Other Forms Of Execution

Go to CruxDreams.com
The Saw was widely used throughout the Middle Ages, mainly because the tools required were found in most houses and no complex devices were required. It was a cheap way to torture and kill a victim who was often accused of: witchery, adultery, murder, blasphemy or even theft.

The victim was tied to an inverted position. This had several "benefits": first, it assured sufficient blood diverted to the brain, second, it slowed down the loss of blood and third, it humiliated the victim.

Depending on the victim and torturer, this torture could last several hours. When a confession was required, the victim was frequently forced to watch someone else be subject to this method. If he didn't confess, he'd be slowly cut in half.

During the Inquisition, this method became even more popular as the inquisitors traveled from village to village often without any torture devices at their disposal.

While some victims were cut completely in half as a symbolical gesture, most had only up to their abdomen cut, this was done to prolongue the time of death.
http://www.medievality.com/saw.html

Attachments

• 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 854
  • 08.jpg
    08.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 796
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 746
  • 52.jpg
    52.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 726
  • 72.jpg
    72.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 784
  • 170.jpg
    170.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 880
assorted

wallhang1.jpgqueue to the disposal room.jpglast words.jpg1396598612.miyuhogosha_upside-down.pngthe draining.jpg

A few days ago I wrote about the saw as a killer. The world is developing! Electric and power saws now exist! Faster!

Attachments

• 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 631
  • 1_pain-art_9.jpg
    1_pain-art_9.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 627
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    330.9 KB · Views: 670
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    304.6 KB · Views: 691
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    308 KB · Views: 654
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    306.4 KB · Views: 612
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    304.9 KB · Views: 617
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    309.1 KB · Views: 674
It's an interesting premise, but it would be over far too quickly for the victim. maybe introduce a timer to it, one that will reset itself over and over again once it gets close until it finally does not and just goes all the way. The victim can watch each time it gets close and can wonder when the blade will finally start to cut through her.

With the Romans it wasn't all crux
View attachment 572224

Staked out in the hot sun. Like crux but lying down, so much easier!
View attachment 572225

Yeah, that second picture is great. It's an X shape, so it fits my fetish as a bonus. I would love to be spread out like this in a public place where lots of people travel. They could walk right on past me without a care for my plight. stepping all around me, ignoring my plea for release. Sometimes they would accidently step on my fingers as they travel and just keep right on going.

the heat from the ground is unbearable, and from the sun beating down upon me.

And a lot cheaper! It saves expensive top quality wood and nails, and the wages of a master carpenter and his crew.
Since it saves wood, it is also more environmentally sustainable, and thanks to global warming and climate change, it can be easily applied everywhere!:devil:

Apparently the Romans were not environmentalists .... they preferred good old wood ... although they were known to occasionally use recycled wood. ;)

Back
Top Bottom