Hondo In Chastity

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hey Hondo, I found a delux device you might like to try next time, it allows a little room to expand :p

tumblr_m1z9ywL8921rp8vjco1_500.png

Today marks day #28:eek:
Goddess has suggested that I get a tattoo with her mark. She has sent me some temporary tattoos, and I put them on, but they only last about 2 days. I have never even imagined getting a tattoo, so it is a big decision for me. She is going to design one, and I said I would consider getting a tattoo if it was a very small one, but not one like this poor guy, his tattoo is way to big. I would never have one like this:

DKkD7-EXoAE4Rwf.jpg-large.jpeg

So, should I get a small tattoo to commemorate this chastity adventure? Please let me know what you think:)

Today marks day #28:eek:
Goddess has suggested that I get a tattoo with her mark. She has sent me some temporary tattoos, and I put them on, but they only last about 2 days. I have never even imagined getting a tattoo, so it is a big decision for me. She is going to design one, and I said I would consider getting a tattoo if it was a very small one, but not one like this poor guy, his tattoo is way to big. I would never have one like this:

View attachment 532266

So, should I get a small tattoo to commemorate this chastity adventure? Please let me know what you think:)
I would say no tattoo.
What is with the next challenge or the next record? Then is a old tattoo obsolete.

I would say no tattoo.
What is with the next challenge or the next record? Then is a old tattoo obsolete.
Thank you Madiosi! The tattoo would not be for a record, or challenge, but would be for me, and Goddess. It would show that I locked for her, and it would be her mark on me, like a slave owner;)

Thank you Madiosi! The tattoo would not be for a record, or challenge, but would be for me, and Goddess. It would show that I locked for her, and it would be her mark on me, like a slave owner;)
Ah! Then I think you should you let in a act of submission take a branding with her mark on your arse-cheek. :rolleyes: (not a serious advice) ;)
It's remarkable, branding fascinating me more as tattooing.

I would say not. Your Goddess may be important now, and your challenge is important now, but both may lose that status with time and get forgotten; the tattoo is much more difficult to forget.

For a few moments, I thought your Goddess was suggesting you be tattooed on your penis :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm not a fan of tattoos myself, but it depends how you and your Goddess see the bond between you -
the idea of some small 'slave-mark' - perhaps on your thigh, is a nice one, if you're sure you won't come to regret it.
I believe tattoos, at least small ones, can be more or less obliterated, though I know little about the matter.

For a few moments, I thought your Goddess was suggesting you be tattooed on your penis :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm not a fan of tattoos myself, but it depends how you and your Goddess see the bond between you -
the idea of some small 'slave-mark' - perhaps on your thigh, is a nice one, if you're sure you won't come to regret it.
I believe tattoos, at least small ones, can be more or less obliterated, though I know little about the matter.
Actually Eulalia, she suggested that I get a Prince Albert penis piercing:eek: it looks like this:

pa_1.jpg :eek: She said it would be hot, I said NOT:devil: She said with this piercing, you connect it to the metal cage, thus giving another level of locking.

I have been placing the temporary tattoo close to my dick, like in the picture I posted in the previous post. I have also been placing a temporary tattoo on my hip, just above my butt that says "Property Of Goddess Summer", kind of like a slave brand.:devil:
These are the places I would put a real tattoo if I decide to get one. I have found a female tattoo artist about 10 minutes from my house, and she is highly rated. I prefer a woman tattoo artist for obvious reasons;):devil::D

Well, today is a milestone, I have reached day# 30. I can't believe it has been a whole month since I last, well you know what;):devil:
It is beginning to be very frustrating being on this forum, so much erotic material to turn me on. But I enjoy being among friends, and I am very glad to be back on the forums. so like the masochist I am I will spend more time on the forums:devil:

Actually Eulalia, she suggested that I get a Prince Albert penis piercing

I've always wondered if this is a tradition they still keep in the Royal Family :)

I have found a female tattoo artist about 10 minutes from my house, and she is highly rated. I prefer a woman tattoo artist for obvious reasons;):devil::D

The reason being that if you did decide to get your member tattooed then she would doubtless have more canvas to work on than would a male artist!

Today is day #32, and after seeing Phlebas's latest post on the "Great Pics" thread, which caused me to fantasize, it is going to me a long one;)
Maybe I should follow the advice from this lovely lady:cool:

DK21lqtXcAAvdXd.jpg-large.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom