Crucifixion In Video Games

Go to CruxDreams.com
Don't forget to take some shots of the people watching the cricified women, that's so hot too.

If there was a crowd I would. lol.

Part of the problem with SL (and both Possum and Messa can testify to this) because of both its wide ranging nature in activities and it's world wide scope timing is extremely difficult to gather a crowd. When I sign on at 6 pm US eastern time, the Europeans are going to bed (midnight there) and the west coast isn't online yet. Never mind Pheblas in down under.

Another issue is people don't want to just spectate they want to participate which is exacerbated by having far too many subs and not enough doms. Even when I have tried to organize role play, the largest group I have every gotten together is only 9 people most who were paired off into dom\sub pairs.

The final issue is when RPing whomever you are RPing with is in the mood or on a roll and interaction is going back and forth. While I can and have snuck in pictures while playing it would be impossible to shoot a proper video.

Interestingly, despite rumors of sign-ons increasing by 30% during this time (this is not supported by the numbers I see when I sign on), I'm definitely not seeing this happen at the BDSM sites I play at. In fact I am seeing fewer people at most of those sites. I think for a lot of people on SL (much like this site) what they do there they can not share with partners and loved ones who wouldn't understand but are now lock-downed with them 24x7.

All of that is a long winded version of, usually I do this when I have no one else to play with. In this case, Lisa was already doing a photo shoot when I showed up in sim so she allowed me to take a video and pictures of her shoot before I put myself on a cross and did my own shoot.

kisses

willowfall

It doesn't always have to be death. It can be a form of torture too,

This slave is suspected of being a rebel spy. After some torture she tossed in another slave girl but stilllll ...............

A few hours on the cross with the threat of nails being added if the girl she ratted out doesn't have more info is a great incentive, don't you think?

(I switched for this one. Hence the armor, which I must say I look pretty good in.)

kisses

willowfall

Attachments

• Lisa_001.jpg
    Lisa_001.jpg
    367.6 KB · Views: 398
It doesn't always have to be death. It can be a form of torture too,

This slave is suspected of being a rebel spy. After some torture she tossed in another slave girl but stilllll ...............

A few hours on the cross with the threat of nails being added if the girl she ratted out doesn't have more info is a great incentive, don't you think?

(I switched for this one. Hence the armor, which I must say I look pretty good in.)

kisses

willowfall

The opportunities of a lady doing the torture and possible execution seem endless and interesting :)

The opportunities of a lady doing the torture and possible execution seem endless and interesting :)

Well for the sake of being able to have RP a number of us are willing to switch.

I am the RP Manager at CW and while I have no input on private RP when I organize group RPs everyone must either be a dominant or a sub who is willing to switch (be a dom half the time) no full time subbies are allowed. This is necessary because we have about 50 subs to every dom and people who will not switch out of the sub roll are just being selfish.

From my experience in SL (and in RL) very few non-professional dominatrixes are truly interested in submissive males. Which is a primary reason that it is hard to get female switches to torture sub males. Another reason is that sub males want to control the fantasy (that is they want their fantasies played out) which is not how doms work. Doms do what they do for their pleasure not the subs. Even in a consensual relationship domes get real bored with, and drop, subs who try to lead.

In RL a dom works within the boundaries the sub sets for safety sake and as long as both are satisfied with the play the relationship continues.

That is not a necessity in cyber play. I can kill you or cut off your balls and viola 2 seconds after the RP you are alive and intact. So cyber play can be more extreme yet safer.

I have no problem getting and keeping the interest of doms because I tell them 'set the scene and make the first move and we'll play it out from there.' Action and reaction.

Too many subs wind up with few playmates because they insist on it being about them. It's not it is about the dom and if the dom has 50 playmates to chose from they are going to choose the one who appeals to their needs the most.

So my recommendation to guys who want a lady torturer in SL my recommendation to you is to work with female switches and don't script out what you want them to do. ANd then you be the dom next time.

And for those who say, "I can't be a dom I don't know how' You are lying at least to yourself and to anybody you say that to. If you can imagine it being done to you, then you can do it someone else.

The choices are always yours, be willing to experiment and cooperate or sit in a corner and wonder why no one wants to play with you.

Oh, and don't go out to SL looking for "love" or a Mistress. Just like CF is not a dating\hookup service neither is SL. It does happen but just like in RL it 'just happens'.

kisses

willowfall

Don't read too much into it. The game is great as a fantasy survival experience, and you can capture thralls to break on the Conan universe's "Wheel of Pain" (or whatever it's called).

Unfortunately, to the extent that I've played, naked crucifixion is featured only during character creation and the intro.
Yeah I know. Shame tho

And for those who say, "I can't be a dom I don't know how' You are lying at least to yourself and to anybody you say that to. If you can imagine it being done to you, then you can do it someone else.

I totally agree with that ; a girl in CW is wishing to learn the Dom'role ... She's Caroline and, under my advices (I do like I can :D...), she's learning and trying to tame the technics to be a good torturer !

CHEERS to HER ! 2052 Snapshot 01_001.jpg :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Well for the sake of being able to have RP a number of us are willing to switch.

I am the RP Manager at CW and while I have no input on private RP when I organize group RPs everyone must either be a dominant or a sub who is willing to switch (be a dom half the time) no full time subbies are allowed. This is necessary because we have about 50 subs to every dom and people who will not switch out of the sub roll are just being selfish.

From my experience in SL (and in RL) very few non-professional dominatrixes are truly interested in submissive males. Which is a primary reason that it is hard to get female switches to torture sub males. Another reason is that sub males want to control the fantasy (that is they want their fantasies played out) which is not how doms work. Doms do what they do for their pleasure not the subs. Even in a consensual relationship domes get real bored with, and drop, subs who try to lead.

In RL a dom works within the boundaries the sub sets for safety sake and as long as both are satisfied with the play the relationship continues.

That is not a necessity in cyber play. I can kill you or cut off your balls and viola 2 seconds after the RP you are alive and intact. So cyber play can be more extreme yet safer.

I have no problem getting and keeping the interest of doms because I tell them 'set the scene and make the first move and we'll play it out from there.' Action and reaction.

Too many subs wind up with few playmates because they insist on it being about them. It's not it is about the dom and if the dom has 50 playmates to chose from they are going to choose the one who appeals to their needs the most.

So my recommendation to guys who want a lady torturer in SL my recommendation to you is to work with female switches and don't script out what you want them to do. ANd then you be the dom next time.

The choices are always yours, be willing to experiment and cooperate or sit in a corner and wonder why no one wants to play with you.

Oh, and don't go out to SL looking for "love" or a Mistress. Just like CF is not a dating\hookup service neither is SL. It does happen but just like in RL it 'just happens'.

kisses

willowfall
Glad I Left #JustSaying

Glad I Left #JustSaying

Actually so are we glad you left. The whole management team in fact. And the serious roleplayers and .........

And actually you didn't leave you got banned.

Do you REALLY want to open that can of worms? Because I'll be more than happy to lay out the whole mess for the group if you wish to continue ....... your choice.

#JustSaying

kisses

willowfall

Last edited:
I know some members have expressed an interest in women of African descent being cruxed. I don't have the material to truly simulate an African but I can get close. Anyway, a Nubian slut who failed to please .........................................................

You have pleased us, again.

Actually so are we glad you left. The whole management team in fact. And the serious roleplayers and ......... And actually you didn't leave you got banned. Do you REALLY want to open that can of worms? Because I'll be more than happy to lay out the whole mess for the group if you wish to continue ....... your choice. #JustSaying kisses willowfall
Actually so are we glad you left. The whole management team in fact. And the serious roleplayers and .........

And actually you didn't leave you got banned.

Do you REALLY want to open that can of worms? Because I'll be more than happy to lay out the whole mess for the group if you wish to continue ....... your choice.

#JustSaying

kisses

willowfall

The 'Management Team" Not Megalomaniacs obviously

It all went wrong when you started putting people in charge. Back in the day it was fine without it. I was at the previous Sim and got to know some of the people and builders behind it. I still think it is possible a couple of features possibly still there, that I suggested. I don't care what you have to say in relation to your can of worms. It was a complete over reaction to something I cannot even recall. I left SL, that was what I was referring to. I was on very good terms with some alternative sims at the time but thought it was time to leave it behind after 10 years. Happy to say that I have moved on.ad a lot of connections and lead a lot of ongoing long term story lines with many many users over that time. It was fun but all good things............

Back
Top Bottom