Regina Iudaeorum

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here I will introduce unsequence pics series by johnfboslet2001 from DeviantArt
The first one is "the Annoiting with oil".

I will not post all of him and here I will post the pics that hit me.

You can see more on his deviantArt :)

https://johnfboslet2001.deviantart.com/art/The-Annointing-With-Oil-381519101

----------original text by him-----------
Judahnah objects as Magdalena annoints Jesusikah (yeh-zoos-eh-kah) with oil...the oil is expensive and Judahnah exclaims that it might have been sold and the money given to the poor...but Jesusikah answers, "Have you so much concern for the poor, Judahnah? The poor you have always with you...but me...I am with you only for such a short time. And Magdalena has prepared me for my burial."

Attachments

• the_annointing_with_oil_by_johnfboslet2001-d6b5a0t.jpg
    the_annointing_with_oil_by_johnfboslet2001-d6b5a0t.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 667
After crucifixion, I used to think last supper, Judas's betrayal or condamnation
to create manip. He had more excellent idea ! :)

-------- Original text by
johnfboslet2001 on deviantArt---------------
i thought of the last supper, and then thought, what was the first supper...and then i thought, that would have been at mommy's breast...ha ha!!!

Attachments

• the_first_supper_by_johnfboslet2001-d5ifxrv.jpg
    the_first_supper_by_johnfboslet2001-d5ifxrv.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 741
First I planned to do new thread to write bit of my crazy thoughts time by time to tame my obsession, but I feel this thread is my home and sometimes I will post my small bit of crazy thoughts even without manip ;)

Yupar's Crazy Thoughts 1
maki-hojo-ichika-kamihata-8-01.jpeg

I feel I was bounded on the cross, spread legs tied up. . .
My lover's fingers caress my body swiftly ...
Start from my hairs, my cheek, lips, chin.. neck and then on my breasts...
His hands suddently move to my bum grasp them tight...
His tongue lick my breasts and bite my nipples to get seer pain...
Then, it slowly downmy abdomen and pubic and my moist labia ...
but he don't make me cum there...
He then tortures me by pulling my pubic hairs till I scream and three of four of mine dropped out. ..
He blows them before my face...
Then pull again and put my own pubic hairs into my mouth. . .
He does twice for both precesses. ..
After that, the vibrator put on my breasts, then on my abdomen ,pubic and finally to my sex till it is sore. ..
Finally the rubber dildo,(the one I used to play), invade my vagina till I orgasm twice. Then he leaves me on the cross alone until my urine piss on the floor.

First I planned to do new thread to write bit of my crazy thoughts time by time to tame my obsession, but I feel this thread is my home and sometimes I will post my small bit of crazy thoughts even without manip ;)

Yupar's Crazy Thoughts 1
View attachment 602871

He then tortures me by pulling my pubic hairs till I scream and three of four of mine dropped out. ..
After that, the vibrator put on my breasts, then on my abdomen ,pubic and finally to my sex till it is sore. ..
Finally the rubber dildo,(the one I used to play), invade my vagina till I orgasm twice. Then he leaves me on the cross alone until my urine piss on the floor.
Truly crazy thought, exciting and erotic fantasy, and also beautiful.

Yupar's Crazy Thoughts 1
View attachment 602871

I could almost believe that the pic is you, dear Yupar, on your cross with your lover in front of you. Damn that Japanese pixelation!

It's like the start of a beautiful poem . . . . perhaps The Dream of Yupar ?

I could almost believe that the pic is you, dear Yupar, on your cross with your lover in front of you. Damn that Japanese pixelation!

It's like the start of a beautiful poem . . . . perhaps The Dream of Yupar ?
Not mine lah, I just edited internet pic in my dream mood.. but yeah it was my dream :)

My empty space

I feel the emptiness when he called me out for the crimes I didn't commit. I don't even want to deny their accusations because I know exactly about the root cause for all those things. I love my king and we are the secrete lovers since the days we are teengers. . . I knew he do like me too but he love more of his kinghood than me.He dont wanna give up his kingdom by marrying a poor girl like me. But he married a princess what his dad planned for him and inhirited the kingdom. And kept me still near him as our country's first female chief minister. No matter what he granted me , my main duty for tat position is that I just have to fufilled his sexual desire on some nights as he cant satisfy on his queen. He used to say it busy nights at his office with country's duties. Actually he was just making me busy with fucking duty. After a year later, the queen is not a foolish girl and noticed our affairs soon. And then trapped anf framed me for selling informations to our neighbouring country and charges of sedition by using the powers of her uncles of the royal court. What I disappointed for my secret lover is... he believed his wife's saying and I did some wrong things to him and the country for not being a queen. But he still want to protect me by controlling the court and telling me to deny all the charges. That's what I hate and feel hurt for not believing. I gave him my everying and I didnt get back anything from him except his trust. In fact I never do wrong to my country, I didnt commit any crimes. The only crime I commited is not to country and him, I did to his wife only..by commiting adultery with her husband. Soinstead of following his advise, I confessed all the crimes I neave do to the court. The sentence is death penalty for me, all my family members and household slaves by public beheading. But I made a request to my beloved king... to spare the lives my family and household members and banish from country only. For that, I will be stripped my citizenship of the country and executed in the most horrible way. I accepted to be crucified like run away slaves and foreigned criminal. But different from them is I have to be fully stripped like I born from my mother's womb. .because the queen want my body, her husband desired, to be fully exposed in shame for all the people to see.
Then and now, I'm suffering by showing nakedness at the place of golgotha with feeling emptness in my heart.
Latest2017 by yupar resize.jpg

p.s that image is i did at last year and not post yet as I dont satisfy it much. I showed to RR and Phlebas only I think. But i just dont want it wasted and posted here. If you see a bit weakness in there, please see with loving eyes :)

For spelling and grammer errors, pleae dont mind me as well, I was doing by ph just in some mins at early morning after a whole sleepless night.

Last edited:
My empty space
please see with loving eyes :)

Great to see you back Yupar.
I like that plea, "please see with loving eyes". The picture has come from within you, it exposes you almost as much as the wronged woman is exposed on her cross. We love your passion and desire and we love what is born from it. We will accept your gift with loving hearts and enjoy it!

My empty space

I feel the emptiness when he called me out for the crimes I didn't commit. I don't even want to deny their accusations because I know exactly about the root cause for all those things. I love my king and we are the secrete lovers since the days we are teengers. . . I knew he do like me too but he love his kinghood than me by marrying a poor girl like me. But he married a princess what his dad planned for him and inhirited the kingdom. And kept me still near him as our country's first female chief minister. No matter what he granted me , my main duty for tat position is that I just have to fufilled his sexual desire on some nights as he cant satisfy on his queen. He used to say it busy nights at his office with country's duties. Actually he was just making me busy with fucking duty. After a year later, the queen is not a foolish girl and noticed our affairs soon. And then trapped anf framed me for selling informations to our neighbouring country and charges of sedition by using the powers of her uncles of the royal court. What I disappointed for my secret lover is... he believed his wife's saying and I did some wrong things to him and the country for not being a queen. But he still want to protect me by controlling the court and telling me to deny all the charges. That's what I hate and feel hurt for not believing. I gave him my everying and I didnt get back anything from him except his trust. In fact I never do wrong to my country, I didnt commit any crimes. The only crime I commited is not to country and him, I did to his wife only..by commiting adultery with her husband. Soinstead of following his advise, I confessed all the crimes I neave do to the court. The sentence is death penalty for me, all my family members and household slaves by public beheading. But I made a request to my beloved king... to spare the lives my family and household members and banish from country only. For that, I will be stripped my citizenship of the country and executed in the most horrible way. I accepted to be crucified like run away slaves and foreigned criminal. But different from them is I have to be fully stripped like I born from my mother's womb. .because the queen want my body, her husband desired, to be fully exposed in shame for all the people to see.
Then and now, I'm suffering by showing nakedness at the place of golgotha with feeling emptness in my heart.
View attachment 615051

p.s that image is i did at last year and not post yer as I dont satisfy it much. I showed to RR and Phlebas only I think. But i just dont want it wasted and posted here. If you see a bit weakness in there, please see with loving eyes :)

For spelling and grammer errors, pleae dont mind me as well, I was doing by ph just in some mins at early morning after a whole sleepless night.
Yupar, I'm really glad you posted it. I love it!

My empty space

I feel the emptiness when he called me out for the crimes I didn't commit. I don't even want to deny their accusations because I know exactly about the root cause for all those things. I love my king and we are the secrete lovers since the days we are teengers. . . I knew he do like me too but he love his kinghood than me by marrying a poor girl like me. But he married a princess what his dad planned for him and inhirited the kingdom. And kept me still near him as our country's first female chief minister. No matter what he granted me , my main duty for tat position is that I just have to fufilled his sexual desire on some nights as he cant satisfy on his queen. He used to say it busy nights at his office with country's duties. Actually he was just making me busy with fucking duty. After a year later, the queen is not a foolish girl and noticed our affairs soon. And then trapped anf framed me for selling informations to our neighbouring country and charges of sedition by using the powers of her uncles of the royal court. What I disappointed for my secret lover is... he believed his wife's saying and I did some wrong things to him and the country for not being a queen. But he still want to protect me by controlling the court and telling me to deny all the charges. That's what I hate and feel hurt for not believing. I gave him my everying and I didnt get back anything from him except his trust. In fact I never do wrong to my country, I didnt commit any crimes. The only crime I commited is not to country and him, I did to his wife only..by commiting adultery with her husband. Soinstead of following his advise, I confessed all the crimes I neave do to the court. The sentence is death penalty for me, all my family members and household slaves by public beheading. But I made a request to my beloved king... to spare the lives my family and household members and banish from country only. For that, I will be stripped my citizenship of the country and executed in the most horrible way. I accepted to be crucified like run away slaves and foreigned criminal. But different from them is I have to be fully stripped like I born from my mother's womb. .because the queen want my body, her husband desired, to be fully exposed in shame for all the people to see.
View attachment 615051

p.s that image is i did at last year and not post yer as I dont satisfy it much. I showed to RR and Phlebas only I think. But i just dont want it wasted and posted here. If you see a bit weakness in there, please see with loving eyes :)

She claims innocence. Let her body attest to her naked guilt!

(Tree and company throw eggs and rotten fruit at the crucified wench)

Great to see you back Yupar.
I like that plea, "please see with loving eyes". The picture has come from within you, it exposes you almost as much as the wronged woman is exposed on her cross. We love your passion and desire and we love what is born from it. We will accept your gift with loving hearts and enjoy it!
Glad you like it Phlebas, actually I have written (typed) just now without intentionally first. . . but all my stories... are already written on my repeatly Role Playig fantisies in my brain.. I cant get over crux yet... but I think it is because of I'm around 31 and not 33 yet , Jesus died at 33 on the cross :p :D

Yupar, I'm really glad you posted it. I love it!
I hv seen your rapid production on deviant a lot...you are now expert, and glad that you still enjoy mine :)
(Tree and company throw eggs and rotten fruit at the crucified wench)
ok, let me ride naked on a wooden donkey first to enjoy your throws ;)

Back
Top Bottom