older woman crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
"18, 33, 51, given that women became mothers quite young back then"

Mind you in those days it could well have been 12, 27 and 42. Better not to go there nowadays though, I am not called Jimmy. :oops: (I tend to give anything that looks underage a very wide berth)

I`m Twenty Seven Shevak is that too young
No, the numbers still work! You're the daughter. Mom had you very young so she's only 42. Grandma had mom too at a young age, so she's in her late 50s and in great shape for a woman of her years. But, if you prefer, you could be mom's younger sister who came for a visit and got caught up in all of this. Always room for another cross on the hill! (Especially for a gorgeous gal with a nicely trimmed bush and 34C tits!)

can i take my heels off, then i can run
You can try. But you'll be caught! Running is evidence of guilt. You'll be bound and dragged back, screaming all the way.
"Hey, do we have room for one more?" shouts the sergeant in charge.
"Sure thing, sarg. This one just died. Soon as I pull her body off we can use this cross."
"So, Dorothy, what shall we do until your cross is ready? Let's start by stripping you and calling the boys over!"

Oh MY GOD, i`m out of my depth with this, i have never been offered so much sex in all my life .it`s worth going on the cross Just To Get all these funny feelings between my legs

Oh MY GOD, i`m out of my depth with this, i have never been offered so much sex in all my life .it`s worth going on the cross Just To Get all these funny feelings between my legs
It'll be worth it! You're hanging in front of me. Naked, sweaty, all twisted with pain. Your body yearning for a sexual release. I run my hands up and down between your trembling thighs. You suddenly suck in your breath as I find your hot, tumescent clit buried in the folds of your pussy. I firmly stroke it -- just the way you like. Your body begins to shudder as you feel an enormous orgasm building! You spread your thighs as far apart as possible for me given your crucified position. The gash of your lovely, hairy pussy is deep and the lips swollen! My stroking of your clit is a little faster now, your heart is racing, muscles taught, then suddenly a dam of sensation is released!!! You scream and stretch out high and taut on the cross in utter ecstasy as wave after wave of pure pleasure sweeps through your body. You no longer feel the aches and cramps and spasms of crucifixion; just pure pleasure as your heavily sweating body slowly drops on the cross, exhausted, trembling. You cush your thighs together as aftershocks of your orgasm ripple through you.

"Dear Shevak," you say to me. "Bring me some water. Then let me hang here for an hour or so until I cool off. Then come back and do me again!!!!"

Back
Top Bottom