New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello everyone, I am the axilista and admirer of the plastic beauty of the crucifixion. I myself have been crucified 2 times, and despite the pain and anguish of having your arms holding your body, the pleasure of seeing other people looking at you in that position was a real pleasure to me.
Apologies for my poor English, but I'm here to exchange information and admire videos and images of crucifixion.

Hello everyone, I am the axilista and admirer of the plastic beauty of the crucifixion. I myself have been crucified 2 times, and despite the pain and anguish of having your arms holding your body, the pleasure of seeing other people looking at you in that position was a real pleasure to me.
Apologies for my poor English, but I'm here to exchange information and admire videos and images of crucifixion.

Hello adorosuvaco, it is wonderful to have a person of your experience here in the forum :)

I think, here is the right place for you.

Don't worry about your English, many members here are not first-language English speakers, and they have a good time.
Your experience will be very welcome here.

Back
Top Bottom