older woman crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/04-jpg.4260/

This gal is gorgeous. Age doesn't matter for a crucified woman. Crucifixion enhances any woman's beauty. Alas, though, she went for quantity over quality! I'm sure she had perfectly lovely boobs before. Natural is almost always better! On web sites that show before and after pics of women with boob enhancements, I always much prefer the before. They're the breasts her body matured with. Stuffing her with bags of gel or salt water only detract.

i found this picture of the same woman, except from a different direction and she's all oiled up, which i find quite erotic. i have a quirk that when i am bound and suspended outside on a hot summer day, then am oiled up by my Hubby! the mixture of sweat and oil running down my naked body arouses me. Quirky....yes!

crux 01.JPG

i found this picture of the same woman, except from a different direction and she's all oiled up, which i find quite erotic. i have a quirk that when i am bound and suspended outside on a hot summer day, then am oiled up by my Hubby! the mixture of sweat and oil running down my naked body arouses me. Quirky....yes!

View attachment 63193
that is amber one of the older women with our kink. She was and is already a long time present on the web.
She have an own Yahoo group with crux and whip pics here some of her pics

0001-ambermod1.jpg01-Amber_27Crucified_27 (1).jpg01-Amber_27Crucified_27.jpg02-Amber_27Crucified_27.jpg02-Amber27PenetrationTorture27.png03-Amber_27Crucified_27.jpg04-Amber_27Crucufied_27.jpg04-Amber'Crucufied'.jpg05-Amber_27Crucified_27.jpg06-Amber_27Crucified_27.jpg
I'll looking for her webadress and will posted it here when I have it.:D

that is amber one of the older women with our kink. She was and is already a long time present on the web.

View attachment 63197View attachment 63198View attachment 63199View attachment 63200View attachment 63201View attachment 63202View attachment 63203View attachment 63204View attachment 63205View attachment 63206
she is old but can sill strong on cross...i dont think b4 i hv seen it...even they r getting old ..their feeling r still frsh like us:) really appriciate..

View attachment 63197View attachment 63198View attachment 63199View attachment 63200View attachment 63201View attachment 63202View attachment 63203View attachment 63204View attachment 63205View attachment 63206
I would like to know who this Amber is. I would to start a conversation with her.

no, since she a couple years ago got cancer, lucky now banished she is not so often on the web and she answers only sometimes her mails in her own group. She wrote an own book you can buy in her group.

i'm sad...

Looks like my love of hanging on a cross has been ended by getting old. It had been several years since i had been on the cross, but my desire grew to do it again since i got on this board. So i asked Hubby! to "crucify" me and He! agreed.

W/we couldn't do the outdoor thing because it's just to damn cold. So He! put the crossbar on the whipping post in the bedroom. Next came the wrist straps (designed to hold but not cut off circulation in the hand) and i got up on the foot platform (it's movable up and down) He! fastened my wrists to the ends of the cross bar, tied my ankles together, and began lowering the foot support.

So far so good, as i began to get the "rush" of being stretched out, of feeling the pressure then pain then agony on my arms. After my feet were clear of the support, He! tied my bound ankles to the vertical, completing my crucifixion bondage.

But then things started going wrong. As the pain increased i went from moaning, begging then screaming. It got so bad i couldn't even get into my sub space....it just kept getting worse and worse, especially my elbows and shoulders.

After about half an hour Hubby! said "enough" and got me down as He! recognized all was not going well, just about the time i passed out.

When i came to, i started crying as i felt i had failed Him!, but He! told me in no uncertain terms that He! felt i was in danger of being injured, so it was His! decision to stop. That made me love Him! all the more as i have always relied on Him! to protect and keep me safe.

i guess i had not realized how much age affects your joints, but now i know, believe me i KNOW! So, it was fun while i was physically able to endure it, but no i guess the days of hanging on the cross, of being crucified, are over. At least the full vertical hanging. W/we may try something horizontal, but not for a while as my shoulders are still sore and hurt like hell.

Fortunately nothing was dislocated, just a bad case of hyper extension.

So be warned, those of you charming women who loved to be hung on a cross, as you age be very, very careful and realize like i did, that at some point in time you may not be able to do it any more.

wise advice slavesusie - perhaps if you'd kept in practice,​
you'd have been able to keep it up a bit longer,​
but ballet dancers, tennis players etc. rarely keep going beyond their 30s,​
gymnasts finish even younger.​
Not that I am a cruxplay practitioner myself,​
it's too far removed from the 'real thing' for me,​
(unlike whipping! ;))​
but you express well how powerful you've found it,​
and it would be interesting to hear from others who have kept it up​

wise advice slavesusie - perhaps if you'd kept in practice,​
you'd have been able to keep it up a bit longer,​
but ballet dancers, tennis players etc. rarely keep going beyond their 30s,​
gymnasts finish even younger.​
Not that I am a cruxplay practitioner myself,​
it's too far removed from the 'real thing' for me,​
(unlike whipping! ;))​
but you express well how powerful you've found it,​
and it would be interesting to hear from others who have kept it up​

i thought about the same thing....practice, practice, practice....and to be honest had i kept it up on a regular and frequent basis, i might have endured it longer. But at the same time had i done the regular and frequent thing, i might have had this same experience long ago.

i have come to accept, aging is a process NONE of us can escape. Yes, yes, yes, if we condition ourselves to do something (elbows pulled together behind my back) it might delay when we realize we can no longer do that.

Plus we are all individuals who age at different rates. What was doable then is not today, maybe earlier maybe later depending on the individual

Perhaps had i not discovered (thanks to Hubby!) immobilizaton...i.e. latex body bag, vacuum bed, blow up hoods, things that restrict my movement, sight, sound and ability to resist, i may have still hung from the cross. But i did not...our life of RV travel had a lot to do with that. Can't go to a KOA and string up your slave on a cross type thing.

Bottom line is, i accept what has happened, and will stick around here. Maybe i can figure ways to replicate a crucifixion, without the strain that i can no longer do....

i appreciate your comment, and hope this discussion continues....for us "seniors"....hee hee!

Slavesusie (and others here)

Crucifixion need not include suspension. Picture being bound to a cross or cross-like structure by the side of a road or path. Your feet are firmly on the ground but the ropes about your ankles insure they stay where they are. Your arms are spread or draped bound behind the crossbar. You are at the mercy of the travelers that pass by you and they seem to have none to offer. As the day leaves moening and passes noon this seemingly hatmless bondage grows to be torture as the sweat trickles down your flesh, flies nibble at your defenseless flesh, and ants march up your legs in seach of their next meal while others trod down with the tiniest bits of you skin to present to their queen...

t

...I'm thinking about opening a 'kinky KOA'...

Crucifixion need not include suspension. Picture being bound to a cross or cross-like structure by the side of a road or path. Your feet are firmly on the ground but the ropes about your ankles insure they stay where they are. Your arms are spread or draped bound behind the crossbar. You are at the mercy of the travelers that pass by you and they seem to have none to offer. As the day leaves moening and passes noon this seemingly hatmless bondage grows to be torture as the sweat trickles down your flesh, flies nibble at your defenseless flesh, and ants march up your legs in seach of their next meal while others trod down with the tiniest bits of you skin to present to their queen...

t

Sir! i agree suspension is not required. But 99% of the pictures on this site as well as 99% of the "crucifixon" that i have endured did include it. As i said the cross upon which i was fastened had a movable foot support and the real issues started when i became "suspended", something i had been subjected to before and which i looked forward to and relished. But alas, that was then, this in now, and no more.

Also as i mentioned, that does not rule out other things, similar to but no including being hung by my wrists.

i have been sweaty, had insects on my body, hot and miserable in the sun, beat by cold rain, terrorized by thunder and lightning, flogged, caned, and whipped, all while being immobilized outside. Was it in public....hell now because it was for my Hubby! & me.

But i fully understand what you are saying....i only ask the same from you.

With respect,

slavesusie

PS W/we would gladly stay at your KOA!

i wish old worn out old men could look as sexy as amber. she is perfect age not with standing. the cross does not need to be at ninty degrees to hoizontal, 35 degrees or flat to the ground and the games can begin. the game can continue for a long time, depending on the skill of the crucifier.

i wish old worn out old men could look as sexy as amber. she is perfect age not with standing. the cross does not need to be at ninety degrees to horizontal, 35 degrees or flat to the ground and the games can begin. the game can continue for a long time, depending on the skill of the crucified.

Sir! you are quite correct about vertical or horizontal, at least as this humble slave is concerned. In fact i like a combination of both. i call it "my y" as it has my legs spread wide on the floor, bent over the cross bar, my torso horizontal. my ass and pussy are open and vulnerable, along with my back to the whip or cane. my arms are pulled down vertically and my tits straddle the bar running from my cunt forward. my head is free but can be restrained and pulled back so i am looking straight ahead. A ring gag keeps my mouth fuck hole open.

i can remain restrained like that for hours, even overnight. Vulnerable to any torment, or arousal, depending on what my tormentor (Hubby!) wants, or worse, much WORSE....NOTHING.....just immobile, open, waiting and NOTHING....that is worse than anything else, especially to a masochist.

i have heard the worst thing is when a masochist says "beat me" and her Sadist! says "NO!" Hee hee!

Enough for tonight, i have a Master! (Hubby! & Owner!) to "S&S" (service & satisfy) or i will "S" (suffer)

Enough for tonight, i have a Master! (Hubby! & Owner!) to "S&S" (service & satisfy) or i will "S" (suffer)- slavesusie

do all well and enjoy

t

Sir! you are quite correct about vertical or horizontal, at least as this humble slave is concerned. In fact i like a combination of both. i call it "my y" as it has my legs spread wide on the floor, bent over the cross bar, my torso horizontal. my ass and pussy are open and vulnerable, along with my back to the whip or cane. my arms are pulled down vertically and my tits straddle the bar running from my cunt forward. my head is free but can be restrained and pulled back so i am looking straight ahead. A ring gag keeps my mouth fuck hole open.

i can remain restrained like that for hours, even overnight. Vulnerable to any torment, or arousal, depending on what my tormentor (Hubby!) wants, or worse, much WORSE....NOTHING.....just immobile, open, waiting and NOTHING....that is worse than anything else, especially to a masochist.

i have heard the worst thing is when a masochist says "beat me" and her Sadist! says "NO!" Hee hee!

Enough for tonight, i have a Master! (Hubby! & Owner!) to "S&S" (service & satisfy) or i will "S" (suffer)
SlaveSusie,
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding being suspended while crucified. Just curious, what is your weight?

SlaveSusie,
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding being suspended while crucified. Just curious, what is your weight?

143 and most of it's in, (according to my Hubby!) my tits! Hee, hee...i tend to disagree saying it's in my MBA, "mighty big ass", but i guess that's normal for a man to view a woman's body differently that she does!

t

story sounsds like that about a good Samaritan:D

Back
Top Bottom