Did You Ever Have Had A ... Say ... "special" Dream?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Last edited:
I lately had two strange dreams, about.... attending a CF convention.
Sitting in a conference hall, with strangers around, but all having the same interest.
Remarkably it is not some kind of a concealed event. It feels like it is, let's say something normal, something generally accepted (in one case even the press was present), but still something special. People try to contact each other, with an unspoken curiousity about the expectations and interests of the others.
While the staff is presenting the programme of the convention, and reporting about the forum, a special atmosphere of anticipation is in the air, because of the planned 'workshops' later on. It gives a particular thrill to that dream.

I did!
Very often.
Here is one, I had when I was around 14: I dreamed that all girls in my class did where woodn shoes, kinda sandals - soles made of wood, about 3 centimeters thick.
If some girl made a very big mistake during classes, they took nails and nailed her naked feet (no girl whore socks!) on those special sandals.
The rest of the year this girl had to walk whit nailed feet.

I had a lot of those dreams. Did you ever had dreams like that? Please post here. I´m curious about them.

I don't remember my age or time of that dream anymore. But the situation. I was crucified in a nearby swimhall. The cross was about three meters in height and stood right in the pool. My family members and some relateds were standing right in front of the cross looking at me - all in the water completly clothed!!! (pants, pullovers, shirts, jackets!)

Had a weird dream last night. I was at a party of this 20-something japanese girl. And everyone was afraid of her, because she was all powerful or something. She had a freak out that caused everyone else to freak out, devoured two tiers of a three tiered cake, and flung the rest at someone. We were then sitting down on a low table with no chairs, and she was naked on the other side of the table from me, sending me selfies that I wasn't getting for some reason, which displeased her, which made me scared. So I came round to her and took some pictures with her, but she still seemed somewhat upset, and I was scared about not knowing what to do. She had a little bit of a bush that was uncensored.

Thought I'd share.

Let's see, it has been awhile since this thread has been updated, but I had a very wild dream last night that I want to share. It has been a long time since I had a crux related dream. I think it is because of all the great stories and images that have been posted lately.
I don't exactly remember how the dream started, but I vividly remember the cross in the dream. It seems that I volunteered for some sort of charity (I have know idea what charity), but money was raised if I stayed on the cross:p.
I remember being taken nude to a cross by some woman I have never seen ( seems to happen in my dreams), and tied to the cross. I was supposed to try to stay crucified as long as I could, so the charity could raise money:p
I remember having the woman who brought, and tied me to the cross, standing right in front of me the whole time. I have no idea the time spent crucified in the dream, but I vividly remember that part of the dream, hanging on the cross, with her in front of me, saying I was doing good:p Just as she was about to play with me, I woke up:mad:. I wanted to return that dream so bad:devil:
Dreams are so strange. I have a question? Do any members see colors in their dreams? I have read that some people do, and others don't. I have colors in mine, just wondering.
Just thought I would share this dream with you.

Good thought of you, Hondoboot2, to share this with us.
To answer your question: yes, for me I do dream "in colours". :) May not HD (no such sign in the upper right corner :D) but surely coloured.

Railman

Let's see, it has been awhile since this thread has been updated, but I had a very wild dream last night that I want to share. It has been a long time since I had a crux related dream. I think it is because of all the great stories and images that have been posted lately.
I don't exactly remember how the dream started, but I vividly remember the cross in the dream. It seems that I volunteered for some sort of charity (I have know idea what charity), but money was raised if I stayed on the cross:p.
I remember being taken nude to a cross by some woman I have never seen ( seems to happen in my dreams), and tied to the cross. I was supposed to try to stay crucified as long as I could, so the charity could raise money:p
I remember having the woman who brought, and tied me to the cross, standing right in front of me the whole time. I have no idea the time spent crucified in the dream, but I vividly remember that part of the dream, hanging on the cross, with her in front of me, saying I was doing good:p Just as she was about to play with me, I woke up:mad:. I wanted to return that dream so bad:devil:
Dreams are so strange. I have a question? Do any members see colors in their dreams? I have read that some people do, and others don't. I have colors in mine, just wondering.
Just thought I would share this dream with you.

Why do others always get the exciting dreams?:)
Thanks for sharing.

I dream in colour too.

I remember a dream back in my childhood/juvenile time when I got crucified. I always had such dreams in these days and further but never asleep. ;)
I don't remember the whole story of the dream but certainly the scenes when I was on the cross.
The crucifixion was held - strange -at a swimhall in the village I lived in.
All was there like as it existed in reality: the changing rooms, the showers, the pool, even the water was there. And that's also where the cross stood: in the water. I can't remember how I got crucified, if I was nailed or tied to it (I rather think the first) and how I was raised in the middle of the pool.
But I still see my parents, my brother and many others of the family and friends who were there to watch me being crucified. So what? - They were standing around the cross IN the water-filled pool and the water was about their belly-level. And they ALL had their normal clothes on! :confused: No swimsuits. I remember my dad on the scene in one of his best suits...
I don't know much more of the crucifixion but in my feelings I think I told to family and friends to be proud of me... I have unfortunately also no more idea how this dream ended that night but I never had a crucifixion-related dream again...

Hope to have you pleased with this little story... :)

I don't remember my age or time of that dream anymore. But the situation. I was crucified in a nearby swimhall. The cross was about three meters in height and stood right in the pool. My family members and some relateds were standing right in front of the cross looking at me - all in the water completly clothed!!! (pants, pullovers, shirts, jackets!)
if the cross is standing in the pool, the water takes all your weight and there will be no hanging effect at all. Eventually your body will move up and down when a wave pool is used.

Water in a dream means like Freud a full blatter. That forces to awake.

It's extremely annoying to wake up after a great dream and to feel it fading away until you can barely recall anything. Well, after one of my "best" dreams I wrote it down to help my remembrance of it. Sadly it's nowhere near as erotic as I'd like, but it'll do.
I don't mind admitting that I'm a big Britney Spears fan, at the height of her fame she was, in my opinion, the most beautiful, sexiest women on Earth. In my dream I was walking in my home town when I saw a truck with a covered back, I pulled open the "curtain" and saw two girls looking out at me identically dressed; one was a lovely Britney lookalike, the other WAS Britney. I leaned in and gave the lookalike a brief kiss, then I kissed the real Britney passionately. She got out and stood with a mock accusing look as I approached her. Then I woke up dammit!
I can still see her as she stood in the street looking gorgeous.
Part of me wants to se a mockup of Britney on the cross or at the stake etc, but would I like it if I did?

if the cross is standing in the pool, the water takes all your weight and there will be no hanging effect at all. Eventually your body will move up and down when a wave pool is used.
I remember having had my feet quite above water level. So no swimming effect.

What a dream!

Tonight I dreamed of a crucifixion. In the dream I had a twin sister (in real life I have none) and we lived as beggars and thieves in a medieval country. We had just stolen something (probably food) and were seen doin it. We ran away, but my twin sister was caught.

Now happened what often happens in my dreams: I was suddenly not only myself, but I was also my sister at the same time.

They grabbed her and dragged her to the market square. A furious pack followed the rangers. Everyone screamed and shouted. "Punish her! Punish the thief!“, they cried.

And then the cry: "Crucify her!"

I felt appalling fear rising in me. Normally, I love the idea of being crucified, but in the dream I felt icy horror, both in my sister's body and as the helpless spectator.

They tore the clothes from my sister's body, and they threw her on a cross that was laying on the ground. Then they pulled her arms apart and someone came with hammer and nails. In my whole life, I haven´t felt such a fear as in this dream. I screamed and writed. I begged the rioters, with tears in my eyes, to let me go. I swore never to steal food again.

It did not help at all. They nailed me to the cross. During this scene, I was present in both girls. I was the helpless and horrified spectator who had to look, how my beloved sister was crucified and I was that sister and felt the monstrous pain and icy fear for death. I felt how the cross was erected and the pain became even more unbearable, and I was a helpless spectator who had to look at my sister's torture on the cross. I was standig in the middle of the crowd and my teeth shattered with fear and I trembled all over. I was terribly afraid that someone could recognize me, that someone would suddenly scream: "There is still a second one! They are twins! Take her! Nail her to the cross beside her sister!"

I knew I had to flee immediately, but I could not. I saw my sister suffering and then she looked at me. She saw me. She suffered indescribably, but she was not angry with me for hiding in the crowd. She forgave me. This was the most terrible part of her dream: when she took it all upon herself and forgave me that I got off. There was such a pain in her eyes that I felt sick with fear and compassion.

Just before the dream ended, my twin sister sent me a request whit her eyes: "I can not stand it! Please help me! Can´t you go to the cross for a while in my place? Only a moment? Maybe half an hour? Oh please! It hurts so much and I am so afraid! Only half an hour! Only ten minutes! Only …!" While she called at me whit her eyes, I almost died by feeling guilty.

At the same time, I was the crucified girl who, with indescribable pain, implored his sister for help. I begged for just a little, little help. I could not stop begging.

In the middle of this scene I woke up and my pillow was wet from my tears.

What a dream! I have not dreamed so intensely for a long time! Maybe it's because I am writing since four days a story in which a young girl sacrifices herself for her friends.

I would be interested in whether someone of you had such an intense dream. For me it was the first time. I have never dreamed so intensely of a crucifixion.

Good to read from you, Sassi!!
Impressed dream.
I have a half year a new bed and dream in this every nights and days. But i forget the dreams fast.

In my last dream i in a party pavilion.
A crazy man with a crazy wig make crazy music on a keayboard.
I stand in the middle and a group crazy dancers in monster clothes begun her dance. Near tu near by me. I go back more and more but the dancer follow me and pressed me.
As i can no more go back the monsters swirl i backside before my eyes. I see, wife backsides.
And the two Monsters take of her masks. Two nice girls with big smile look in my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom