Queen's Sacrifice - Daily Comic Strip

Go to CruxDreams.com
In her pain Yupar has flashbacks to every trial she served as judge, jury, and executioner. She sees their faces as she read the sentences...."Marcus Antoni I have convicted you of being a thief. Death by crucifixion." "Julia Venita- runaway slave. Death by crucifixion."
a thief.. deserved to die.
a run away slave..that's the law to put her on the cross.
I don't pity for them..:devil-king:
But now i know that how horrible of being on the cross, displayed naked for all the world to see.
This agony and shame... for a queen and noble born like me..it's horrible fate. I don't deserve to die like them without any dignity. :frown::(
It is correct, that the conviction of criminals and runaway slaves to the cross was law. Even Roman law, perhaps.
The queen now suffers the same fate, experiencing the agony, law has inflicted in her name to criminals!
Yet, her execution is politics! Not a retaliation for those crucified criminals, which she still considers righteous and has no remorse about it, when she is inflicted the same sentence. But why should she? She only has to explain herself to the gods!

Beware:
He may spare you, let you recover then ship you to Rome where you will be crucified again.

That's indeed a cliffhanger thought! Imagine, the queen joined by tens of her people, crucified next to her!
Nope...i wont let happen even if I have to die...
That's why I redeemed them.
In Yupar's 93% fantasy & imaginations..
There is no mass crucifixion, and dont want to be crucifed with other women.
I want to be crucifed alone or between two clothed men only.
I would like to get center of all attentions.
That's the queen's secret desire :devil:
Like real Julia Lepida in Jaddak's Serpent Eyes.. we cant avoid that crux serpent's eyes. :rolleyes::lupie:

You were right sire!
The cross broke her resolve quite quickly.

Good! Well centurion keep all of your men around, no barracks for any of you tonight,
You never know if some more courageous ones will try something during the night.
Half on guard, half at armed rest till sunrise.

As you command, Sire!

Back
Top Bottom