Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
I could have posted these in the sacrifice thread, or peril, or X, but I think they go here just as well. Crucified and offered to the beast. I like that she has a moment with her foe beforehand, #2 is a classic angle.

sonja__a_bit_of_a_situation__by_jayyboww_dguqa4g.jpgsonja__a_bit_of_a_situation__2_by_jayyboww_dgus0wg.jpgsonja__a_bit_of_a_situation__3_by_jayyboww_dgv9jek.jpgsonja__with_all_her_strength__by_jayyboww_dgv9z8m.jpg

I could have posted these in the sacrifice thread, or peril, or X, but I think they go here just as well. Crucified and offered to the beast. I like that she has a moment with her foe beforehand, #2 is a classic angle.

View attachment 1440922View attachment 1440921View attachment 1440920View attachment 1440919
Wonder pictures of the sacrifice. Tree likes your description that the woman being offered to the beast did not volunteer for her roll in this. She had been carefully bound so there is no damage to her body (yet) and the woman presiding over her sacrifice admires the quality of her specimen In picture 4, is it erotic lust or pure terror that hardens the sacrifice's nipples?

View attachment 1440922View attachment 1440921View attachment 1440920View attachment 1440919

I normally don't go for AI art, but this one has such a great flavor of the Frazetta sword-and-sandal fantasy cover art that I'm taken in totally. I agree, that second one is a classic angle, and the green background really gives it a good atmosphere of magic and Hyborian Age mythos.

Wonder pictures of the sacrifice. Tree likes your description that the woman being offered to the beast did not volunteer for her roll in this. She had been carefully bound so there is no damage to her body (yet) and the woman presiding over her sacrifice admires the quality of her specimen In picture 4, is it erotic lust or pure terror that hardens the sacrifice's nipples?
I would say erotic lust. The tyrannosaurus Rex probably isn't looking to eat her anyway he just wants to see what this thing is

In picture 4, is it erotic lust or pure terror that hardens the sacrifice's nipples?

A bit from A, a bit from B. Can you check for me Tree whether she's also wet between the legs? Maybe that's what attracted the beast.

The medley of the day.
Enjoy!

View attachment 1442355

Some years ago I played around with one of these images, she really is overdressed!
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/ph129-jpg.881242/

Friday selection

defeat_1_6_by_knoworai_dgzsrdn.jpgfb4f4facdfb112a28b8f6eaa4cdbd35e.jpgbdsm___whipping_session_by_sensualbondage_dgvueye.jpgbreeding_demons_by_nidrog_dg3tna3.jpgnaked_girl_crucified_by_buffalor5_dgteht0.jpg

Because of this photo, Valérie Bègue almost lost her Miss France 2008 title! :eek:
She was allowed to keep it, but was replaced by Laura Tanguy, 2nd runner-up, in all official representations!
Damn puritanism...! :doh:

View attachment 1442743
This photo in 2008 was an awakening for me

Because of this photo, Valérie Bègue almost lost her Miss France 2008 title! :eek:
She was allowed to keep it, but was replaced by Laura Tanguy, 2nd runner-up, in all official representations!
Damn puritanism...! :doh:

View attachment 1442743
Good material for some fotoshop?

Attachments

• Valerie_Begue0004 edited.jpg
    Valerie_Begue0004 edited.jpg
    201.4 KB · Views: 442
Back
Top Bottom