Noosed Nude NYC

Go to CruxDreams.com
... when they set this up they made no mention at all of any kind of emergency rescue/release mechanism, and how they'd know when to stop, and to stop it quickly. They aren't even pretending ;)
And what about Goldman, has he a sound rescue/release plan to save her from the noose? I hope he envisages other options than shooting the rope, because that only works in spaghetti westerns?:confused:

Holy Shit! You’re right!
You've realized a little too late ... but I think that's their idea ... once the stool is kicked away and you're swinging breathless, it'll hit you, when you see the wicked malicious joy in their eyes that they never intended for a second to rescue you... while you kick away your last minutes they want you to know it's no accident, it was the plan all along...

And what about Goldman, has he a sound rescue/release plan to save her from the noose?

Goldman? völlig planlos, we'd say in German :D

And what about Goldman, has he a sound rescue/release plan to save her from the noose? I hope he envisages other options than shooting the rope, because that only works in spaghetti westerns?:confused:

I’ve seen him handle a gun .. he couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn if my life depended on it!

when you see the wicked malicious joy in their eyes that they never intended for a second to rescue you... while you kick away your last minutes they want you to know it's no accident, it was the plan all along...

a good line or two there for the next chapter when I tell this from my point of view!

Geez give me some credit. Of course I have a plan. Give me an hour or so and I'll come up with it. What's that you say, Moore doesn't have that long? Now they tell me....:doh: But spaghetti, Domenico makes a good one. maybe I should just leave Moore and head there...
I’ve seen him handle a gun .. he couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn if my life depended on it!
It does:firedevil:

You've realized a little too late ... but I think that's their idea ... once the stool is kicked away and you're swinging breathless, it'll hit you, when you see the wicked malicious joy in their eyes that they never intended for a second to rescue you... while you kick away your last minutes they want you to know it's no accident, it was the plan all along...
Stop reading ahead. :laufband:

Holly shit (Sorry!) ... the band begins to play ... now it gets really tight again!

But keep cool boys and girls Barb is experienced enough. Before she had a similar situation in Zilawe. I count on her and Stan is a great backup ... with an excellent plan. What could happen in this case? Now I am completely relaxed!

Stan watched in amazement, his mouth hanging open, his cock hard. This was possibly the most erotic thing he had ever seen. He could hear Barb moaning with pleasure, pressing her groin into Cindy’s most delightful mouth. Cathy was behind Barb, stroking her tight little ass.
It's a tough job, but someone has to do it. :rolleyes:

It's a tough job, but someone has to do it. :rolleyes:
It was really a gap in the curriculum at the Police Academy. No one ever told us what the proper procedure is when you and your partner (and lover) are conducting an unauthorized sting operatiion and she is naked with a noose around her neck about to hang herself surrounded by three other women in various states of undress. They really need to fix that.:D

It was really a gap in the curriculum at the Police Academy. No one ever told us what the proper procedure is when you and your partner (and lover) are conducting an unauthorized sting operatiion and she is naked with a noose around her neck about to hang herself surrounded by three other women in various states of undress. They really need to fix that.:D
Attention! Cadets! Today we'll have a training exercise for a special kind of sting operation! Female volunteers for playing the victim, step forward!?

Attention! Cadets! Today we'll have a training exercise for a special kind of sting operation! Female volunteers for playing the victim, step forward!?

Hey! Wait! Why did everyone but me step backward? Did I miss something? What?

... and are there educations in getting whipped included?

What? Someone tell me what’s going on here!

Chapter 27.

I arrived at Starbucks much earlier than need be. It was only 3:40 and Deb and the girls weren’t due to pick me up until 4:00 ... but when I get nervous about something my Midwestern upbringing takes over. Good girls are never late!

Madiosi-2018-321-27Starbucks3.jpg

And I was nervous! As I seated myself at a table, my mind spun round and round. I couldn’t stop thinking about all that could go wrong with our crazy scheme! Why was I doing this?... risking my life for what? Vanity? To be right? Or, was I really intrigued by the thought of being noosed and hung? What was it that I felt when I got Goldman to choke me while he made love to me? Is this all about my dark fantasies?

To steady my nerves I focused on the procedural details ... going over the names of the girls, the ins and outs of playing poker hands, rehearsing my lines, checking my ear phone insert, checking the time, compulsively twirling a strand of my hair alongside my cheek with my fingers, checking my appearance ... a nice dress .... green bag ... hair down and loose ... looking very casual and relaxed.

Four o’clock came and went. Time passed. By 4:15, I was still waiting. Was the whole thing too transparent? Had they smelled a rat? I was just about ready to call Stan when one of them showed at 4:27.

“Sorry we’re late,” she said rushing over to me. “Grab your things and come. The others are waiting outside in the car.”

Sucking in my breath, I rose and followed her out to the curb where an old red Ford Mustang waited, engine running. It had Jersey plates, and being a good cop, I made a mental note of the number.

Madiosi-2018-323-27Meeting2.jpg

The rear door opened and Cindy leaned out, beckoning to me. I smiled, stepped over, and slid in beside her. Deb was driving. She put the car in gear, signaled, checked her mirror and pulled out into traffic.

“This is so exciting!” enthused Cindy, placing a warm hand high on my thigh. “How far is your uncle’s place?”

“Couple hours or so providing the traffic isn’t too bad,” I replied, placing my hand on top of hers and squeezing it ... while reminding myself to play this for all it was worth.

The drive went smoothly. I gave directions, as needed, from the back seat. The conversation was lively, ranging over all kinds of topics. Curiously, little if anything was said about what we were about to do that evening, as though there was some unwritten agreement to leave that till later. Yet, the tension and excitement were palpable. And Cindy had a very roving hand on my thigh.

By the time we reached Marty’s place it had gotten dark. I glanced at the house as we drove by it on our way to the barn. I probably shouldn’t have, but I needed to check on whether Stan had remembered to douse any lights. My jitters had returned now that we had arrived. There had to be a flaw in our plan somewhere, but so far so good. I told myself to calm down, relax and stay focused.

The girls were delighted with the barn, and I was pleased to see that Stan had set everything up perfectly. I watched with some fascination as Deb readied the noose, and found that I couldn’t keep from looking at it as we took our places at the table. It’s presence had such an effect on me. Every time I looked at it, I had to suppress an involuntary nervous shudder. The video camera Deb set up was also a little unsettling ... it really presented no danger. It was just that it wasn't anticipated.

I had to struggle to suppress my agitation. I noticed that my ability to concentrate seemed to have totally vanished. I was only able to half listen to Deb as she explained the rules, and I suddenly found that my mind was a complete blank when it came to remembering what Stan had taught me about playing poker. All I could do was dumbly follow the instructions he relayed to me through my earpiece. Without him I would have been lost ... but with his help I knew I could lose plausibly.

So, I played my hands mechanically, and traded in my clothes for chips as the game played out ... first my dress ... then I gave up my bra.

Deb’s request to touch and fondle my bared breasts was unexpected, but I thought that I handled it well ... managing a wan smile when she said, "those are quite beautiful, Barb.” I even experienced a bit of naughty pleasure in her caressing touch ... closing my eyes and emitting a throaty "mmmmmmm" as she gently tweaked and kissed my excited nipples.

And when Cindy asked whether she could touch as well, I readily acceded. Play it for all it’s worth, I reminded myself ... and enjoy it too. Without asking, Cathy soon joined in as well and soon we had left the poker table and were on the floor.

I was turned on, totally aroused. I wondered what Stan was thinking. He must have been watching me ... observing me swaying back and forth, eyes closed and swooning as the girls took turn devouring my breasts with their warm mouths. I was almost certain I detected heavy breathing in my earpiece! Damn you, Goldman!

Madiosi-2018-324-27Amicas.jpg

I shivered and moaned as Deb nibbled at my ear. Cindy had her hand down inside the front of my kinis. I could feel the wet spreading in my crotch ... and with a whimper and a gasp, I reached out to pull Cathy's head in tight, pressing it to my breast, as she sucked hard on my right nipple.

And then an awful thought struck me. I had always suspected that there was a flaw in this! But now I knew it was not the kind of flaw I had been worrying about. The flaw was the fact that all this was being recorded, and if things worked out as Stan and I planned, and these girls ended up being charged with murder ... then ... that video recording ... of me ... nearly naked ... eagerly enjoying the tender attentions of Deb and Cindy ... would be part of the evidence used against them ... and as the case was pursued ... Reggie ... as well as my other colleagues at the precinct ... would undoubtedly ... view the recording (probably gleefully and endlessly, over and over again) ... as would a judge ... a jury ... and ... the media would get wind of it ... and, oh shit! ... total, indescribable humiliation! ... I'd never ever live it down!

Thankfully, it was Cathy who finally stopped things from going too far, reminding us all that we had a card game to finish and that the "noose was waiting."

We returned to the table and as the game resumed, Stan's steadying voice told me what to do ... I called ... put my cards on the table ... acted surprised and disappointed to lose the hand ... just as Stan coached.

I won the next hand, a small one. Then Deb lost big and was forced to cash in her top for more chips. Cathy soon lost hers too. Only Cindy was still fully clothed. I did ok for awhile and even considered buying my bra back, but was firmly told that was against the rules.

Madiosi-2018-319-26Barbnude.jpg

Two hands later, Deb was about of chips and forced to shed her bra. I decided it was payback time, threw caution to the winds and asked if I could touch her breasts. Instantly my earpiece buzzed. Stan approved. That figures, I thought, ruefully.

I took Deb's full breasts in both hands, cupped them gently and ran my thumbs around the nipples, watching her face for a reaction, and noting my own not so subtle tingling reaction. She responded by inviting me to lick them. Instead I took her left breast in my mouth and began to use the tip of my tongue to vigorously circle and tease her nipple within my mouth.

Madiosi-2018-324-27breast kiss.jpg

“Oh, Barb, that feels sooo good,” she moaned, throwing her head back and closing her eyes.

I did the same to her other breast, struggling by that point to resist the urge to just totally jump her ... to hell with the card game!

Thankfully for our plan, Cindy intervened, saying with obvious impatience, but also clearly tinged with envy, “If you guys are done, let’s deal another hand. There’s plenty of time for fun and games after the loser gets to experience the erotic thrill of hanging.”

With some reluctance, I released Deb’s breast from my mouth. but not with out a couple of parting licks, and sat up. Deb sighed. There was lust in her eyes. It was obvious she wanted me as much as I wanted her.

Play resumed, with Stan breathing heavily, like ocean waves crashing on a beach, in my earpiece. I began losing. A hand or two later I had run out of chips. I heard Stan's reassuring voice in my earpiece telling me, "You're doing great, Moore."

The final denouement had arrived. I needed more chips. I stood up to drop my kinis. Deb and the others watched appreciatively. I could see the excitement in their eyes. They were as aroused by all this as I was! They could hardly contain themselves.

"You realize if you lose these chips, you will hang?" cautioned Deb with a serious look as she pushed a small pile of chips across the table.

"Yes, I hope I don't." I said ... adding, "because I am very scared. But ... maybe part of me wants to ..."

I sat down, bare-assed on the cold hard seat of my chair. My hands were shaky as I picked up my cards and continued to play, mindlessly following Stan’s instructions. He allowed me to win a couple more hands, but then the inevitable happened. I lost big and was out of chips!

"What do I do now?" I asked, widening my eyes and looking uncertain.

"I'm afraid that means the rope for you," Deb replied. The others nodded.

This was it. I knew I would have to deploy my best acting skills at that point. I had to be convincing. I managed to shed some tears and began to make noises about backing out of the arrangement ... making apologies ... fidgeting ... acting very frightened. But it was only half-acting. Truth was, serious doubts were running through my mind. That empty noose almost seemed to be mocking me ... playing on my doubts and fears! On the other hand, I was drawn to it ... unable to resist its strange power! My mind raced on a roller coaster of indecision. For a moment I thought I might get up and bolt ... abort the whole plan, and flee to Stan.

But then Deb quietly came over to me, put her arms around me and kissed me full and passionately on the mouth. Gripping me firmly by the shoulders to steady me, she said huskily, “Barb, we’re all like you. We understand your feelings. You want to experience hanging. We all do. This is your chance; if you bow out now, we’ll block you on HangingFantasies. You may never get the chance to try this again and you might regret missing it the rest of your life.”

I sniffled and took a deep breath, and nodded.

“Come on, Barb, stand up,” she ordered. “We’re all your friends here, we will take you down before anything bad happens. You can trust us, right, guys?”

“Right!” chimed in Cathy and Cindy.

I stood, warily eying that beckoning noose ... and then ... Cindy did what she had probably been yearning to do from the start. She walked over, shoved Deb aside ... and kneeling before me, she gently spread my legs, leaned forward and began to eat me ... alternating between burying her nose in my wet pussy, probing deeply with her darting tongue, and teasing my clit with quick little tongue flips.

I lost control, spreading my legs further ... grabbing her dark coarse hair in both hands ... pulling her in ... thrusting my hips forward ... her tongue deep inside me. From behind, I felt Deb lifting my ass cheeks, digging into them with her nails. Cathy watched, her hand in her jeans. I was panting, my hips were bucking. I was totally out of control! ... My God! ... I knew I was just moments from orgasm! My moans were loud enough to draw an echo from high in the rafters of the barn ...so close! ... almost there!

But the girls weren’t about to take it quite that far. Cindy abruptly withdrew. Deb turned me to face the noose.

“We all love you, Barb,” she said. “We know you are aroused by the idea of hanging. She’s wet, isn’t she Cindy? After you hang for a little while you’ll be even more horny. We’ll take you down and make you cum until you beg us to stop, OK?”

“Ok,” I murmured breathlessly. Nothing was going to stop me now!

“Good,” Deb said, moving a stool directly under the noose. “Climb up.”

I did, momentarily losing my balance, but righting myself. She got up on the stool behind me, so close I could feel her breasts pressing against my back, and calmly slipped the noose over my head, tightening it around my neck and positioning it so that the hanging rope was just behind my right ear.

“You won’t let me die, will you?” I said, voice quavering.

“Of course not,” she replied, bussing me on the back of my head. “We’re your friends and we can’t wait to play with you after.”

She climbed down, leaving me standing naked ... about to hang! I suddenly felt quite calm, although still very much aroused. There was no doubt in my mind that I would cum as soon as I swung from the rafters. I really wanted this!

Madiosi-2018-320-27ready.jpg

“Cindy, bind Barb’s wrists behind her back!” ordered Deb.

The stool moved slightly beneath my feet as Cindy mounted it. Meekly, I crossed my wrists behind my lower back. I could feel her hot breath between my shoulder blades as she wrapped a cord around them several times and tied it tight.

Madiosi-2018-325-28hang3.jpg

“Now all you have to do is kick the stool away,” suggested Cathy.

Damn you, Goldman!
Well, if you put it that way Moore, maybe I'll head back to the city right now....
“We all love you, Barb,”
It's just that their definition of the word includes watching you twist, slowly, slowly in the wind...
I lost control, spreading my legs further ... grabbing her dark coarse hair in both hands ... pulling her in ... thrusting my hips forward ... her tongue deep inside me.
Was this in our plan?:rolleyes:

You won’t let me die, will you?” I said, voice quavering.

“Of course not,” she replied, bussing me on the back of my head. “We’re your friends and we can’t wait to play with you after.”

Oh, and by the way Barb, I just happen to own this bridge that I could make you a very good deal on Br_br_0206.jpg

Back
Top Bottom