Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
ok, Friday again :)

I hope #2 isn't a repost, I've lost track slightly :(

3286952 - Ann_Possible Kim_Possible Kimberly_Ann_Possible crucifixion.jpgcrux4.jpgafter_the_video_game_fun_by_conanrock_ddfkcxh.jpgstacey_crucified_01_by_joeys1968_ddblp2p.jpgdivtrans.jpgdark_magician_girl_crucified_by_conanrock_dd0ynvh-pre.jpgxsusan-meiselas-coffee-carlisle-pennsylvania-1975.jpgspear_or_arrows___by_ascaria21_dcxhcnr.pngkrystal_crucified_by_conanrock_dcynmbb.jpgher_longest_day_by_loum_rote_dcyv555.jpg

Last edited:
:devil:
I hope #2 isn't a repost, I've lost tracjkslightly :(
After ten thousands of pics, we all loose track, Phlebas!;)

So, for good measure, we better crucify them twice, than letting them go!:devil:

The #8 en #10 are very clean crucifixions. They even got the opportunity to go to the hairdresser before their execution. A last wish, probably?:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Cause for celebration - a sensational come-back by Slanece and a great pic found!
'Amazon Pascell Crucifix', submitted today on DeviantArt and inscribed, 'Dedicated to Messaline with love.'
This stunning crux render is the first picture to appear from Slanece on DeviantArt in 20 months! :)

amazon_pascell_crucifix_by_slanece_ddjlri2.jpg

Cause for celebration - a sensational come-back by Slanece and a great pic found!
'Amazon Pascell Crucifix', submitted today on DeviantArt and inscribed, 'Dedicated to Messaline with love.'
This stunning crux render is the first picture to appear from Slanece on DeviantArt in 20 months! :)

As a avowing amateur in crux art, I have never heard of Slanece, but this pic alone is reason enough to celebrate!

That is a fantastic render image. Slanece always gets that gaunt suffering so well, and this time the ruggedness of the tree adds to it. Brilliant.

This is pretty damn good. And as you've now posted it I'll cross it off my list :)
Here are some I've had sitting around for a while.

Crucified__by_SaylaMarzx.jpg!10136.png!10137pg.jpgmqi27vMMRk1radjano1.jpgoskarlewiscrucify.jpgWoman crucified.jpgSaint_Wilgefortis_Graz_20121006.jpg27231887.jpg_1-2262 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom