In The Aftermath Of The Crucifiction

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think a great deal of it has to do with the culture and society you live in.

We live in a modern society with some (by historical standards) liberal or progressive ideas.

But think about a society where life can be short and brutal. There are no social services so people starve to death on a regular basis. Diseases we easily survive kill thousands. As a woman you know that if the town falls you are going to be raped, maybe raped and enslaved or raped and killed. Executions are carried out in public and "entertainment" is bloody and often fatal. As a soldier taking a town you EXPECT to have your way with the women as a reward for surviving the battle.

There are no police so if you want protection as you walk the streets you carry (and know how to use) a bladed weapon or club.

Most of us here live in the technologically advanced first world or at worst second world nations. Take a look at the brutal acts that routinely happen in other parts of the world (and occasionally our part). How easily, mass executions, widespread rape, enslavement or torture happen.

Humans are just half a step removed from the animals we look down on. We have a very thin veneer of 'civilization' layered on top of millions of years of primitive animalistic biological evolution.

And then of course let's say your daughter was carried off and enslaved by say the Gauls or you found her horribly tortured to death because they did find her "entertaining" enough to bring all the way home. You'd probably think nothing of slaughtering every Gaul you could lay you hands on.

kisses

willowfall

I have this wonderful girlfriend, who is helping me out with my stories. Even when she was younger, she faced trouble at school and had to see the schools psychologist because of her personality. In fact, she is the character for my "Female Executioner". She loves to hurt people, and sure doesn't have a problem whipping a person, or nailing somebody to a cross.
Since I'm more into humiliation, as the exhibition of the condemned and myself, it's extremely exciting when we are discussing the feelings that the attending people at a crucifixion site must have experienced.
But to say it like that, the perfect job for her would be executioner. Especially in the days of the Empire, when the crucifixions were part of the culture, and the executions have been staged to create emotional explosions......

Last edited:
Interesting. I believe that. "Executioner" or "Torturer" is surely a job you do not only need "skills", but vocation and certain
characteristic requirements and psychological dispositions.
I ancient Roman times that was surely not much different from today. Thats why I believe, that the Roman soldiers handling crucifixions were not really regular "normal Legionaries", but specially trained execution squads.

Interesting. I ancient Roman times that was surely not much different from today.

Roman culture (in fact ALL ancient cultures) were incredibly radically different than we are today. Read any of their writings about their own times and it is easy to see. A radically different culture means people with radically different views on life (people shape the culture not the other way around).

To believe otherwise is to be in denial.

Which is not a river in Egypt.

kisses

willowfall

Thank you for the clarification. I was only referring to the topic raised by the previous writer, if there are psychological requirements for "conducting" torture and executions.
Of course the ancient Roman culture, where slavery, gladiator games, gruesome battles, war, extinction and conquest were natural components of everybodies life, where human rights or modern concepts of individuality were unknown, was completely different, but this forum is about crucifixion and its S/M-fetish-component and even with this gruesome historic background, as we all know, Cicero considered crucifixion as disgusting and inadequate, at least for Roman citizens - so I presumed, even in these times there were slightly different views about it and regarding the "forces" who were responsible for carry out these and other executions they may have required certain "dispositions" in terms of character of the involved soldiers. So I wondered if the regular legionary was normally ordered or forced to handle that punishment or more specialized torturers and executioners (who may have even "enjoyed" their work ... who knows...).

English is not my native language so I apologize for any possible misunderstandings.

Last edited:
Upon other terms I'm trying to may understand the feelings of the crucified before, meanwhile and after their crucifixion.
This shocking, horrifying manip from Kathy (also her avatar) is raising my heartrate every time I look at it.

Just to think about it, that in the story I'm nailed to the cross for being a criminal, to my left my female partner in crime Andrea is crucified, then to imagine that something like this is what I see when I turn my head to the left, leaves me breathless.

untitled.png

But don't get me wrong. I'm so very ashamed to hang naked on the cross. Everybody at the scene looking at me, insulting me, taking measurements, laughing. The slaves that got crucified with us at least were allowed the loincloth. Even they are downgrading us......

Upon other terms I'm trying to may understand the feelings of the crucified before, meanwhile and after their crucifixion.
This shocking, horrifying manip from Kathy (also her avatar) is raising my heartrate every time I look at it.

Just to think about it, that in the story I'm nailed to the cross for being a criminal, to my left my female partner in crime Andrea is crucified, then to imagine that something like this is what I see when I turn my head to the left, leaves me breathless.

View attachment 710846

But don't get me wrong. I'm so very ashamed to hang naked on the cross. Everybody at the scene looking at me, insulting me, taking measurements, laughing. The slaves that got crucified with us at least were allowed the loincloth. Even they are downgrading us......
It's an Excellent manip of @Kathy .... :) :)

View attachment 710846

I'm happy to know that you are enjoying my avatar (manip)

View attachment 710846

Yes, the view is tremendous!
On the other hand, seeing your female partner (in crime) suffer the same unescapable fate as yours…
And she too being the subject of humiliation and exposure to the crowd.

Yes, the view is tremendous!
On the other hand, seeing your female partner (in crime) suffer the same unescapable fate as yours…
And she too being the subject of humiliation and exposure to the crowd.

Hi Loxuru, that's true.

It feels strange to think about the situation, when the spectators are walking up to the "executed" to start a conversation with them. It get's even more obscure when the female executioner Dena is interviewing the crucified slave Daniela. But the women are real characters, and would handle things like at the crucifixion site, if they were in this situation.......

JUST THE TITULUS LEFT TO COMPLETE THIS,

Scared and turned on at the same time.
Hi Kathy,
taking a closer look at the issue feels so weird. So very humiliating just to think about it.
Furthermore I'm changing the perspective of the crucifixions here:

To me this is an outstanding pic,
that demonstrates the incredible violence, that the executioners have to use, to really complete the crucifixion.
My female criminal partner Andrea is getting an idea what will happen to her.

Since this is, as mentioned above, how I'm crucified in the story, I try to understand what is happening to me in this moment.

View attachment 712203

I'm not able to see my feet, as the executioners are driving the nail in. The spectators are excited, wondering how I will react. My fear is so overwhelming that I almost faint, combined with the unbearable urge to urinate. Though it's just the urge. Due to the flogging, the march and the dehydration, I'm just leaking a few drops. Still it feels like I'm leaking massively. That feeling alone is so humiliating, unbearable, and the torturers are laughing while they hold my feet in place.
Looking the laughing men into the eyes, I know I'm doomed.........

Last edited:
It feels strange to think about the situation, when the spectators are walking up to the "executed" to start a conversation with them. It get's even more obscure when the female executioner Dena is interviewing the crucified slave Daniela. But the women are real characters, and would handle things like at the crucifixion site, if they were in this situation.......
The man watches his female partner pass along, being brought to her execution. Firmly held by two guards, her hands tied to her back, nearly naked but some loincloth. In humiliation and fear, watched by a vengeful crowd of onlookers. For a brief moment, she looks into his eyes, uttering an unspoken ‘help me!’. But both she and he are well aware, this is of course impossible! The moment is over as quickly as it came. He watches her from her back, being walked to her instrument of death.

Then he hears someone say : “Tie him to his cross!” He is dragged down, and she vanishes behind the executioners….

NECROPHILIC ASPECTS, HUMILIATED BEYOND DEATH

The Aftermath of the crucifixion was not over with the death of the condemned. The crucified were normally not taken down. If it was a commonly used execution site, the corpses would still hang there while other crucifixions were executed. This must have been another thrill. For the new condemned that arrived at the scenery, but also for the spectators.

In many cases, after some time, animals and birds have destoyed the corpses of the crucified. No problem, the Titulus has still kept the people informed, even though the crucified couldn't reply anymore.

Amongst all the shocking aspects of a crucifixion, this is another one.

NECROPHILIC ASPECTS, HUMILIATED BEYOND DEATH

The Aftermath of the crucifixion was not over with the death of the condemned. The crucified were normally not taken down. If it was a commonly used execution site, the corpses would still hang there while other crucifixions were executed. This must have been another thrill. For the new condemned that arrived at the scenery, but also for the spectators.

In many cases, after some time, animals and birds have destoyed the corpses of the crucified. No problem, the Titulus has still kept the people informed, even though the crucified couldn't reply anymore.

Amongst all the shocking aspects of a crucifixion, this is another one.

Necrophilism must have been a strong aspect to the romans, for whatever reason.

1 rising.jpg

Again here the church ignores and is trying to hide the fact that the crucified had to stay on their crosses until there was nothing else left but some bones.
When I first saw the Hammerlock drawings, I thought it's a very challenging way, how he gets the point accross. Here I have to say that I'm not really into the issue, but it's strangely exciting.

Nailed2_ 002.jpg

Every crucified must have stumbled at some point of the execution over the fact that she/he will probably decompose crucified. Have fun with Hammerlocks drawings.

Nailed_2g 001b.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom