Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
Harsh, I don’t think Phlebas would mind at all if you’d like to repost those Jucundus pics here. ;)

Not at all, or I could do it?

crucified.jpgcrucified01.jpgdrip01.jpgcornu.jpgflayed03.jpgdildo.jpg

Jucundus' thread is here.

I have played around with a couple of his pics in a crux setting, I'll post it when I'm happy with it. They are so realistic it isn't hard to place them in a real setting

1578702842036.png

connoisseurs posted this.

When i'm in the local woods I notice so many of the pine trees have stubs of small snapped branches at just the right position and angle to serve as a terrible cornu in the above scenario.

I believe most crucifixions were done on existing trees (why chop one down then re bury it ???) and I cant believe the thought of using such branches didnt occur to them.

In fact if you look around the woods, you'll strugle to find a clear run of tree trunk without one.

You think they went to that effort to be kind?

EDIT: in fact if you look closley, you can see where they've cut them off to facilitate this picture

And a girl about to be whipped at the post.
The way she stiffens, when she nears the post!:rolleyes:

The executioner knows she will either stay that way, or start sceaming and resisting. He knows, the best is to give her no time, grab her and cuff her immediately! And then take off her dress, making her shrink of shame. The best way to keep her in the stiffened modus! She will have enough opportunity to scream during her twenty lashes!

Attachments

• 8D68245A-1DDA-469E-AAB9-9A87755F01E8.jpeg
    8D68245A-1DDA-469E-AAB9-9A87755F01E8.jpeg
    76.5 KB · Views: 384
She's become one of my favorites, although I still fervently wish she’d have left off her glasses. :babeando:
Are you sure, Apostate? I think the glasses, like the mole on Cindy Crawford's face, make Zlata more attractive. I erased her specs to give us some idea of how she'd look without them.
Zlata noglasses.jpeg
I still prefer the crucified librarian look. :cool1: But then, who's really concentrating on her eyes?

Back
Top Bottom