Princess Laetitia And Palace Intrigue

Go to CruxDreams.com
[QUOTE = "Barbaria1, post: 318666, member: 13545"] Pourquoi est-ce que de la merde comme ça m'arrive toujours sur une histoire d'arbre? Ici, je pensais que j'allais devenir une princesse. Mais non! D'abord, je me suis habitué physiquement dans plus d'un endroit de Prince, ce qui me fait croire, mais il se révèle être réel, puis je suis empoisonné par l'intestin de la pourriture. Et tout à quelle fin? Quelqu'un me le dira. Soupir.: Eek:

Bonne rédaction de Prince! ;)
[/CITATION]
I'm really sorry about what happened to you Barbaria, I liked you.

Shortly past midnight a Tree family tradition begins…

Lady Dana is fastened in irons and tossed face down on the floor before the new King Tree seated in his ornate chair. She asks what is this about and the king says “My father taught me to never execute a virgin.”

“But your majesty we have bedded together! You know I am not a virgin!”

bondage 085.jpg

“Yes but you have refused me your arse so now my trusted guard Angus will deflower your ‘rosebud’.”

He wouldn’t do this to me, would… “AAAAUUUGGHHH”

-Lady Dana

After the brutal rape of Lady Dana’s anus Angus moves on to Maid Anna. She meekly pleas “Good sir, I am truly a virgin. I beg you to be gentle!”

Angus told her he will be sure she goes to the chopping block satisfied. Maid Anna would have a marvelous orgasm as she loses her virginity. After Angus fills her sex he starts to withdraw. Maid Anna looks up at him and says “That was wonderful, good sir. May I ask if you know how to do a ‘hard fuck’?”

bondage 019 A.jpg

Angus certainly does know how to do a ‘hard fuck’ and Anna had two more orgasms during her last fuck. She turns out to quite the moaner and screamer! It is a shame she will lose her head in the morning.

And then there is Princess Laetitia being prepared to lose virginity. Two nuns are binding her in a lewd and defenseless position. They seem to relish there task.

laetitia 036.jpg

That should be no surprise that they do. They are not sisters of the Order of Penance and Punishment. No, they are far worse; they are Dominicans! Laetitia looks up at them.

“You condone me being violated” Laetitia ask.

“Dare not lecture us, you murderess! If it was up to us instead of a man’s penis taking your virginity we would take it with a spit and roast you live over bed of coals” the nun binding Laetitia left ankle says “but we will be satisfied when Angus takes you!”

He would not offer the same kindness he did Maid Anna…

gunner 008.gif

Tree

Execution day... early morning…

Maids Anna is being prepared for her execution and I have already seen Maid Barbaria die poisoned on the rack. Two maids of other Ladies dress me in with smock meant for a commoner. My only comfort the scratchy gown at least covers my body. It hides whatever is leaking from my loins. They begin to tend to my hair.

g 023.jpg

Soon my hair is braided in two pig tails that are wrapped my head. That should give the headsman a clean shot at my neck.

g 024.jpg

Two palace guards and Constable Madiosi come into the room. I ask if it is my time and the constable says with an evil sneer “Your neck stays intake until tonight, Laetitia. This morning you will be watching Lady Dana and Maid Anna become a head shorter!”

I am led onto the platform where I have witnessed the beheadings of many of my father’s conquests. The guards and headsman bow towards me. I wonder if it is out of respect or do they mock me. Maid Anna and Lady Dana are brought from a portal below me. I hardly recognize them as their long locks have been bluntly shorn.

g 027.jpg

Maid Anna is brought to the block first. The poor girl is terrified yet tries to keep her composure as she is forced to her knees.

g 030.jpg

As much as she swore to herself Maid Anna cannot bring herself to lay her neck on the block. The guard is willing to help her.

g 031.jpg

The headsman knows his trade and Maid Anna is swiftly dead.

g 032.jpg

I am aghast at the cruelty my brother- or is he my father- dispatches his perceived enemies! I hardly recognize Lady Dana as she is presented naked and her hair bluntly cut off.

-Latitia

Tree

Lady Dana is brought to the block…

g 033.jpg

She looks back at me and calls “It is alright, Laetitia. We tried to save you father.”
g 034.jpg

Lady Dana kneels and leans forward offering her neck to the block that is warm and sticky from Anna’s beheading.

g 035.jpg

Swiftly her head is severed. The headsman holds her head up to the cheers of the crowd. I ask if I should go to the block and Constable Madiosi says “You are the day’s ‘grand finale’, Laetitia. You go back to your cell.”

g 036.jpg

-Laetitia

Tree

There is no safety there my son...
View attachment 493232
And you seem to be his son as well, which would make Laetitia your half-sister. :eek::doh: Perhaps I'm reading things a bit too literally?:confused::D

[QUOTE = "Barbaria1, post: 318666, member: 13545"] Pourquoi est-ce que de la merde comme ça m'arrive toujours sur une histoire d'arbre? Ici, je pensais que j'allais devenir une princesse. Mais non! D'abord, je me suis habitué physiquement dans plus d'un endroit de Prince, ce qui me fait croire, mais il se révèle être réel, puis je suis empoisonné par l'intestin de la pourriture. Et tout à quelle fin? Quelqu'un me le dira. Soupir.: Eek:

Bonne rédaction de Prince! ;)

I'm really sorry about what happened to you Barbaria, I liked you.
WE ALL LIKE BARBARIA. DON'T WORRY, SHE'LL BE BACK. SHE ALWAYS COMES BACK. :rolleyes:
funny-cat-lolcat-nine-lives.jpg

I am aghast at the cruelty my brother- or is he my father- dispatches his perceived enemies!
OH, I DON'T KNOW. THERE ARE MORE CRUEL WAYS TO GO THAN THE HEADSMAN'S AXE. CALL ME OLD FASHIONED, BUT I HAVE AN AFFECTION FOR A CLEAN DEATH WITH A SHARP BLADE.:cool:
death08.jpg
I SUPPOSE LAETITIA WILL WANT TO COME BACK AGAIN AS WELL AFTER ALL THIS? :rolleyes:

Lady Dana is brought to the block…

View attachment 493450

She looks back at me and calls “It is alright, Laetitia. We tried to save you father.”
View attachment 493451

Lady Dana kneels and leans forward offering her neck to the block that is warm and sticky from Anna’s beheading.

View attachment 493452

Swiftly her head is severed. The headsman holds her head up to the cheers of the crowd. I ask if I should go to the block and Constable Madiosi says “You are the day’s ‘grand finale’, Laetitia. You go back to your cell.”

View attachment 493453

-Laetitia

Tree
:clapping:
Finally play Madiosi a role in a true Tree-Story!
:beer:

Laetitia splurges and charters the THT Gulfstream and is flying to the island nation to learn firsthand about the archdiocese of Brampton and see if she can find out if the story of Princess Laetitia is fact or fairytale.

b12- flight to nev jpeg.jpg

Flying at 40,000 feet and at 500 MPH she does not realize that every second the jet brings her more than eight miles towards great peril as the diocese does indeed exist and rule autonomously from the rest of the nation by the descendants of King Tree and Archbishop Wragg!!!

Tree

Constable Madiosi's descendant is still the sheriff there!!!

I am placed in the cell where I will spend my last hours alive. They strip me of my gown and tell me I will go to my dead wearing what I was born with. There are some rags on the cot that I wrap myself in. I will maintain my modesty as long as I can!

h 002 a.jpg

I try to sleep to pass the time without thinking about what lies ahead but the straw-filled mattress feels like a thousand needles piercing me. The cell door opens and two guards come in.

h 003.jpg

I know it is my time and vow to die with what little dignity I have left. The guards will have none of this and strip me!

h 006.jpg

They toss me over a table…

h 007.jpg

And bind my wrists behind my back.

h 008.jpg

I protest saying I would not resist and do not want to bound. One guard says to me “Tough shit princess. You might not like this this either!”

h 009.jpg

Oh, he is not really…

H 010.jpg

“AURG”

h 011.jpg

He reams me harder than that brute Angus did! When he pulls out rivers of his ejaculate runs down my thighs. The second guard steps behind me and says “Prisoners have to pay their executioners. I presume this is a virgin ass you have.”

h 012.jpg

‘He would not dare’ I think. He grabs my arm and hair and I shriek loud enough to wake the dead when he spears my bottom!

h 013.jpg

-Princess Laetitia

Tree

My god he took my ass! They are total barbarians in my brother’s (or is my father? The thought makes me ill) vein!

h 015.jpg

They take me from the cells. I am naked and my loins ooze what they have pumped into my loins. It is late evening. Instead of being me to the castle courtyard where Maid Anna and Lady Dana were beheaded I am led out of the castle’s gates.

h 019.jpg

I am bewildered as there is no way to get to court yard from here.

h 020.jpg

I look back and a new flag flies over the castle.

h 021.jpg

I ask a guard where he is taking me. He chuckles and says “The market square, your highness.”

“So my brother has decided I will be beheaded publicly” I ask.

“You will be executed publicly and your neck will well attended to” one guard says. I am not sure what this means as I am walked past a row of commoners.

h 024.jpg

Then suddenly I see it!

h 023.jpg

There is not a block or a headsman; but the gallows in the market square!

h 025.jpg

I cry “I am royalty! You cannot hang me!

They drag me to gallows as my dignity abandons me.

h 026.jpg

The noose swings before my face and I cry “You cannot do this to me!”

h 027.jpg

-Princess Laetitia

The THT Inc. Gulfstream lands at Heathrow. Laetitia disembarks and is met by a limousine. Her curiosity might be a dangerous thing…

Tree

Tree

Attachments

• h 022.jpg
    h 022.jpg
    353.2 KB · Views: 185
...all evidence to the contrary notwithstanding. :devil:
Good section. Perhaps our modern-day Laetitia will be able to get beheaded, although I suspect not before some social time with the Archbishop. :confused::doh:
Just because she chartered the THT Inc. Gulfstream jet...
tree plane 004.jpg
...do not assume Tree can look into the future. Ulrika books these flights...

Laetitia splurges and charters the THT Gulfstream and is flying to the island nation to learn firsthand about the archdiocese of Brampton and see if she can find out if the story of Princess Laetitia is fact or fairytale.

View attachment 493604

Flying at 40,000 feet and at 500 MPH she does not realize that every second the jet brings her more than eight miles towards great peril as the diocese does indeed exist and rule autonomously from the rest of the nation by the descendants of King Tree and Archbishop Wragg!!!

Tree

Constable Madiosi's descendant is still the sheriff there!!!
Trexit! :rolleyes:

Or Wraggsit :doh:

U
My god he took my ass! They are total barbarians in my brother’s (or is my father? The thought makes me ill) vein!

View attachment 493674

They take me from the cells. I am naked and my loins ooze what they have pumped into my loins. It is late evening. Instead of being me to the castle courtyard where Maid Anna and Lady Dana were beheaded I am led out of the castle’s gates.

View attachment 493676

I am bewildered as there is no way to get to court yard from here.

View attachment 493677

I look back and a new flag flies over the castle.

View attachment 493678

I ask a guard where he is taking me. He chuckles and says “The market square, your highness.”

“So my brother has decided I will be beheaded publicly” I ask.

“You will be executed publicly and your neck will well attended to” one guard says. I am not sure what this means as I am walked past a row of commoners.

View attachment 493681

Then suddenly I see it!

View attachment 493680

There is not a block or a headsman; but the gallows in the market square!

View attachment 493682

I cry “I am royalty! You cannot hang me!

They drag me to gallows as my dignity abandons me.

View attachment 493683

The noose swings before my face and I cry “You cannot do this to me!”

View attachment 493685

-Princess Laetitia

The THT Inc. Gulfstream lands at Heathrow. Laetitia disembarks and is met by a limousine. Her curiosity might be a dangerous thing…

Tree

Tree
What would Cruxforums be without curiosity? :devil:

Back
Top Bottom