Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
Fire ants are a much neglected method of torture.........

This indeed seems to be the case: an image search retrieved very few formicophilia pictures.

Having spent most of my early years in a land were bull ants and army ants are rather common, I become acquainted with the delight these little creatures can deliver.
3 Bull ant.jpg
2 Army Ant.jpg

The American entomologist Justin Orvel Schmidt categorized 4 levels of pain caused by bees, wasps and ants

1 Schmidt's insect sting pain index.jpg

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schmidt_sting_pain_index and https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/magazine/the-connoisseur-of-pain.html)

The most painful was the ‘bullet ant’ (Paraponera clavata)
4 Paraponera clavata.jpg
endemic of tropical South America.

What it can do is described in https://web.expasy.org/spotlight/back_issues/014/

In a recent visit to the Iguazu Falls, walking the viewing gangways that surround the falls, on the handrail it was one of them, a truly giant of an insect, larger than a human finger phalanx
6 Paraponera clavata.jpg
It took me a while to recover from my day-dreaming.
7 Formicophilia.jpg
8 Crucified for the ants.jpg

Not to mention the love of wasps

Attachments

• Wasp in the clitoris.mp4
    3.4 MB
This indeed seems to be the case: an image search retrieved very few formicophilia pictures.

Having spent most of my early years in a land were bull ants and army ants are rather common, I become acquainted with the delight these little creatures can deliver.
3 Bull ant.jpg
2 Army Ant.jpg

The American entomologist Justin Orvel Schmidt categorized 4 levels of pain caused by bees, wasps and ants

1 Schmidt's insect sting pain index.jpg's insect sting pain index.jpg

(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schmidt_sting_pain_index and https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/magazine/the-connoisseur-of-pain.html)

4 Paraponera clavata.jpg

What it can do is described in https://web.expasy.org/spotlight/back_issues/014/

In a recent visit to the Iguazu Falls, walking the viewing gangways that surround the falls, on the handrail it was one of them, a truly giant of an insect, larger than a human finger phalanx
6 Paraponera clavata.jpg
7 Formicophilia.jpg

Are you crazy?!?!?! :doh:

Be careful though to only buy direct from @messaline : the Chinese are flooding the market with very cheap, totally inferior cross timber. If you look closely, you will seee the brand is masseline. Accept no substitutes!
5 Messa business woman.jpg Bof ! My wood cant be compared with chinese'one ; at the first sight, you can recognize mine like a good european oar !

3 Bull ant.jpg
2 Army Ant.jpg

4 Paraponera clavata.jpg

6 Paraponera clavata.jpg
7 Formicophilia.jpg

I've heard of crotch crickets but clit wasps? Must be a new species. :eek:

3 Bull ant.jpg
2 Army Ant.jpg

4 Paraponera clavata.jpg

6 Paraponera clavata.jpg
7 Formicophilia.jpg

Actually Eva after watching that clip full sized on my video player I believe that was a bee. You can see a string of slime come out of it's rear end when it pulls out. Bees lose their stinger after one shot because it's barbed and stays in the victim and the bee dies. That wasn't too bright, now the poor girl has a barbed stinger stuck in her clit that they'll have to pull out with tweezers. :eek:

Excellent nailing...the way it should be done...nailed to the crossbeam and raised onto the upright supported only by the nails in her lustful bodys wrists....then the feet nailed....which she will help her executioners do...to relieve the pain/pleasure in her wrists....but that loincloth needs to be stripped off for all to view her eager pussys and lustful assholes reaction to her nailing and raising...

happy moneyday (with happy trip to city and some laziness rest of day for all kittys becuse tommorow concert and also new year too and also happy new year to all kittys and many singing and dancing and without someone have today pessimistic humor becouse all kittys should be happy especially in new coming year meow) :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cat:
View attachment 799313

A perfect body made for crucifixion....the pussy nice and shaved......nipples fully erect ....bet it is dancing nicely too....and orgasming nicely also....pussy and asshole soaking....it does look like it is lusting to be raised higher and eager to be nailed though...both her wrists and feet...lusting to be part of the cross forever.....

Last edited:
Excellent nailing...the way it should be done...nailed to the crossbeam and raised onto the upright supported only by the nails in her lustful bodys wrists....then the feet nailed....which she will help her executioners do...to relieve the pain/pleasure in her wrists....but that loincloth needs to be stripped off for all to view her eager pussys and lustful assholes reaction to her nailing and raising...

A very intense set of images, to be sure. They make my personal fantasies alive!

007.jpg I imagine staring down my body, desperately trying to get some support with my feet as my crossbeam with me nailed to it is raised up.

009.jpg I watch my executioners position my feet to drive in the foot nails. Horrible!!! I can't struggle because to do so only means pulling on the nails through my wrists and causing a gross escalation of my agony. So I cry and plead not to have my feet nailed . . .but I know it is in vain. I have a great deal more pain arriving very soon. I scream as one foot is nailed. The white hot agony shoots up my leg. My free leg is trembling.

011.jpg The executioners stand back for a moment as I piss. (They know we women always piss at this time--usually.)

014.jpg Then they place my remaining free foot in position and hammer the nail through.

015.jpg I collapse on the cross, now fully nailed. My body trembles in excruciating pain as I begin my hours of torment . . .

E4B7ABE9-9016-409E-9AD4-A57C7209DB7A.jpeg.jpg I groan as my dripping, urine-soaked loincloth is ripped away. I feel the cool, open air on my pussy. Despite my agony, my face burns with the shame and humiliation of being totally naked and exposed . . .

Last edited:
A very intense set of images, to be sure. They make my personal fantasies alive!

View attachment 802524 I imagine staring down my body, desperately trying to get some support with my feet as my crossbeam with me nailed to it is raised up.

View attachment 802525 I watch my executioners position my feet to drive in the foot nails. Horrible!!! I can't struggle because to do so only means pulling on the nails through my wrists and causing a gross escalation of my agony. So I cry and plead not to have my feet nailed . . .but I know it is in vain. I have a great deal more pain arriving very soon. I scream as one foot is nailed. The white hot agony shoots up my leg. My free leg is trembling.

View attachment 802526 The executioners stand back for a moment as I piss. (They know we women always piss at this time--usually.)

View attachment 802527 Then they place my remaining free foot in position and hammer the nail through.

View attachment 802528 I collapse on the cross, now fully nailed. My body trembles in excruciating pain as I begin my hours of torment . . .

View attachment 802532 I groan as my dripping, urine-soaked loincloth is ripped away. I feel the cool, open air on my pussy. Despite my agony, my face burns with the shame and humiliation of being totally naked and exposed . . .

Love your caption for the last pic!

View attachment 802524 I imagine staring down my body, desperately trying to get some support with my feet as my crossbeam with me nailed to it is raised up.

View attachment 802525 I watch my executioners position my feet to drive in the foot nails. Horrible!!! I can't struggle because to do so only means pulling on the nails through my wrists and causing a gross escalation of my agony. So I cry and plead not to have my feet nailed . . .but I know it is in vain. I have a great deal more pain arriving very soon. I scream as one foot is nailed. The white hot agony shoots up my leg. My free leg is trembling.

View attachment 802526 The executioners stand back for a moment as I piss. (They know we women always piss at this time--usually.)

View attachment 802527 Then they place my remaining free foot in position and hammer the nail through.

View attachment 802528 I collapse on the cross, now fully nailed. My body trembles in excruciating pain as I begin my hours of torment . . .

View attachment 802532 I groan as my dripping, urine-soaked loincloth is ripped away. I feel the cool, open air on my pussy. Despite my agony, my face burns with the shame and humiliation of being totally naked and exposed . . .

yes!.....placing your feet nicely on the stipes to be nailed...then stripped totally nude as your lustful body should be....for all of us to see all the reactions of your eager pussy and lustful asshole....now you will dance the dance of lust totally nude and expeience all the pleasures of the cross....for all to see....orgasming frequently and intensely as you dance....awaiting the future tortures the executioners will now do to your totally nude body.....

yes!.....placing your feet nicely on the stipes to be nailed...then stripped totally nude as your lustful body should be....for all of us to see all the reactions of your eager pussy and lustful asshole....now you will dance the dance of lust totally nude and expeience all the pleasures of the cross....for all to see....orgasming frequently and intensely as you dance....awaiting the future tortures the executioners will now do to your totally nude body.....

If only I could orgasm while hanging here! ;) Might as well mix in a little pleasure with all this pain.

Not sure I can bring myself to orgasm . . . can't quite squeeze my thighs together in my current position.

But, with my crotch wide open, maybe you guys can help me out? Hey! Got a naked pussy here begging for attention! :D

(Maybe try that wasp to the clitoris thing I saw. Get my clit nice and swollen, then start rubbing! Wow! Talk about mixing pain with pleasure!)

3 Bull ant.jpg
2 Army Ant.jpg

4 Paraponera clavata.jpg

6 Paraponera clavata.jpg
7 Formicophilia.jpg

Are you crazy?!?!?! :doh:

Are you fucking crazy!!!!!

Is this really a thing--ladies having their clits stung! Whoa! Better have an epi pen handy, just in case.

I wonder what her clit looked like about 30 min later?

This could give a crucified gal a quick release from her agony if she's especially sensitive to insect stings. I can imagine the guards at an execution talking:

"What do you mean, she's dead? She was just crucified, about an hour ago. Who fucked up?" The decurion in charge was not happy.

"Um, no one sir. She's a healthy young bitch. They always last the longest. She was good for all day, at least. Probably all night too."

"Are you sure? No healthy bitch dies that soon! Fuck! I've seen old whores last a couple of days. Somebody must have fucked up! Did she bleed out?"

"No sir. The nails were properly placed and hammered tight. I supervised the nailing myself. She barely bled at all once hanging. Has a cornu up her ass and was given plenty of water, too. Was barely scourged at all. Just ten strokes across her back and ass. She should've lasted..."

"I know! I know! You already fucking said that!" The decurion shot back at his underling with considerable irritation now. Just what he fucking needed. A girl dead too soon. "Let me take a look at her," he snarled. He was thinking she might have just fainted and was still alive. Sometimes the crucified look dead when they ain't. Give 'em a good poke in the armpits or pussy with a sharp stick and they come around back to consciousness.

The decurion stood in front of the dead girl's cross. Her body was hanging down from her arms. Her head was dropped to her chest. Not a bit of motion in her ample tits. Big tits always tremble a bit when a bitch is still alive, even if she's passed out. One way to tell. But this one is obviously dead. He'd seen enough dead bodies in his army career to know from a live one. Her legs are splayed apart. Her wastes are piled on the ground. She's off her cornu. But that doesn't kill. The crucified pull off their cornus all the time, only to reinsert when their thighs and shoulders get exhausted. Why did this bitch die so soon?

He looks around. The crowd is restless. This bitch was a beauty--young, slender, long legs, big tits. She was supposed to be the center of attention all day. The crowd doesn't like it that she's fucking dead already! Things could get ugly. This was supposed to be an all day spectacle.

Looking closely, the decurion notices that her face appears a bit puffy. He saw her earlier, before she was nailed. She didn't look like that. Odd. She has patches of raised skin in her crotch and on her inner thighs. Across her abdomen too. He's seen this before. He asks for a stick. He pokes at her crotch. "Fuck me!" He exclaims. "You ever see a clit that fucking big before?"

The underling peers into her crotch too, getting a good look at her snatch. "No sir! That's one big clit all right."

The decurion pokes with the stick. "I think I know what happened here. She was . . . "

Just then a bee flies out from between her swollen pussy lips, then another. Soon half a dozen or so. The decurion backs away, not wanting to get stung. He waves the stick at the flying pests, but one lands on his neck. As he swats at it with his hand he feels the burning sting. The crowd nearby backs away too. Everyone starts talking about the bees flying out of this girl's pussy. Lots of jokes about bees knowing where to find their honey.

The decurion hopes the crowd finds this novelty a distraction from the girl's premature death. He tells his underling to just leave her hanging for now.

He marches down the hill, heading for the . . .

Suddenly he can't breathe. His throat is swelling shut. He drops to the ground, his hand around his neck and eyes bulging as he gasps for breath.

Back
Top Bottom