From My Archive 1999 To ?

Go to CruxDreams.com
That's funny, I like to imagine you as the one in the foreground with the next to nothing covering, too :D

Well, there is a rather striking resemblance ;)

This is a favourite theme of mine, too. Any film like this does require the actors to be both naked (or nearly so) and on crosses, a hugely erotic setting and I always wonder how they felt doing it.

The scene in the Polish film was reasonably brief but well worth a look. I used one of the stills from this for no less than three manips in 2013/14, note the lack of strategically placed floral coverings though :rolleyes:

View attachment 520422 View attachment 520423 View attachment 520424

Who needs floral coverings anyway?:p:D

;)
This is a favourite theme of mine, too. Any film like this does require the actors to be both naked (or nearly so) and on crosses, a hugely erotic setting and I always wonder how they felt doing it.
The same for me:rolleyes: (and moreover, getting paid for being crucified!):rolleyes:

Also intersting how they 'raised' the stands of the arena with another level of stnnds with spectators.

The scene in the Polish film was reasonably brief but well worth a look. I used one of the stills from this for no less than three manips in 2013/14, note the lack of strategically placed floral coverings though :rolleyes:
Interesting manips.:clapping:

Now, this is the Original still:
qv3.jpg

Likely, your manips resulted into two 'back to back' crucifixions, like in Barb's story 'Together'.:cool:

Actually, some of the women only seemed to wear a sling of flowers (I think these shots are perpendicular to the working shot posted by Phlebas, which was taken from the right.
This picture always bothered me as it looks like it was stretched vertically so I copied the picture bring the height down to 85% ('flattening' it) without touching the width...
roma manip 2.jpg
I think I was right!

This picture always bothered me as it looks like it was stretched vertically so I copied the picture bring the height down to 85% ('flattening' it) without touching the width...
View attachment 520654
I think I was right!

Thank you. I don't feel nearly so stretched on my cross now. See! The Romans could have used a certified master craftsman in the fine art of crucifixion like you :p:D

Thank you. I don't feel nearly so stretched on my cross now. See! The Romans could have used a certified master craftsman in the fine art of crucifixion like you :p:D
Or the stingy polish movie-team should engaged this professional. I am sure, the persons hanged on worthless polish wood.

Of course. Jokes after jokes:). But I don't have a choice to tolerate it. I'm only one and a lot of German Admin on this on this forum. It's similar like in 1939 year;). I can't think what they can do with me;).

Last edited:
View attachment 520654
I think I was right!
I'm sure you're right, maybe the idea was to exaggerate the height of the crosses.
But the bodies on them reminded me of those spindly sinners being tortured in medieval Hells:

hell.jpg

Ok banter lovers, back to the archive, early 2002

Mvc-031s.jpg perils16.jpg Juliaraped.jpg Juliaonseddil.jpg 6adacc74.jpg AlanaPresidio1.jpg ex2.jpg 29B31374.jpg Kanan_crucified02.jpg fabiola.jpg

All pics are new for me! Like a lot in this thread!Thanks for posting.:)

I hope most will be new, even though they are old. We are journeying through the history of internet crux here :), everything is forgotten, and needs to be rediscovered.

Mvc-025s.jpg tmp3_jpg.jpg cxy011.gif !!FFRomanVilla.jpg 0001.jpg IngaMaroc1897.jpg atsea0002.jpg nf0003.jpg ilcrossprev.jpg mortiis_all3.jpg

Let's have another selection from 2002, that last one didn't stir your juices!

Strix published a set of very striking crux drawings around that time. Someone on the old Crux group said it was as if he had crucified an entire female track and field team. Here's a selection.
strix01.jpg strix06.jpg strix10.jpg

Would you like a cigarette before we raise your cross?
ouch.jpg

I'm particularly fond of this one. It inspired a whole story (in my head) of a missionary's daughter falling foul of the local authorities in old Japan.
Ohedo3.jpg

More Japanese crux from what was it called? Crosslabs?
kinoji1 (2).jpg bruma3 (2).jpg

He looks cold!
crucifiction_03.jpg

Two from WelshWebb
RNbound01.jpg RNcrux02.jpg

Back
Top Bottom