In The Aftermath Of The Crucifiction

Go to CruxDreams.com
the ultimate and final humiliation

There is also the notion that your sexual organs - female breasts, vagina, penis and testicles, even that most private orifice, the anus, are on obscene and glaring display, leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination. If you are a modest person and only share these parts of your body with those you are intimate with, then your shame would be overwhelming. Every movement of your breasts, vagina/penis would be on display for the crowd gathered to witness your crucifixion. Any arousal or discharge would be apparent to those watching. If you are a homosexual and your executioners have ordered that you be planted on a cornu, then you will struggle and eventually die while you fuck yourself in the process. Your most private erotic pleasure will be turned into a device to debase you and ruin the very orifice itself - all added to the excruciating pain of hanging on the cross. At some point embarrassment and humiliation will fade as you fight a hopeless battle to survive.

When I wrote down this episode, I was trying to understand how Daniela would feel, losing the last property besides her life and her feelings.
Does the fact of being completely stripped, realy play a role at that state of the crucifiction?
Could the psychological effect really be like in the story?
For some people it may does, some may won't care.
It's that very personal thing, that makes me wonder.
I'm not even sure, what it would do to me, just guessing.
I am thinking of a situation in RL when one is a hospital, for an emergency, or for a surgical operation, then, occasional nudity is of less concern for the patient, who has other worries at the moment.
It could be the same for torture, or a crucifixion, when the pain dominates over all other sorts of discomfort. But before the execution or torture starts, forced nudity, particularly in front of a hostile crowd, could have a very humiliating impact on the condemned. It then would depend whether the sentence aims death, or rather public humiliation.

Here in our stories, it is of course fantasy, in which 'pain' is sometimes 'supressed' for the sake of excitement. But I have no problem with that!

I am thinking of a situation in RL when one is a hospital, for an emergency, or for a surgical operation, then, occasional nudity is of less concern for the patient, who has other worries at the moment.
It could be the same for torture, or a crucifixion, when the pain dominates over all other sorts of discomfort. But before the execution or torture starts, forced nudity, particularly in front of a hostile crowd, could have a very humiliating impact on the condemned. It then would depend whether the sentence aims death, or rather public humiliation.

Here in our stories, it is of course fantasy, in which 'pain' is sometimes 'supressed' for the sake of excitement. But I have no problem with that!

You make an excellent point. Being nude in front of a doctor or nurse is one thing. If you are modest it can be embarrassing and uncomfortable for the patient, particularly for a gynecological or prostate exam. But you have faith in those examining you. If you are arrested and then strip searched it becomes a very different thing.

Being stripped in broad daylight in public and in view of a large crowd of men and women would take humiliation to the next level, but being tied or nailed nude on an elevated cross and knowing there was no possibility of escape would intensify your humiliation. Initially, despite the pain in your arms and chest (and wrists and ankles should you be nailed), you would feel your nakedness intensely, particularly if your legs were splayed and stretched. Your genitals would be thrust forward from your body and the pulling apart of your thighs would result in spreading your buttocks and consequently the dilation of your anus. Your nipples would respond to heat or cold, erecting or retreating into the aureola, as well as a man's scrotum drawing up tight and hard or relaxing and hanging low. You would be conscious of your belly as it became somewhat distended, distorting and flattening out your navel. Every inch of bare skin would be exposed to the sun and wind and any annoying insects which might alight upon it. Even your body hair is stimulated. If I lower my head I can feel the hair on my chest against my chin. Sweat collects in the hair under my armpits, my belly and pubes and I can feel the beads of perspiration forming in those places and in the small of my back and between my butt cheeks, as it drips down.

In my history of being crucified I find being restrained and posed on the cross one of the most erotically stimulating things I have ever experienced. Of course I enjoy the addition of the cornu, which lends support and prolongs my ability to remain hanging for a longer period of time due to less pressure on the arms and shoulders. But it isn't just being naked on the cross, it's the sensations of the stretching and tension of my entire body as I attempt to struggle while hanging there.

In my history of being crucified I find being restrained and posed on the cross one of the most erotically stimulating things I have ever experienced. Of course I enjoy the addition of the cornu, which lends support and prolongs my ability to remain hanging for a longer period of time due to less pressure on the arms and shoulders. But it isn't just being naked on the cross, it's the sensations of the stretching and tension of my entire body as I attempt to struggle while hanging there.

This, very much this. It is a combination of sensations, the experience of nudity, helplessness, discomfort, and the sheer physical challenge which makes crux what it is. A personal struggle, and a public display.

This, very much this. It is a combination of sensations, the experience of nudity, helplessness, discomfort, and the sheer physical challenge which makes crux what it is. A personal struggle, and a public display.

that sums it up nicely ... a nice concise statement

Leaves me out of the story...
View attachment 563694

To me, all of these feelings are heightened when you are crucified alongside others. Not only do you experience your own crucifixion but, if the crosses are arranged in a particular fashion you are able to see your companions as they hang on their own crosses .

Once, several years ago, I was crucified across from another boi, who I didn't know. Our crosses were about 20 feet apart and we could see each other clearly and the men watching sat in chairs in rows on each side of the long axis.

It was his first time and I studied him well, as I'm sure he did me. He was younger, probably in his early 20s and panicking a bit after being tied and spread. He didn't have a sedile or cornu and was feeling considerable stress. I remember staring straight ahead and making eye contact with him and giving him a smile, which he must have seen because he seemed to calm down after that. I was communicating for him to try to "go with the flow", so to speak. I took in every detail of his naked body and it proved to be a good way to at least mentally alleviate my own discomfort.

Last edited:
To me, all of these feelings are heightened when you are crucified alongside others. Not only do you experience your own crucifixion but, if the crosses are arranged in a particular fashion you are able to see your companions as they hang on their own crosses .

Once, several years ago, I was crucified across from another boi, who I didn't know. Our crosses were about 20 feet apart and we could see each other clearly and the men watching sat in chairs in rows on each side of the long axis.

It was his first time and I studied him well, as I'm sure he did me. He was younger, probably in his early 20s and panicking a bit after being tied and spread. He didn't have a sedile or cornu and was feeling considerable stress. I remember staring straight ahead and making eye contact with him and giving him a smile, which he must have seen because he seemed to calm down after that. I was communicating for him to try to "go with the flow", so to speak. I took in every detail of his naked body and it proved to be a good way to at least mentally alleviate my own discomfort.

This is so realistic, what an experience.

This is so realistic, what an experience.

It is an unbelievable experience. Having a MASTER skilled in the art of crucifixion is a big part of it. HE knows exactly how to crucify me and how to do it safely and prevent any physical harm and monitors me while I hang, knowing exactly when I am ready to come down. The use of the cornu/phallus/dildo takes some of the stress off of the shoulders, arms and chest, but there is considerable discomfort and strain.

After numerous crucifixions, both indoors and outdoors I have learned some lessons. Don't panic. Don't fight it. Allow your mind to drift into a sort of reverie, creating an out of body sensation. FEEL your nakedness. FEEL your helplessness and vulnerability. Focus on your genitals, your nipples, navel, anus, any and all of your most erogenous zones. Surrender to the shame and humiliation (especially when there is an audience) and allow all those emotions to sweep over you.

If you are crucified alongside others focus, as well, on their naked bodies and how they cope with the misery and pain.

For me the most satisfying moments come when I have abandoned the struggle, allowing my body to slump and sink down, swallowing the cornu, exhausted and totally spent. My MASTER says I am at my most beautiful then, even with my belly distended and anus spread impossibly wide around the base of the intruder.

Last edited:
While hanging on their crosses the victims had to move constantly to find positions to breath or to release the nailed wrists and feet.
Mermaidhunter took these shots to impressively document this stage of the crucifiction. This is so intense. Thank's.

Attachments

• realcrux266.JPG
    realcrux266.JPG
    391.4 KB · Views: 1,130
  • realcrux277.JPG
    realcrux277.JPG
    249.6 KB · Views: 1,131
  • realcrux287 (1).JPG
    realcrux287 (1).JPG
    317.3 KB · Views: 1,077
  • realcrux296.JPG
    realcrux296.JPG
    210.7 KB · Views: 1,106
Last edited:
While hanging on their crosses the victims had to move constantly to find positions to breath or to release the nailed wrists and feet.
Mermaidhunter took these shots to impressively document this stage of the crucifiction. This is so intense. Thank's.
She does a fantastic job, and the tattoo can't be helped, but she could have skipped the nail polish. I found an explanation of what they did by the guy who did it, but unfortunately I don't remember where and didn't save the link.

She does a fantastic job, and the tattoo can't be helped, but she could have skipped the nail polish. I found an explanation of what they did by the guy who did it, but unfortunately I don't remember where and didn't save the link.
Pictures by Mermaidhunter http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/members/mermaidhunter.8370/
with Randy Sommers http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/members/randy-sommers.13865/

http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/real-crux-the-making-of.2856/
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/real-crux-dreams-do-come-true.2850/

It is an unbelievable experience. Having a MASTER skilled in the art of crucifixion is a big part of it. HE knows exactly how to crucify me and how to do it safely and prevent any physical harm and monitors me while I hang, knowing exactly when I am ready to come down. The use of the cornu/phallus/dildo takes some of the stress off of the shoulders, arms and chest, but there is considerable discomfort and strain.

After numerous crucifixions, both indoors and outdoors I have learned some lessons. Don't panic. Don't fight it. Allow your mind to drift into a sort of reverie, creating an out of body sensation. FEEL your nakedness. FEEL your helplessness and vulnerability. Focus on your genitals, your nipples, navel, anus, any and all of your most erogenous zones. Surrender to the shame and humiliation (especially when there is an audience) and allow all those emotions to sweep over you.

If you are crucified alongside others focus, as well, on their naked bodies and how they cope with the misery and pain.

For me the most satisfying moments come when I have abandoned the struggle, allowing my body to slump and sink down, swallowing the cornu, exhausted and totally spent. My MASTER says I am at my most beautiful then, even with my belly distended and anus spread impossibly wide around the base of the intruder.

Thank you very much for sharing these impressions and feelings.

The other night I have been dreaming, that I'm sentenced to the cross. Unfortunately I woke up before I got nailed.
Being flogged and marched was already more than scary.
But one thing that stayed in my mind and that has been very shocking, was this incredible fear when I was stripped.
"This can't be true" has also been a very strong aspect in that moment.

Thank you very much for sharing these impressions and feelings.

The other night I have been dreaming, that I'm sentenced to the cross. Unfortunately I woke up before I got nailed.
Being flogged and marched was already more than scary.
But one thing that stayed in my mind and that has been very shocking, was this incredible fear when I was stripped.
"This can't be true" has also been a very strong aspect in that moment.

You are welcome Cire. I believe that for most of us the thought of being stripped completely naked in public and being displayed for all to see is perhaps the most psychologically devastating aspect of crucifixion.

I am a nudist , though not by choice. Before I entered into a 24/7 slave contract with my MASTER I wouldn't have considered not wearing clothing and was a fairly modest man. I vividly recall the moment four years ago now when I removed each article of clothing in front of my new MASTER and handed them to him, not comprehending at the time that nakedness would be my new reality. I traded my garments for a slave collar and that is all I have worn since. It is natural for me now, but humiliating and embarrassing at the beginning because I had no control over my own image or worse, who could see me as God made me. All of that power belongs to my MASTER. Once I accepted that fact and became comfortable with forced nudity, I was no longer embarrassed or ashamed.

When I am crucified for an audience of strangers it is like being naked for the first time, all over again, and even though I am not being publicly stripped before being tied to the cross, I am exposed for new eyes in about as obscene a posture imaginable. It's as though I am conscious of very inch of my flesh and every muscle, bone, and body orifice, hanging like that on the cross.

So my experience would say to not be afraid when you are stripped and embrace the freedom. We are all beautiful in our natural state, no matter how fat or skinny, voluptuous or sagging, hirsute or smooth, with flowing locks or bald. The cross is the great equalizer.

Sculptures

I'm drying out, my heart pounding in the slowly setting sun.
Meanwhile the hot wind keeps blowing up dust, sticking to our sweaty, bloodstained bodies.
Every once in while I can still hear a scream from the other crucified, or hear travelers passing by laughing
because of us.
Some of them even finding their way to the crosses, to read why we have been crucified.
The guards just scarcely taking notice. A vendor and his wife stepped between us, and Andrea's
condition makes the lady laugh:

"You criminal woman, when you sit on that plug, one could think you have a penis. When we walked up,
we weren't sure about it, but it's just a plug. With that dust covering you, it's hard to tell if you are still alive or not.
Let's take a look at your titulus, Andrea is your name, sentenced for various crimes. Let me know,
do you deserve this?"

Keeping my eyes on the woman, Andrea is answering with a weak voice:

"If it pleases you, yes I deserve it. But no matter what, I still feel much better than you will ever do."

Saying that, her chin is sinking to her chest, her upper body falling forward and pulling her arms tight again.

Her husband: "All of you are really filthy, we will walk on and have some cool drinks at the village during this hot evening.
I'm absolutely positive, that your guards will do the same, too."

Turning to Daniela, talking and laughing: "Look at that little slave. She wasn't nailed, but it looks like she is done, ha, ha.
Hey guard, did you notice that this slave is finished? She must have been really bad, to be treated like that. You slave, you have lost your loin cloth. It's right here below your feet. Well, it won't make you look that much better."

The wife also amused: "It's a hot day, I'm sure she wanted to get rid of her loincloth. This was probably a favor from the men here. With all that dust on her body, she looks like a sculpture.
But look at her tits hanging down limb. She didn't watch herself, all these cuts and bruises. The soldiers didn't nail her, maybe they shoud have. But these ropes seem to be very tight.
Eventually to tight for the bitch."

She is reaching out now to touch the strong rope, that is holding Daniela's arms behind the patibulum on the stipes.
Like accidently stroking first the rope, and then the victims upper body.

Saying: "She is still warm, are you sure she is dead?."

One of the guards is taking his pilum, stepping aside the couple and is watching Daniela's upper body closely. With the chin on her chest and
the complete body weight on her arms, she must have suffocated. The guard pushing the body a few times and then holding Daniela's head up at her chin to check.
But no response. He is letting the head fall to the torso again.

The guard: "You are maybe right vendor. Me and my comrades would like to spend some hours at the tavern, too. It seems like we are getting closer to our drinks, ha, ha."

Slowly I'm turning my head towards Andrea, but she doesn't seem to take notice of what's going on. Sitting on the seat plug, the arms stretched with the head hanging down, the long straight hair over her face.
Every breath rising her boobs, letting these, by their weight stretched tits with the huge areola slightly dangle.

Just the male slave next to Daniela, is watching mindful what is happening to his female slave friend.
The vendor and his wife are also monitoring with interest and amusement the guards next actions.

The vendors wife: "This is nice evening entertainement, guard. There was good business for us and it's even better now in the future, with these two criminals on the crosses. We would gladly pay for a prostitute, if we'd meet you at the tavern. On the titulus from this naked bitch it says, that she was crucified for rebellious behaviour. Now, unfortunately we haven't seen any of that."

The guard to the vendors wife: "I appreciate your offer a lot. Believe me, this slut has been bitching and cursing at everybody here at the sessorium. Despite the heavy flogging she has received and despite that she was hanging from the cross already."

While the guard is holding his pilum with the haft under his arm, we see him placing the tip right between the second and third rib on the left side from Daniela's chest.
Her upper body being arched forward, the tip is slightly placed towards the back by him.
Then under the laughter of the vendor and his wife, he is pushing the pilum slowly into Daniela's ribcage.
As he is stepping closer to the body, he has to hold Daniela by the head and is pircing the pilum through her upper body with a ripping sound.
The tip exiting on her right side underneath the armpit. With two hands and that same ripping sound, the guard is pulling the pilum back out of the body.
Leaving blood and body fluid running out of the wound.

The vendor: "Too bad that she couldn't cause a fuzz for us anymore. We move on and hope to see you after your work here is done".

Again, my own execution is making me shiver. Now knowing that the guards won't have that much patience anymore.
To my surprise, one of them is letting Andrea and me drink from a sponge on his pilum.
Giving the two of us some energy back.

Last edited:
Sculptures

I'm drying out, my heart pounding in the slowly setting sun.
Meanwhile the hot wind keeps blowing up dust, sticking to our sweaty, bloodstained bodies.
Every once in while I can still hear a scream from the other crucified, or hear travelers passing by laughing
because of us.
Some of them even finding their way to the crosses, to read why we have been crucified.
The guards just scarcely taking notice. A vendor and his wife stepped between us, and Andrea's
condition makes the lady laugh:

"You criminal woman, when you sit on that plug, one could think you have a penis. When we walked up,
we weren't sure about it, but it's just a plug. With that dust covering you, it's hard to tell if you are still alive or not.
Let's take a look at your titulus, Andrea is your name, sentenced for various crimes. Let me know,
do you deserve this?"

Keeping my eyes on the woman, Andrea is answering with a weak voice:

"If it pleases you, yes I deserve it. But no matter what, I still feel much better than you will ever do."

Saying that, her chin is sinking to her chest, her upper body falling forward and pulling her arms tight again.

Her husband: "All of you are really filthy, we will walk on and have some cool drinks at the village during this hot evening.
I'm absolutely positive, that your guards will do the same, too."

Turning to Daniela, talking and laughing: "Look at that little slave. She wasn't nailed, but it looks like she is done, ha, ha.
Hey guard, did you notice that this slave is finished? She must have been really bad, to be treated like that. You slave, you have lost your loin cloth. It's right here below your feet. Well, it won't make you look that much better."

The wife also amused: "It's a hot day, I'm sure she wanted to get rid of her loincloth. This was probably a favor from the men here. With all that dust on her body, she looks like a sculpture.
But look at her tits hanging down limb. She didn't watch herself, all these cuts and bruises. The soldiers didn't nail her, maybe they shoud have. But these ropes seem to be very tight.
Eventually to tight for the bitch."

She is reaching out now to touch the strong rope, that is holding Daniela's arms behind the patibulum on the stipes.
Like accidently stroking first the rope, and then the victims upper body.

Saying: "She is still warm, are you sure she is dead?."

One of the guards is taking his pilum, stepping aside the couple and is watching Daniela's upper body closely. With the chin on her chest and
the complete body weight on her arms, she must have suffocated. The guard pushing the body a few times and then holding Daniela's head up at her chin to check.
But no response. He is letting the head fall to the torso again.

The guard: "You are maybe right vendor. Me and my comrades would like to spend some hours at the tavern, too. It seems like we are getting closer to our drinks, ha, ha."

Slowly I'm turning my head towards Andrea, but she doesn't seem to take notice of what's going on. Sitting on the seat plug, the arms stretched with the head hanging down, the long straight hair over her face.
Every breath rising her boobs, letting these, by their weight stretched tits with the huge areola slightly dangle.

Just the male slave next to Daniela, is watching mindful what is happening to his female slave friend.
The vendor and his wife are also monitoring with interest and amusement the guards next actions.

The vendors wife: "This is nice evening entertainement, guard. There was good business for us and it's even better now in the future, with these two criminals on the crosses. We would gladly pay for a prostitute, if we'd meet you at the tavern. On the titulus from this naked bitch it says, that she was crucified for rebellious behaviour. Now, unfortunately we haven't seen any of that."

The guard to the vendors wife: "I appreciate your offer a lot. Believe me, this slut has been bitching and cursing at everybody here at the sessorium. Despite the heavy flogging she has received and despite that she was hanging from the cross already."

While the guard is holding his pilum with the haft under his arm, we see him placing the tip right between the second and third rib on the left side from Daniela's chest.
Her upper body being arched forward, the tip is slightly placed towards the back by him.
Then under the laughter of the vendor and his wife, he is pushing the pilum slowly into Daniela's ribcage.
As he is stepping closer to the body, he has to hold Daniela by the head and is pircing the pilum through her upper body with a ripping sound.
The tip exiting on her right side underneath the armpit. With two hands and that same ripping sound, the guard is pulling the pilum back out of the body.
Leaving blood and body fluid running out of the wound.

The vendor: "Too bad that she couldn't cause a fuzz for us anymore. We move on and hope to see you after your work here is done".

Again, my own execution is making me shiver. Now knowing that the guards won't have that much patience anymore.
To my surprise, one of them is letting Andrea and me drink from a sponge on his pilum.
Giving the two of us some energy back.
Well written!

Breaking the legs

While Andrea and I are slowly regaining some power, due to the
water that we have received from the guards. One of our torturers
steps in front of Daniela's two male slave friends with a heavy club in his
hands.

"I'm sorry guys, but your journey will end here. As you know, the guards are
invited, and we sure don't want to be late."

While he is saying that he steps to the left side, just a little off the first slave.
Then swinging his club and hitting the slave's thighs right above the knees with a dull noise.
The man screaming in agony.
Absolutely merciless he is now swinging the club, hitting the same
spot a couple of times again. The cracking of the bones audible for everybody at
the scene.
That shrieking man grotesquely hanging on his arms now, no chance to support
his upper body with his legs anymore.
Stepping over to the crucified second slave next to Daniela, he is repeating what he just
did to the first one.

Destroying the second slave's legs too, until he hangs also akwardly twisted.
In a way, the legs are still attached to the body of the condemned, with no chance for the crucified though, to use the legs anymore.

Within a short time the screaming of the men turns into a stertorous breathing. Then silence. The two male
slaves obviously suffocated, just like their female friend.

Meanwhile Andrea once again is turning her head towards me:

"Good thing these bastards want to get fucked up. Honestly Cire, I know we are almost done,
but this has shocked me once again. The victims are nothing but dead meat to them."

My reply:

"We are wrongdoers, criminals. We have killed and robbed. Spread a lot of evil.
What I had to see in the hours while I'm hanging on this cross, is much more violent
than our business ever was. But all in all, besides the last two days, we didn't have a bad time."

One of the guards hearing our conversation and interrupting us:

"You shut up now. Good thing for you, that we are not advised to keep you alive for some more days.
When I hear you talk, I'm almost feeling sorry that all of us are invited tonight. You slut will be
the first ha, ha. Your naked, stinking friend can watch, when I will send you to hell."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom