mary Sue Rey saga here.

The adult version of Jyn is introduced in a prison cell, and a short time later chained in the back of an Imperial transport vehicle.

RogueOne01.jpgRogueOne02.jpgRogueOne03.jpgRogueOne04.jpgRogueOne05.jpgRogueOne06.jpgRogueOne07.jpg

She is swiftly "rescued" by rebels, only to be restrained again and dragged back to the rebel HQ. Everybody wants Jyn in shackles. Can't say I blame them.

RogueOne08.jpgRogueOne09.jpgRogueOne10.jpg

Within the first hour of Star Wars: Rogue One, Felicity Jones (in the role of Jyn Urso) gets bound several times. Thereafter, there's nary a hint of bondage for the rest of the film, but she looks good while it lasts.

Rogue One is also the best Star Wars film since the original trilogy, but I'll refrain from dumping on the Mary Sue Rey saga here.

The adult version of Jyn is introduced in a prison cell, and a short time later chained in the back of an Imperial transport vehicle.

View attachment 820574View attachment 820575View attachment 820576View attachment 820577View attachment 820578View attachment 820579View attachment 820580

She is swiftly "rescued" by rebels, only to be restrained again and dragged back to the rebel HQ. Everybody wants Jyn in shackles. Can't say I blame them.

View attachment 820581View attachment 820582View attachment 820583
Servus, you mentioned in a previous post above about how in Hollywood you can completely immobilize someone by loosely draping some ropes over them, and silence them with a handkerchief. So I'm not surprised to discover that despite the many technical advances of the Star Wars universe, they still can't seem to make shackles that fit, lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom