Equine Elegance

Go to CruxDreams.com
A glass? Here I thought you were one of those rough & tumble kind of cowboys!

How's an Elegant Pony Girl supposed to be trained? We do not pull sulkies, carts and chariots all that often, except in parade to show us off to the public. On the other hand we do dressage in the arena. No matter the whip does get used in creative ways so as not to break the skin (points get lost for that!). Nipple bells and butt tails are a must in competition.

Think you're up to it Cowboy?

A glass? Here I thought you were one of those rough & tumble kind of cowboys!

How's an Elegant Pony Girl supposed to be trained? We do not pull sulkies, carts and chariots all that often, except in parade to show us off to the public. On the other hand we do dressage in the arena. No matter the whip does get used in creative ways so as not to break the skin (points get lost for that!). Nipple bells and butt tails are a must in competition.

Think you're up to it Cowboy?
of course...

bdsmlr-135369-WN7mwBk3DM.gif

My ponygirl training continues. The Master has me endlessly running in circles, with an emphasis on putting a bounce in my step. To my great chagrin, he has also invited a couple of his friends over to observe. They ogle my flopping breasts and flouncing ass cheeks as if I were a dancer putting on a show for them. I suppose that, in a way, that's what I am doing.

My ponygirl training continues. The Master has me endlessly running in circles, with an emphasis on putting a bounce in my step. To my great chagrin, he has also invited a couple of his friends over to observe. They ogle my flopping breasts and flouncing ass cheeks as if I were a dancer putting on a show for them. I suppose that, in a way, that's what I am doing.

Wait until she does it in public!!!

Jackie

If that excellent form keeps up you'll be entered in the Summer Meeting Stakes Races and will do well. Those friends might be backers he needs to be able to send you to the track.

Thank you Anne. I need all the encouragement I can get. And it's true I have no business complaining about his friends being there to ogle me, for soon enough there will be many more eyes admiring me while I trot and prance.

Thank you Anne. I need all the encouragement I can get. And it's true I have no business complaining about his friends being there to ogle me, for soon enough there will be many more eyes admiring me while I trot and prance.
This why pony training is strenuous. You must be ready to be proudly presented in public!

Hi Jackie, it's not good to reading with the light theme. At the best, no changing the text color.
Zwischenablage02.jpg

Enlight5-03b.jpg
The Mistress comes to the stable to inspect her Pony Girls and select which will be pulling her cart into town. Who is that lurking in the background?

IMG_2217-b.jpg

Could it be you Cowboy? Checking out a Pony Girl of your own? Going to help get her into her tack? How very sweet of you!

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 687830
The Mistress comes to the stable to inspect her Pony Girls and select which will be pulling her cart into town. Who is that lurking in the background?

View attachment 687834

Could it be you Cowboy? Checking out a Pony Girl of your own? Going to help get her into her tack? How very sweet of you!
That's very nice manips. Who made it? You?
BTW: Please use the thumbnail-option in future for uploaded images.

Yes I did them by myself.

I thought I had posted them as thumbnails but I am having a bit of a problem doing it on my end, I will attempt to work that out should I post another. It might be an issue with multiple programs used.

Anyway thanks for the comment.
Well doned manips! Please more in future!
Here a little hint for posting images:
Image2.jpg

Oh Cowboy, I thought you forgot about me!

You got all the other girls to take care of and I thought you put me on the "Back Burner" so to speak.

My Butt aches for the gentle caress of your riding crop!

Back
Top Bottom