Plantation Plight By Barbaria And Windar

Go to CruxDreams.com
10. Barb

Words cannot fully describe what it is like to be whipped. The sudden slashing sting of the lash as it bites into and slices its way across one's bare flesh is paramount, of course. And George was an expert ... knowing just how to crack the tip at the right distance to have maximum impact on its intended target, in addition to a punishing wrap-around effect as the tip slipped around ribs or hips to grab and pull at an unprotected bit of tummy or breast.

But that is only part of it. There is also the moment of dread anticipation ... the anxious wait before the next lash is launched ... knowing it will surely come ... but unsure of exactly where it will strike and how to prepare ... should one twist evasively to the right or left, hold rigid or relax, suck in breath or exhale? In the end nothing really helps ... sheer helpless terror is the order of the day ... just hang, wait and hope it won't be as bad as the previous one.

Those are some smoking hot words. :goodjob:

grrrr. I had the idea that the aforementioned picture (a beautiful (dressed) woman who cuts off the testicles of a (naked) prisoner { or even several prisoners } ) could be found somewhere in "other forms of executions". so I looked at each of the 181 pages (which is indeed a thing worth doing everynow and then, because there are interesting things/themes on display) - but alas, nothing. the pics I have in mind are for sure here in CF, but now I have no idea where to look.

at last Madiosi gave a hint and I found what I was looking for: http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/attachments/masscastration5-jpg.215402/

Last edited:
This is a Very Good Story :)

I must admit that, although I don't like futuristic scenario much. But this is great :)

The idea to write from different points of view was really good - as well as unusual - and places you among my favourite authors :)

Parts 14-17 were the ones I liked best!

Cannot wait the sequel! :)

This is a Very Good Story :)

I must admit that, although I don't like futuristic scenario much. But this is great :)

The idea to write from different points of view was really good - as well as unusual - and places you among my favourite authors :)

Parts 14-17 were the ones I liked best!

Cannot wait the sequel! :)
Thank you very much, Alice. While we set it in the future, based on the technology, it could easily have taken place in the past:)

There is no need to wait for the sequel; it is right here http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/mine-misery.5823/

Am at the point ready to read of Barb and Pat being whipped together for their impolitic fornication. Is George going to turn out to be the hero in this little tale? If so, how totally unique in writing the overseer of a slave plantation as the “good guy” in the plot.

Am at the point ready to read of Barb and Pat being whipped together for their impolitic fornication. Is George going to turn out to be the hero in this little tale? If so, how totally unique in writing the overseer of a slave plantation as the “good guy” in the plot.

Keep reading. No hints.

That's why I hated, still hate and will always hate cops... :boaa: Strangely, this story made me reach my limits. Not in terms of what is 'physically' described - it has been very soft so far to my sadistic eyes. But in terms of my 'philosophical acceptance'. What you both are describing is 'just too real' (I didn't say realistic)... Part of a world that we (or even worse - not us but our children) will have to live very soon. I've no problem with historical, fantasy, sci-fi stories... any horror can happen there as far as I'm concerned. But, as I said elsewhere, the 'Amnesty International' part of me is completely uneasy with judicial (or assimilated) corporal punishments...

I'm sorry, I'm quite complicated :(;)

Shastar. When you state that you “...hated, still hate and always will hate cops...” one can assume that you refer to all those who attempt to enforce the proper social order and laws of a society? Must wonder who is envisioned fighting against abuses such as international human trafficking — and worse.

Would suggest that any civilized society must have both the means and support for enforcement of its mores and laws if it is to survive. Find your views more than “complicated “ as stated.

Shastar. When you state that you “...hated, still hate and always will hate cops...” one can assume that you refer to all those who attempt to enforce the proper social order and laws of a society? Must wonder who is envisioned fighting against abuses such as international human trafficking — and worse.

Would suggest that any civilized society must have both the means and support for enforcement of its mores and laws if it is to survive. Find your views more than “complicated “ as stated.
I would say that if a society is basically just, then those who enforce its laws, provided they do so in an honest and unbiased fashion, serve an important function. If the society is unjust, as the society in this story is, then they are oppressors. Speaking of which, since this story, Barb and I have written several stories featuring detectives who go after those who certainly deserve to be caught.

I would say that if a society is basically just, then those who enforce its laws, provided they do so in an honest and unbiased fashion, serve an important function. If the society is unjust, as the society in this story is, then they are oppressors. Speaking of which, since this story, Barb and I have written several stories featuring detectives who go after those who certainly deserve to be caught.

True. But, shastar was making an enclusive statement concerning his hatred for all “cops” in our society, not that of Barb and Pat. Have seen the evil in authority of which you write. Such is fortunately not pervasive in our world through great sacrifice of many uniforms — at least in our western world.
Yet.

So would reflect a bit before denigrating in whole those real world uniforms least we fail to safeguard the legacy we enjoy and would wish the world to inherit.

Well, I'm a big softie. I prefer to think that the Sheriff's discussion with Charles is all a ruse. His "friend" shows up and buys Pat and Barb, and later that evening he turns them over to Sheriff John. John, tired of enforcing slavery takes them deep into the forested wilderness to join the army of escaped rebel slaves.

It takes some time, but he finally wins over Pat. The two of them decide to move on and find a place where they can start over.

Barb recovers from her ordeal and becomes a favourite of the boys and girls among the escaped slaves:rolleyes::p, but she never gets over her resentment of Charles and Sarah and the society that broke up her family and made her a slave.:mad: She becomes the rebel leader (as we all know) and begins a campaign of raids, vowing never to give slave-owners a moment's peace.

Hey. It could happen.;):cool:

Great story, Windar and Barb!! :clapping::clapping:

Indorse totally a sequel along the lines suggested by Mr. Jollyrei, and see nothing soft about it. Banishment to the mines seems so pedestrian. Would much prefer some satisfying vengeance and retribution on the slavers. Am sure George could come up with interesting options keeping in mind the primary theme of this place.

Indorse totally a sequel along the lines suggested by Mr. Jollyrei, and see nothing soft about it. Banishment to the mines seems so pedestrian. Would much prefer some satisfying vengeance and retribution on the slavers. Am sure George could come up with interesting options keeping in mind the primary theme of this place.
You may be interested to know that there IS a sequel. http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/mine-misery.5823/

I won't give away any secrets about it of course (unless you torture me-but torturing Barb would be much moore fun;):p and she's used to it..)

You may be interested to know that there IS a sequel. http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/mine-misery.5823/

I won't give away any secrets about it of course (unless you torture me-but torturing Barb would be much moore fun;):p and she's used to it..)

One of the pitfalls of coming late to the thread as a newcomer. Having read further have seen that there is a sequel. However, should Barb and Pat survive the mines believe that Mr. Jollyrei’s plot would be an exceptional sequel to the sequel.

Might can tell the story is really liked.

Back
Top Bottom