Favorite artists.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Works for me. By the way, who was Jessica supposed to have killed?

The idea was the Jessica was set up by a family member who wanted to "get her out of the way." I never developed the story beyond that.

Oh, the words on the titulus in 'Female Passion Play' is taken directly from the one that was suppose to have been placed over Christ during his crucifixion...With a name change, of course.

It was a real bear trying to cram that much Roman, Greek and Hebrew lettering in such a small space!

Wow. Worst that can happen to the girl framed for murder in a Hitchcock movie is the noose or the chair.

I'm also reminded of the tag line from a mid-70s series of commercials warning college students about the dangers of using or dealing in other countries: "When you're busted for drugs 'over there,' you're in for the hassle of your life."

Getting caught using or dealing drugs in Saudi Arabia will get your head chopped off. Although they tend to look the other way and simply deport American teenagers who stupidly try to bring it in.

I've always liked WelshWebb's art! However, Quoom was the one who made the most profound impression on me back in 2000 when I first discovered the Crux group. When I joined up, he was right in the middle of posting his Ornaments of Triumph series, which later got transformed into the Flavia series.

To this day, no one has done a better job of capturing the power of the scenes where the victim has her wrists nailed to the patibulum and then is hoisted up by her nailed wrists. Even though I have to overlook the fact that the Romans didn't have claw hammers, and that no one could hold a hammer like that and drive a spike that size, the victim's reactions say it all. I hope to equal this myself one day, but HP (he was not known as Quoom back then) did it first.

Here are my favorite pictures of the nailing and raising attached.

Jedakk

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 669
  • 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 675
  • 25.jpg
    25.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 681
Thanks for the Quoom pics, Jedakk. His Flavia and Varinia series are downright astonishing.

My only regret is that his main audience is the dungeons-and-torture set, and therefore he doesn't do nearly enough crux pictures.

I can see Quoom's growth as an artist in his Varinia series, which I think he did about three years after the OoT (or Flavia) series. Part of it is also the capabilities of the hardware/software, too.

Quoom used to also post his work on the now-defunct Witchhunter group which was more directed towards dungeon/torture, BATS, etc. Unfortunately my own kink is rather narrow and doesn't extend much outside of my interest in crucifixion. I can write dispassionately about such stuff when the story calls for it, but I don't often find it erotic, just brutal.

Jedakk

Jedakk, I once wrote you about my similar distate for dungeons, torture, and burning at the stake.

And at that time I noted that the unbiased observer would comment that fantasizing about naked women nailed to crosses is less horrific how. . . ?

It really resists analysis that out of the whole spectrum of cruelty we find only crucifixion such an intense turn-on. I therefore long ago stopped trying to analyze.

Although it might be an excellent discussion thread in and of itself.

I've restored the two Mila pics, and added a few others.

Time for another favorite artist. Way the heck past time.

Makar, of course. There's more to his photographs than pretty young women tied butt-naked to crosses, although you'd think that would be enough.

In my mind's eye I remove the ropes, replace them with nails, and add a crisscross of scourge marks across back, belly and breasts. Others might do that with Photoshop, but in the end it's not really necessary. There's a realism unecumbered by contemporary kink, the impression that this is what really went down.

I believe Makar does with photography what Jedakk does with Poser, and comes as close to how the Romans ran a crucifixion as you can get without pounding real nails through real wrists and feet.

Due to some unholy combination of cultural conditioning and brain chemistry, I find this intensely, insanely erotic.

These pictures of the lovely, damn near indestructible Mila courtesy of The Cross Roads.

http://www.cruxdreams.com/

Attachments

• M0024.jpg
    M0024.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 391
  • M0019.jpg
    M0019.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 334
  • 2M0025.jpg
    2M0025.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 326
  • M0010.jpg
    M0010.jpg
    444.4 KB · Views: 325
  • M0038.jpg
    M0038.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 305
  • M0043.jpg
    M0043.jpg
    296.8 KB · Views: 394
I first became aware of Cordero from his colored-pencil drawings, "Petra" in particular. It was an illustration for a story concerning the crucifixion of a huge-breasted model whose last name escapes me.

What riveted my attention was not her chest but the realistic detail of the picture. As with very few other artists I thought, "He's got it right, this is how it was done."

"PetraCrucified" is part of a series done with a combination of traditional drawing and computer postwork. The series was posted to the late, lamented Crux on Yahoo and other crux groups, and may be currently found at:

There used to be a URL here. It went inactive long ago. I just got around to deleting it. Apologies to disappointed newbies.

Attachments

• Petra.jpg
    Petra.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 660
  • PetraCrucified.jpg
    PetraCrucified.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 576
Consider Phlebas.

He's one of the first photomanip artists I encountered. His style is not as seamless or polished as, say, Damian's. But he's good, and has an eye for composition and appealing victims.

I haven't encountered his stuff in a while, which is a shame. He's got talent that I totally lack, and I hope he's still out there making manips.

Attachments

• ph008.jpg
    ph008.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 544
  • ph101p.jpg
    ph101p.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 535
  • parada18.jpg
    parada18.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 574
Ornaments of Triumph - the nailing of Tarathala

Hi,
The nailing of Tarathala is ma favorite series.
If anyone has more of this plaese post it here !

Ornaments of Triumph - the nailing of Tarathala

Now the night comes and suffering continues

To all who share the same passion,
this is my contribution to "The nailing of Tarathala"
if you have anything more of this series,
Please post it here !

Been a while. Time to post some more favorites.

Quoom's Tarthalia/Flavia series took on a life of its own, apparently outside Quoom's control, appearing in various incarnations around the net. I found this comic book style French version on a Russian site "tortures.ru," which no longer seems to be around.

In an English version Flavia is the pleading and begging kind of victim. Here she is far more feisty, even winning a grugding respect from her executioners.

I like the dialogue:

First soldier--You want a quick death now?
Flavia--Get stuffed!
First soldier--Give her something to drink anyway.
Second soldier--Sure, why not?
Flavia--Thanks.

Attachments

• fl55.jpg
    fl55.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 563
Two from the mother of us all, Mistress Lady Catherine.

(Profuse thanks to Master of Nails and the folks behind the new Crux group and its archive.)

Attachments

• stadium-nite1.jpg
    stadium-nite1.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 607
  • crossed.jpg
    crossed.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 661
Re: Ornaments of Triumph - the nailing of Tarathala

crassus said:
Now the night comes and suffering continues

To all who share the same passion,
this is my contribution to "The nailing of Tarathala"
if you have anything more of this series,
Please post it here !

Good news, Crassus. The entire Tarathalia/Flavia series has gone live over at the new Crux forum's archive.

And I finally get to see the originals. I know the series from the BDSMArtwork version, and that French comic book posted above. Would have been nice to have been present at their creation on Crux.

Attachments

• 43.jpg
    43.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 584
Tarathalia/Flavia

I cant wait seeing more of the Tarathalia/Flavia series.
Will you post them in this forum, or link it please !
As a little thanks, I post a pic which I found on a postcard ... very strange for a postcard, but the only reason I bought it.

Update 6/25/09. I can't restore the postcard posted by Crassus. I have restored my own Flavia/Tarathalia pic, and added a new one.

Now that is the damndest postcard I ever saw. I'd be tempted to send it to one of my fundamentalist relatives, but in the end would chicken out.

Crassus, I'm sorry I assumed you knew about

http://www.cruxfoundation.com/

When Yahoo killed the old Crux group, this is where displaced members set up shop. When you sign up, the first thread will always be The Crux Archive, and Master of Nails' first post there will have the link

http://www.cruxfoundation.com/archive/

and the separate user name and password you'll need to access it.

Now go sign up. Soon you'll be at play in the fields of Crux.

Attachments

• 46.jpg
    46.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 514
  • fl46.jpg
    fl46.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 531
Back
Top Bottom