Pre- Crucifixion Torture Ideas.

Go to CruxDreams.com
tumblr_owetqoTneK1w0pxeao1_1280.jpg
very nice drawings, the faces are expressive and traces of flogging mmmmm, I like very much

maybe this? painful but useful..;)

tumblr_owsatsmnuZ1w0pxeao1_1280.png

Nice!

Imagine they had a similar device to fit around and work her clitoris so that her hourly vaginal fluid output would be 800 oz.

Then stop.

Then bind her to the Saint Andrew's Cross.

Despite her despair at the eternal agony that will be her crotch when the Saint Andrew's Cross is raised, she cannot help but wonder what all those buckets of her cum will be used for...

Her query is shortly answered to her humiliated horror as, just before they raise the Saint Andrew's Cross, her crucifiers take one bucket of her woman-cum...and pour it all over her face and chest, laughing all the way.

maybe this? painful but useful..;)

tumblr_owsatsmnuZ1w0pxeao1_1280.png
Nice idea - oh yes! - but I don't think it would work.

The trouble is that the breasts are not simply big bags full of warm milk (though if only they were! :p). No - in order to stimulate milk production, you need to apply intermittent pressure and regular pulsation. Sadly it's not simply a case of opening a valve and letting it all flow out (much the pity).

A much easier way to achieve this would be just to use a regular milking machine - that'll do the jpb perfectly well, though not in such huge quantities as you would get from a dairy cow, as they get pumped up with hormones so that they produce more milk to meet the demand. Of course the hormone injections would probably work for humans too (men as well as women), with the result that they would grow enormous breasts so it's sort of a win-win really :D

01_Milking_Machine.jpeg 26c8b04b0fb8e515ae4aa25d7858a962--cow-guys.jpg 153956.jpg 6130716w.jpg bondage-milking-machine.jpg girl-milking-machine-bondage.jpg preview.mp4.jpg

Of course the very best way to enjoy breast milk is like this;
aa-1-9.jpg c7a02e1f7546165e3ee882a66566e318--girl-box-lesbian-girls.jpg

Mmmmmm, yummy! :p

The trouble is that the breasts are not simply big bags full of warm milk (though if only they were! :p). No - in order to stimulate milk production, you need to apply intermittent pressure and regular pulsation. Sadly it's not simply a case of opening a valve and letting it all flow out (much the pity).

A much easier way to achieve this would be just to use a regular milking machine - that'll do the jpb perfectly well, though not in such huge quantities as you would get from a dairy cow, as they get pumped up with hormones so that they produce more milk to meet the demand. Of course the hormone injections would probably work for humans too (men as well as women), with the result that they would grow enormous breasts so it's sort of a win-win really :D

View attachment 539601 View attachment 539602 View attachment 539603 View attachment 539604 View attachment 539605 View attachment 539606 View attachment 539607

View attachment 539608 View attachment 539609

you might like this thread... it's short but lots of milking...
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/kathy-b-summers-comes-of-age.6220/

View attachment 539601 View attachment 539602 View attachment 539603 View attachment 539604 View attachment 539605 View attachment 539606 View attachment 539607

View attachment 539608 View attachment 539609

For al lovers of inducated lactation I have a wonderful story, but only in German.
Have we volunteers for translation in English? I would ask the Author, once we have a translator. But, she is not so short 71.000 words.
Animal Planet - Die Reportage - Belice Bemont.jpg

Mods: feel free to move this if the topic has already been started at some point

CW: real crucifixion description for a story, not for play

I've been thinking over a story in my head and I want to incorporate more of the emotional state of the victim than I usually see in literotica. It occurred to me that the Romans, being brutal and creative, often chose different ways to torture the victim. There's the whole process of flogging - weakening - nailing - crucifying. But what kinds of things could be swapped out for what?

I was thinking that many victims were likely stoned, rather than whipped, before being crucified. This would mean that instead of bleeding openly, the crucified would be suffering from multiple fractured bones and deep bruises. This would dramatically change how the Dance of the condemned plays out, and the challenge for the executioner would be to make sure that no limbs are broken in the process, because breaking legs was known to make death come quickly. It's the line of pain that people can't survive apparently, to put weight on broken bones to pull yourself up to breathe.

So I've got stoning for flogging, but I'm curious to hear other ideas. Maybe an X-shaped cross? A change in expected settings? Crucifixion first, flogging during? Different nail placement?

What deviant little cruelties can you all come up with to taunt the expectations of the condemned, to deal with the shock of in their final agonizing hours?

Hello. Like the stoning idea. Flogging can make too much of a mess. You're basically using pieces of gravel instead of larger stones for maximum pain.

Always like the idea of instead of having a cross just having a long wooden pole or stake. Nail hands and wrists to the top with palms up and both feet nailed 180 angles. Not sure if the doctors would recommend that but looks good.

Mods: feel free to move this if the topic has already been started at some point

CW: real crucifixion description for a story, not for play
There is a method that excites me a lot, the woman is nailed from the front on a T cross, but in addition the breasts nailed on the top of the cross. and of course we can add a flogging on the back and buttocks that forces her to pull on the breasts

But what kinds of things could be swapped out for what?

We often talk about the sun beating down on the naked crucifixee, and the torture this brings. How about instead of scourging, the condemned is left naked in a cage in the sun, for several days in a public place. Sunburn will agonise the body, the taunts and even conversations with loved ones will agonise the soul while she waits for crucifixion day.

So, little idea inspired by some current events in the sports world.

The accused is sentenced to die on the cross, she is stripped and led to the whippong post when a judge grants a stay, with the possibility that the charges might be dropped and she can go free. She is given new clothes and returned to her cell, and is later informed that the stay is overturned, and the next day she is stripped at whipped, and just before the parade to her execution, it is announced that she has been exonerated and immediately freed. She is allowed to go to her place of residence when she is rearrested, the exoneration being denied, and resentenced to death. The sentence is overturned and confirm three more times while in jail, before she's stripped and strung back up to the whooping post, and stays there 4 hours until they can figure out whether she's suppose to be whipped again, which she is, and is paraded through the streets to her place of execution. The cross is laid down, and she's about to get in it when....

You get the idea. Inspired by the Ezekiel Elliot case, which looks a little like this
IMG_2224.JPG

The accused is sentenced to die on the cross, she is stripped and led to the whippong post when a judge grants a stay, with the possibility that the charges might be dropped and she can go free. She is given new clothes and returned to her cell, and is later informed that the stay is overturned, and the next day she is stripped at whipped, and just before the parade to her execution, it is announced that she has been exonerated and immediately freed. She is allowed to go to her place of residence when she is rearrested, the exoneration being denied, and resentenced to death. The sentence is overturned and confirm three more times while in jail, before she's stripped and strung back up to the whooping post, and stays there 4 hours until they can figure out whether she's suppose to be whipped again, which she is, and is paraded through the streets to her place of execution. The cross is laid down, and she's about to get in it when....

You get the idea. Inspired by the Ezekiel Elliot case, which looks a little like this
View attachment 543215
On Nov 9, Elliot was denied an appeal by the court is now suspended again.

View attachment 543215

06c6a18d42f292cd00fdc798eecb4e04.jpg Unending jeopardy ... the wheels of justice ... just not fair! :confused:

Back
Top Bottom