Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
Where’s the source of the last image. I checked his inkbunny, but I know they have strong rules about furry-only. Can’t believe you scooped me here, lol.

I'd love to know the last image's source too, the guy is very good at drawing but furry stuff is an immediate turnoff for me

Hadalmartian on FurAffinity, and to be fair I was alerted to it by member @Skwipuk

He has done human figures before, I'd like to see him do more, but some of his furrys are really very human looking

2d7377a1d8d703a3768821d84bf0418caf824349.jpg1628228878.hadalmartian_lionessotjsnonscy.jpgchrstianslvgrlcrux.jpg1683063672.hadalmartian_athmart.jpg4c5cf4bf164e3015ef38b62693110016e86c92c9.jpg

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/hadalmartian/

It cannot be understated the degree to which that last one has now become an instant classic. Check back with me in five years and you'll see that I wasn't just gassing it up. It's absolutely drippingly erotic!
Absolutely agree. Incredible image,

Hadalmartian on FurAffinity, and to be fair I was alerted to it by member @Skwipuk

He has done human figures before, I'd like to see him do more, but some of his furrys are really very human looking

View attachment 1445676View attachment 1445678View attachment 1445681View attachment 1445682View attachment 1445683

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/hadalmartian/

The middle image in these is also a fantastic classic pose of a poor suffering young woman crucified in the middle of a very public space. Very graphic is you look at the details of the image.

chrstianslvgrlcrux.jpg1683063672.hadalmartian_athmart.jpg1709971616.hadalmartian_march_8_24.jpg
Those are some excellent pieces.

Shame about the furry stuff though. You have to draw the line somewhere. Not gonna click any of those links!
Officially cosigned by you. That's two of us crux artists who are tremendously impressed with this work so far! :p I'm even looking past the furry stuff!

chrstianslvgrlcrux.jpg1683063672.hadalmartian_athmart.jpg1709971616.hadalmartian_march_8_24.jpg
Those are some excellent pieces.

Shame about the furry stuff though. You have to draw the line somewhere. Not gonna click any of those links!
In the picture "Christian Lupa" we can see a little story. Why did this whore convert to Christianity? Because she learned that in the Christian religion adultery is considered a sin! No, the girl did not repent of her sin at all, because sex is her nature. Just the awareness of the depravity of love games enhances pleasure.Now this whore is crucified for her voluptuousness. "Everyone will be rewarded according to her faith" The crucifixion is performed with ropes for a limited time. From the point of view of Aristotelian rationalism and Epicurean materialism, it is unwise to kill such a beautiful girl, but a temporary crucifixion is a natural way to wean a stupid whore from an irrational belief in mysticism. However, a girl hanging naked on a pole enjoys her sin, because her shameful dance will attract more lovers to her. Lust will bring this depraved whore to the cross over and over again! The crucifixion exposes lust nailed to the cross, which we see in the following picture!

Back
Top Bottom