Sacrifice Altar

Go to CruxDreams.com
Barbaria

Or this!

In posting, we have several "Wolves," (shit there are no female words in English), dressed in human skin, and a man serving as a sacrifice, (lamb) to them.

In Portuguese:

Lobo, (palavra masculina) = Wolf

Loba, (palavra feminina) = ????

Top-Cat

I don't think there is a word in English for a female wolf .... you could say "she-wolf" I suppose.

In Portuguese:

Lobo, (male word) = Wolf

Loba, (feminine word) = ????

Top-Cat
In French :
Loup is male and Louve is for female ...;)
But no, there is not in English , only female wolf ...:D

In French :
Loup is male and Louve is for female ...;)
But no, there is not in English , only female wolf ...:D

Messaline

As normal people, we have the words male and female.

In Portuguese, the singular masculine article "O" and the singular feminine article "A", makes all the difference.

Lobo / Loba

Elfo Guerreiro

Elfa Guerreira = Elf Girl Warrior

Gato / Gata

Gato-Alto

I searched but can't find a specific word in English for a female wolf. As a member of the canine family, the term bitch can be used. The only other one is she-wolf, but that brings to mind - for me at least - a different image:
Ilsa-_She_Wolf_of_the_SS_poster_65832.jpg

I searched but can't find a specific word in English for a female wolf. As a member of the canine family, the term bitch can be used. The only other one is she-wolf, but that brings to mind - for me at least - a different image:
View attachment 463407
Most of English is 'gender-neutral'... Not the society, mind you, but the language!!!!

Most of English is 'gender-neutral'... Not the society, mind you, but the language!!!!
English definitely has a shortage of words for female animals. We're pretty much limited to hen for all birds, mare for all equines, cow for all bovines or bovine-like animals, doe for deer, sow for porcines, bitch for all canines and ewe for all ovines.
There are a few good ones out there: jill for rabbits, jenny for donkeys, and my favorite, vixen for foxes.
But, then there's the poor female goose who in English is called ....a goose. The male has a specific name: gander, but not the female.
There are far more unique name for males than for females. When it comes to animals; English isn't gender neutral...it's sexist!

English definitely has a shortage of words for female animals. We're pretty much limited to hen for all birds, mare for all equines, cow for all bovines or bovine-like animals, doe for deer, sow for porcines, bitch for all canines and ewe for all ovines.
There are a few good ones out there: jill for rabbits, jenny for donkeys, and my favorite, vixen for foxes.
But, then there's the poor female goose who in English is called ....a goose. The male has a specific name: gander, but not the female.
There are far more unique name for males than for females. When it comes to animals; English isn't gender neutral...it's sexist!
I don't think it is sexist... just lazy. By the way, a bitch describes something else, but I can say no Moore more. I could will get into trouble...

Tree

Back
Top Bottom