In The Aftermath Of The Crucifiction

Go to CruxDreams.com
"You shut up now. Good thing for you, that we are not advised to keep you alive for some more days.
When I hear you talk, I'm almost feeling sorry that all of us are invited tonight. You slut will be
the first ha, ha. Your naked, stinking friend can watch, when I will send you to hell."
'Empathy!?' does that mean something for you, guys?:confused:

Considering the "broken legs" issue,
Apostate has posted this pic and to me it's really impressive.

It reflects the incredible violence that the condemned
had to go through, even when the guards were hastening the death on the cross.
In my story, just two out of the five crucified are killed this way.

The executioners have attached the slaves with ropes.
Daniela, the female died before the two male slaves, because of her wild behaviour
in the early state of her crucifiction. Simply losing to much energy in the heat.
Her two male slave friends though, were still in decent condition by the end of the day.

Destroying the legs was important for the guards for two reasons:

- the slaves suffocate fast
- the two criminals that are still alive receive another psychological shock

Breaking the legs of the two nailed criminals is not that effective, since they are sitting on plugs.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    602.8 KB · Views: 1,654
Last edited:
Oh gosh, those bones sticking out of her legs! Just let me suffocate! Seriously, I feel it going up my spine. Never could stand broken, protruding bones through the body, especially the legs.

About a mile from here is the former roman border. The people are praising the roman empire for all
the inventions and the cultural achievements. I guess they are right:ole:.
Thank you very much Marie, for sharing your emotions in this issue:devil:.

Last edited:
How could we end up like this?

481046-9207dc07f304325c62ae9c0c49c1d90c.jpg

The five of us are already completely crucified for some time now.
Two or maybe three meters across from me, Daniela's bitching is falling silent.
The guards again giving us some posca, mixed with wine. One of them sticks a sponge, soaked with the roman drink to his lance, and is supplying the first male slave. With his lance he is able to stay a little away from the crucified, even though the male slaves are hanging on their crosses with the loincloth on.
Daniela was allowed to keep the loincloth on, too. But during her wild moving and behaviour when Andrea and I arrived at the crucifiction site, her loincloth is now just hanging down her right thigh. Just looped once over the rope around her hips.
Sitting on the seat plug with my arms stretched, I have a hard time getting enough oxygen.
I have to push myself up with my nailed feet again, to get some relief for my chest. Slowly moving up raising my head and locking my knees.
As I'm standing on my sedile, all my bodyweight is pushing against the slim nail, that is sticking out of my foot ankle.
Now Daniela is raising her body, too, and our eyes meet.
I'm talking to her: "Can you see all the sculls and the bones piled up around here. We will share a good amount of time together. They will not take us down when we are dead. When Andrea and I were moved to the atrium, the soldiers were just dragging you to the side. I hope you deserve you're punishment".
Daniela replying: "I have given my master some trouble, he finally was fed up with it and decided to have me and two of my friends crucified as an example. I didn't expect this at all. I was arrested at his mansion since a few days, and when he heard that you were caught, he contacted the commander, and organized our execution. I had no idea, of what it means to be crucified. Look at us, we are comletely destroyed. Even though we are talking here, we are dead."
Now she is turning her head to the guard, asking him for something to drink
I found this pic, posted by Phlebas, it shows the crucified with the arms tied behind the crossbeam. Thank's a lot Phlebas.

Attachments

• A,P.6a.jpg
    A,P.6a.jpg
    318.4 KB · Views: 1,624
Last edited:
View attachment 534685
Has the victim been crucified in the most popular way, the guard could easily lean the ladder to the patibulum and attach the titulus to the stipes.

The crucified criminal Cire is not looking as well as our model in this pic. Cire, sentenced legally by roman law, has to go through the complete roman code of practice for crucifiction. Leaving him now next to his partner in crime (sometimes sex) Andrea, and opposite to him tied to their crosses, the slave Daniela with her two male slave friends.

I always enjoy watching this picture. It's giving me thrills.
How would I feel on the cross, the crucifiction just completed and now the soldier is nailing my titilus to the stipes?
Would I talk to him, or just watch him going by his business?
Would I be ashamed or wouldn't I think about it at all, hanging there?
So to say, just let it happen .

What would the other crucified say or feel, when they watch it?
And what about the spectators and soldiers at the scene.

That's what I'd like to know;), very personal.

The pilum at the sternum

Our guard that was just telling us to shut up, went ahead and got a pilum.
He is standing right in front of Andrea, turning that pilum around and is pushing her back
with it's handle to the stipes.

Andrea looking him into his face asking:
"What are you doing? Are you drunk already?"

The guard:
"Absolutely not. I just want to make sure that you stay deterring for the people passing by here.
Do you think we do this for no reason? Your friend gets the chance to see how I will kill you.
Look, there is even some more folks coming here to watch."

Breathing heavy, shaking, bleeding, I'm forced to see what comes next.
A small group of people, some women, some men, that want to get to the village before darkness, is meanwhile accompanying us at the bizarre scene.

A woman:
"Oh look, the guard wants to finish the crucified off. I never had the chance to see that. Let's stay a little,
until he is done. The titulus states that this woman is a criminal. She doesn't look like that at all. Honestly,
to me it just looks funny, the way she is sitting naked on that seat plug. Her arms spread and sticking her tits out.
That kills me. Criminal, ha, ha.
Oh sorry, it kills in first place just you. But that is what a crucifiction is all about, didn't you know?"

Hearing that, everybody besides the crucified is laughing.
The guard is now pushing Andrea between her boobs to the stipes with his right hand. Then releasing her again and pulling her a little forward
at the shoulders, to get an idea, if and how she would stay on the seat plug when she is dead.
Next he is picking up Daniela's loincoth from the ground, to wipe Andrea's blood from his hands.

He stating:
"At least one good thing from that little slave Daniela.
All that she did was bitching around and cursing at everybody here.
I don't think she understood what we did to her. For sure not, why we killed her.
The loincloth though is still in good condition. We can't say that about her former owner.
Just look at her."

His statement causing loud laughter amongst the onlookers again, as he is pointing at Daniela's dead body.

Andrea is now sitting straight on the plug. Pulling up her body as far as possible, breathing loud and hasty,
while"pushing" her up and down moving breasts towards spectators and guard.
That guard merciless placing the tip of the pilum between her moving breasts at her sternum, holding her firmly
with her back to the stipes.
Obviously amused watching her dangling tits.

Looking at me saying:
"Not bad at all, what do you think?
Take a close look, it will happen to you in a little.
Just that it won't be as exciting for me, since you don't have tits."

The lady again laughing:
"Oh guard, you got to do something. She is trying to escape the cross."

At this time the tip is piercing Andrea's chest. Her eyes wide open with fear and pain, the situation forcing her to scream.
Monitoring every move from Andrea, looking her into the eyes, the guard is asking:
"You bitch, how does that feel? You can't go further back than the stipes. I like it when you scream,
but it's enough for me."

Saying that the he is pushing the lance into her chest, causing the blood to pulse out of the wound and her mouth.
Covering chest, stomach, legs and the ground in front of her.
As the guard is pulling the lance back out of her body, she is just slightly falling forward, staying on the seat plug,
just like he had planned it.
While life is escaping her body, I can't keep my eyes off the dying, still jerking body.

One of the men shouting now:
"Hey guard, you've got one more left. That naked dude on his cross seems to be well entertained."

Stepping over, he is now face to face with me.
Repeating exactly what he previously did to my friend.
Pushing me to the stipes, pulling my upper body forward, wiping his hands off with Daniela's loincloth.
As the tip is piercing into my chest, he is holding the screaming me with his lance to the stipes,
until I'm silenced, throwing up blood.

Last edited:
The pilum at the sternum

Our guard that was just telling us to shut up, went ahead and got a pilum.
He is standing right in front of Andrea, turning that pilum around and is pushing her back
with it's handle to the stipes.

Andrea looking him into his face asking:
"What are you doing? Are you drunk already?"

The guard:
"Absolutely not. I just want to make sure that you stay deterring for the people passing by here.
Do you think we do this for no reason? Your friend gets the chance to see how I will kill you.
Look, there is even some more folks coming here to watch."

Breathing heavy, shaking, bleeding, I'm forced to see what comes next.
A small group of people, some women, some men, that want to get to the village before darkness, is meanwhile accompanying us at the bizarre scene.

A woman:
"Oh look, the guard wants to finish the crucified off. I never had the chance to see that. Let's stay a little,
until he is done. The titulus states that this woman is a criminal. She doesn't look like that at all. Honestly,
to me it just looks funny, the way she is sitting naked on that seat plug. Her arms spread and sticking her tits out.
That kills me. Criminal, ha, ha.
Oh sorry, it kills in first place just you. But that is what a crucifiction is all about, didn't you know?"

Hearing that, everybody besides the crucified is laughing.
The guard is now pushing Andrea between her boobs to the stipes with his right hand. Then releasing her again and pulling her a little forward
on her shoulders, to get an idea how she would stay on the seat plug when she is dead.
Next he is picking up Daniela's loincoth from the ground, to wipe Andrea's blood from his hands.
Causing laughter amongst the onlookers again.

Andrea is now sitting straight on the plug. Pulling up her body as far as possible, breathing loud and hasty,
while"stretching" her up and down moving breasts towards spectators and guard.
That guard merciless placing the tip of the pilum between her moving breasts at her sternum, holding her firmly
with her back to the stipes.
Obviously amused watching her dangling tits.

Looking at me saying:
"Not bad at all, what do you think?
Take a close look, it will happen to you in a little.
Just that it won't be as exciting for me, since you don't have tits."

The lady again laughing:
"Oh guard, you got to do something. She is trying to escape the cross."

At this time the tip is piercing Andrea's chest. Her eyes wide open with fear and pain, the situation forcing her to scream.
Monitoring every move from Andrea, looking her into the eyes, the guard is asking:
"You bitch, how does that feel? You can't go further back than the stipes. I like it when you scream,
but it's enough for me."

Saying that the he is pushing the lance into her chest, causing the blood to pulse out of the wound and her mouth.
Covering chest, stomach, legs and the ground in front of her.
As the guard is pulling the lance back out of her body, she is just slightly falling forward, staying on the seat plug,
just like he had planned it.
While life is escaping her body, I can't keep my eyes off the dying, still jerking body.

One of the men shouting now:
"Hey guard, you've got one more left. That naked dude on his cross seems to be well entertained."

Stepping over, he is now face to face with me.
Repeating exactly what he previously did to my friend.
Pushing me to the stipes, pulling my upper body forward, wiping his hands off with Daniela's loincloth.
As the tip is piercing into my chest, he is holding the screaming me with his lance to the stipes,
until I'm silenced, throwing up blood.
The whole story is a great stuff, with many sensitive and also exciting details. Hope to see this story illustrated, in E book library. Well done Cire:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Welsh Webbs has procuced some great pics here, showing how the crucified are actually forced to use the seat plug. We don't see it that often, but I think it can play a good role to make the victims last. Very exciting (Andrea and Cire have seat plugs attached between their thighs, if you may like to read about their crucifiction in the beginning of this thread).
The first two show very well how the condemned has the chance to let herself sink to the plug, pull herself with the back to the upright and can now start a conversation with the other crucified. Even when the victim is nailed, that should be possible. Especially the first one demonstrates how nice that seat plug can work.

600381-5db70ec6f3e15cd00507e33eae7615bb.jpg
600382-db82964574d8eebd29bea8f9bd217c52.jpg

Is the breathing getting too strenuous, she can push and pull up to get some air, just to sack back down again.
The crucified are absolutely helpless and it must have looked really funny for the onlookers and the guards, maybe even for the other crucified.

600379-b5e9e047011863a6f1ad16ed82de13ae.jpg
600380-05c47b9f22e15669226bc134c69765ac.jpg

A nice opportunity for all to insult the suffering.

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    761.4 KB · Views: 1,211
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    325.8 KB · Views: 1,120
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    483 KB · Views: 1,028
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    586.8 KB · Views: 1,076
Last edited by a moderator:
Welsh Webbs has procuced some great pics here, showing how the crucified are actually forced to use the seat plug. We don't see it that often, but I think it can play a good role to make the victims last. Very exciting (Andrea and Cire have seat plugs attached between their thighs).
The first two show very well how the condemned has the chance to let herself sink to the plug, pull herself with the back to the upright and can now start a conversation with the other crucified. Even when the victim is nailed, that should be possible. Especially the first one demonstrates how nice that seat plug can work.

Is the breathing getting too strenuous, she can push and pull up to get some air, just to sack back down again.
The crucified are absolutely helpless and it must have looked really funny for the onlookers and the guards, maybe even for the other crucified.

A nice opportunity for all to insult the suffering.[/QUOTE
Interesting describing, thanks.

Welsh Webbs has procuced some great pics here, showing how the crucified are actually forced to use the seat plug. We don't see it that often, but I think it can play a good role to make the victims last. Very exciting (Andrea and Cire have seat plugs attached between their thighs, if you may like to read about their crucifiction in the beginning of this thread).

A nice opportunity for all to insult the suffering.[/QUOTE
It could have been possible that when the romans crucified the people, they also wanted them to look kinda goofy.
What a mixture. The horror, the suffering, the humiliation and then you look stupid, too. And previously you have been a dangerous criminal.
Just think about it as a man. When you let yourself down to the plug, you'd have to arrange your penis and testicles, too. :cursing2:
And no doubt, there is many more arousing and crazy positions possible for our victims here.

THE REBELLIOUS SLAVE DANIELA TIED TO HER CROSS

Not knowing why, the soldiers allowed the three slaves to keep the loincloth on.

View attachment 539863

Daniela, due to her wild behaviour on the cross almost tore it off,
while agitating against the naked criminals Andrea and Cire, who are hanging nailed opposite to her.

View attachment 539864
The crowd though enjoyed the rebellious slave, she sure got them cheering and laughing.
Meanwhile the soldiers let the spectators walk up to the crucified, insulting them,
talking to them, making fun off of the suffering condemned. Getting special thrill
and excitement from the situation between the sweaty and bloodstained crucified.
Some of them talking to the slave Daniela,
some of them watching Andrea and Cire moving up and down
their crosses, gasping for air while searching for comfortable positions.

Loincloth2.jpg
A very excellent drawing from Carloscruz showing a loincloth.

View attachment 600626
A very excellent drawing from Carloscruz showing a loincloth.
In the story the 3 slaves are allowed to keep the loincloth on. At least in the first time after their crucifiction. Just the nailed Andrea and Cire got stripped completely. The guards and the executioners wanted to prevent disturbance because of an highly emotional crowd. To a point it worked out.

THE REBELLIOUS SLAVE DANIELA TIED TO HER CROSS

Not knowing why, the soldiers allowed the three slaves to keep the loincloth on.

View attachment 539863

Daniela, due to her wild behaviour on the cross almost tore it off,
while agitating against the naked criminals Andrea and Cire, who are hanging nailed opposite to her.

View attachment 539864
The crowd though enjoyed the rebellious slave, she sure got them cheering and laughing.
Meanwhile the soldiers let the spectators walk up to the crucified, insulting them,
talking to them, making fun off of the suffering condemned. Getting special thrill
and excitement from the situation between the sweaty and bloodstained crucified.
Some of them talking to the slave Daniela,
some of them watching Andrea and Cire moving up and down
their crosses, gasping for air while searching for comfortable positions.

I often ask myself, if the character of a person will change on the cross. That must have been a question in the old days, too. According to the bible one of the thiefs made up his mind crucified.
Since it's not possible to proof what really happened at Golgotha, not even if this very promoted crucifixion took place like that at all, it could be the essence from common conversations of the crucified.
I don't think I would change. In the story the little slave is turning around to a point, but actually stays bitching to the end. The spectators and the soldiers at first glance, seem to have no pity for the dying and are not impressed.

It would be very nice to get more individual statements to these aspects:

1. - Are you going to change your mind on the cross?
2. - If you attend a crucifixion as a spectator, would it be deterring to you?
3. - What about being a guard and giving the executioner a hand? Would that bother you or would you enjoy it?
4. - And how would you feel if you'd have to crucify the victims?

Knowing that these questions take a lot of empathy for everyone, I'm sure the variation of the personal answers can be exciting. Eventually show the different characters, and give the people a chance to understand.

Last edited:
I often ask myself, if the character of a person will change on the cross. That must have been a question in the old days, too. According to the bible one of the thiefs made up his mind on the cross.
Since it's not possible to proof what really happened at Golgotha, not even if this very promoted crucifixion took place like that at all, it could be the essence from common conversations of the crucified.
I don't think I would change. In the story the little slave is turning around to a point, but actually stays bitching to the end. The spectators and the soldiers at first glance, seem to have no pity for the dying and are not impressed.

- are you going to change your mind on the cross?
- if you attend a crucifixion as a spectator, would it be deterring to you?
- what about being a guard and giving the executioner a hand? Would that bother you or would you enjoy it?
- and how would you feel if you'd have to crucify the victims?

Knowing that these questions take a lot of empathy for everyone, I'm sure the variation of the personal answers can be exciting, to show the different characters and to give a chance to understand.

Crucifixion is a stiff test of character. A strong person might break, a mild person may dig deep and find strength of character and endurance. I could certainly believe that it could confront a victim with their life, give them time to consider what they had done well and badly, have a change of heart like the good thief. Deathbed conversions are not unknown. It depends how investde you are in your life and ideology, how strong you are in your beliefs.
Change your mind on the cross? Depends. Are you a common criminal, an innocent, a rebel, a captured enemy? It depends very much on how you have come to this end.
Would it be a deterrence to you? I think so. However much we fantasize about spectators lusting for the cross, the reality would more likely put any witness off finding themselves in that situation.

I often ask myself, if the character of a person will change on the cross. That must have been a question in the old days, too. According to the bible one of the thiefs made up his mind crucified.

3. - What about being a guard and giving the executioner a hand? Would that bother you or would you enjoy it?

Knowing that these questions take a lot of empathy for everyone, I'm sure the variation of the personal answers can be exciting. Eventually show the different characters, and give the people a chance to understand.

Hard to know of course - would I even be thinking coherently?
Those reported sayings from the cross (Jesus and the thieves, Jesus and his mother and John)
have always seemed to me a bit too 'rational' to be entirely credible -
and He and at least the 'good' thief believed in some sort of future life,
I'd only be expecting, and longing for, total oblivion.
But, going by my experience in 'extreme' situations,
no, I think I'd go through with it, I don't think I'd be changing my mind...
It would certainly make me think, but if I were committed to some cause
that I knew was likely to get me crucified, or if I just sensed that was my destiny,
I don't think it would persuade me to change - just to be careful!
I certainly wouldn't relish playing any part in the crucifixion of anybody else -
I'd rather be crucified myself than do that!

1. I would both be feeling sorry for myself and feeling pissed off over the unfairness of it all. Not likely to change either attitude.
2. I think I would be fascinated and would think it never could happen to me, so no I would not be deterred.
3. I would refuse to do that. What do you take me for?
4. See 3 above.

The answer is in here :

According to the bible one of the thiefs made up his mind crucified.
The other thief did not! And he is my favourite character in that story!

In my fantasy , some people come to look at the crucifixion, because the deterring and humiliating aspect silently excites them. Silently they are drawn by the prospect of hanging there themselves. Unaware of it themselves, against all deterrence, they will commit acts making them end up on a cross. It is about satisfying their 'demon', as it was recently called in another discussion thread. So, I would better stay away!

I assume that there are protocols regulating such things, and that these protocols only allow military salutes!

I better would not, since I am very clumsy in carpentry, and I would not want to hurt the condemned by my clumsiness.

Back
Top Bottom