Skatingjesus's Comics Store

Would you buy a full Crux story?

• Yes, absolutely! I would like to see the full story, before and after, even for 10$.

Votes: 265 73.4%
  • No, your free pictures are good enough for me.

Votes: 95 26.3%
  • No, your work sucks, and I don't even look at it, because I have no taste.

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
Go to CruxDreams.com

Attachments

• Andaroos 5 - 078.jpg
    Andaroos 5 - 078.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 1,300
  • Andaroos 5 - 110.jpg
    Andaroos 5 - 110.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 1,290
  • Andaroos 5 - 279.jpg
    Andaroos 5 - 279.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 1,187
  • Andaroos 5 - 299.jpg
    Andaroos 5 - 299.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 1,144
  • Andaroos 5 - 388.jpg
    Andaroos 5 - 388.jpg
    220.7 KB · Views: 1,176
  • Andaroos 5 - Promo800.jpg
    Andaroos 5 - Promo800.jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 1,276
At work for Andaroos 6, and I can officially say that there will be a long crux scene in this future chapter!

Well, if you had followed the series, you know that poor Sofia had been crucified for the wound on the King's face.
So, for Natasha, a girl who tried to kill the King... :p

More news later, but I still have a lot of work to do, so, it won't be released before the next 6 weeks, I think.

I need vacation too! :D

Andaroos Chronicles - Chapter 5 is ONLINE!
Enjoy it, it's a comics I'm very proud of!

You can find all the chapters here:
http://www.renderotica.com/store/by-vendor/659

I like the depth of field effects in these renders. I tried that with some of mine, but didn't use it much because there were characters in the background that I needed to be sharp and clear also. I think it works really well in that first pic, where you're focused on the girl in the foreground and there's the imminent threat of the guy with the whip in the background, not seen clearly but looming there. Nice work!

I like the depth of field effects in these renders. I tried that with some of mine, but didn't use it much because there were characters in the background that I needed to be sharp and clear also. I think it works really well in that first pic, where you're focused on the girl in the foreground and there's the imminent threat of the guy with the whip in the background, not seen clearly but looming there. Nice work!

Thanks!

I like to play with the focus, and I think this is what makes my work "pretty unique"! :p

In real life, I used to be an amateur photographer, and it's pretty funny to see that I take pictures in the same way that I do 3d stuff! For me, the focus gives all to the pictures, and a guy like Noone (http://noone102000.deviantart.com/) is very good because of this too!

Thanks!

I like to play with the focus, and I think this is what makes my work "pretty unique"! :p

In real life, I used to be an amateur photographer, and it's pretty funny to see that I take pictures in the same way that I do 3d stuff! For me, the focus gives all to the pictures, and a guy like Noone (http://noone102000.deviantart.com/) is very good because of this too!

I have to use an app to figure out the f-stop to use in Poser renders, based on the near and far focus distances. I know that "real" photographers can work that out in their heads, but I never learned that. I did use some depth of field effects in some renders like these:

406787-d61de878c99475d95bc34540341bc8ee.jpg
406788-14ecbcb1975dc333b9a2e200820c127d.jpg
406789-e3e77e6eb3d711a2122bb99038cf87bb.jpg

The background blurring is not as noticeable to me as it was in that one of yours I mentioned. I probably should have used a shorter depth for the far focus point, especially in that third one. That background blurring helps to set the area of interest apart from the background so your eye is immediately drawn to it.

Attachments

• Lucilla Scene 13x1a-4b_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x1a-4b_0001.jpg
    758.5 KB · Views: 1,207
  • Lucilla Scene 13x1-66_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x1-66_0001.jpg
    506.3 KB · Views: 1,123
  • Lucilla Scene 13x4a-82_0001.jpg
    Lucilla Scene 13x4a-82_0001.jpg
    698.6 KB · Views: 1,123
365215-8b19c5afe6d8cdc04390bd33aa49318f.jpg
View attachment 365217

A wonderful series, this is my favourite, those eyes, those faces,
so expressive! Brilliant, SJ
I am fond of that one too for the same reasons stated above :)

They are a very beautiful lineup indeed. I so wish I could see my scrawny little body (well, at least compared to these goddesses!) inserted somewhere in there!

Andaroos 4 - 204.jpg

"Hey, excuse me. Make some room please. Thanks so much. Sorry I'm late -- traffic on the Via Appia was a bitch, let me tell you!"

"So, girls, what's going on? What's that? We're to be crucified? Oh wow! I came at the right time then, didn't I! Well, let's get going!"

"Hey, don't everybody volunteer to be first now!"

"No! They're real! Yes! They are! Jeeze!":rolleyes::p

In my dreams! ;)

Last edited:
Thanks!

Depth of field ! One of my fav techniques in photography. . .it's some kinda art for me, in animation, painting , photography,etc :)
That makes more 3d even in 2d :)

Some news about chapter 6: sorry, I will have to delay a bit the release of this chapter.

But that was the bad news. The good news is why I 'm late: I will need more time to do it, because it won't be a big chapter,.... It's will a monstrously big chapter. I will probably do a more than 700 pictures, and the crux scene itself May be bigger than 200...

The wait will worth it !

Hi all!

Hope you won't mind if I do some advert for my Comics store, but for those who would be interested, I just released last week my new Peril Comics, "Interstate 261". It's the story of a girl, abducted after her car broke down, and tortured by a man...who already knew her. I won't spoil the rest of the story!

http://www.renderotica.com/store/by-vendor/659

So, I hope some of you will have a look there!

My wife and me have a "deal": if these sex comics can help us to earn money, OK, I can continue. For now, the things work very well, but I hope I will have time enough to do, someday, a full texted Crucifixion story!

Thanks a lot for your help!

A picture I just did. Notice the name of the file, and I guess I will add about 30 more pics to that scene.
I can say it's, I think, a better crux scene than the double (Messaline/Barb) in Andaroos 4, and even Sofia's crucifixion in Andaroos 2, my masterpiece for now.
This new crux scene, is, IMO, the best I did, and I mainly improved on the walk to the cross, that I slighty missed for Sofia.

I hope you will all enjoy it, I work as fast as I can, but I know, I'm late.
Some of you may already know it, but I'm moving soon in a new house, so I have a lot of things to do, and my work IRL too!

Attachments

• Andaroos 6 - mysterious Crux 196.png
    Andaroos 6 - mysterious Crux 196.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 1,374
...and a guy like Noone...

Of course that he's a great artist !

Some news about chapter 6: sorry, I will have to delay a bit the release of this chapter.
But that was the bad news. The good news is why I 'm late: I will need more time to do it, because it won't be a big chapter,.... It's will a monstrously big chapter. I will probably do a more than 700 pictures, and the crux scene itself May be bigger than 200...
The wait will worth it !

I'm not of those who could reproach to you that the work is in late ; I know well that nothing can be made quickly !
The important is a well done work !!! And you're excellent in that ...:rolleyes::clapping:

A picture I just did. Notice the name of the file, and I guess I will add about 30 more pics to that scene.
I can say it's, I think, a better crux scene than the double (Messaline/Barb) in Andaroos 4, and even Sofia's crucifixion in Andaroos 2, my masterpiece for now.
This new crux scene, is, IMO, the best I did, and I mainly improved on the walk to the cross, that I slighty missed for Sofia.

I hope you will all enjoy it, I work as fast as I can, but I know, I'm late.
Some of you may already know it, but I'm moving soon in a new house, so I have a lot of things to do, and my work IRL too!
I will always cherish the double scenes in Andaros 4, which are special to me, but am excited to see your art taken to new heights in 6. Enjoy the new house ... How exciting! So much to do IRL. You are so busy and productive!

Your crux renders improve every time you do a new set! I can't wait to see what new heights you reach in Andaroos 6! Is this crux pic Natasha, or is it another crucifixa? Although, I'm a little disappointed that this display of suffering on the cross has gotten the executioner very hard, hahahaha. That ass looks great from thrusting is all I'm saying...

Last edited:
Again, bad and good news for Andaroos next chapters!

Bad news:
As I said a few days ago, I did a lot of scene, which make the chapters bigger than usual. But sadly, it's TOO big. I mean that I have some weight upload limits, and I won't be able to upload a too big chapter. As I would have to redo all the texting (truly boring part!), I have to choose another solution. Here comes the good news.

Good news:
I have to split the chapter in 2 parts, which will be about 500 pages each, as usual. So, I work on a few additional scenes, not very important for the story, but well, another nycarian or nothibellian girl in peril is always a good point! :p.
So, chapters 6 and 7 will be released quite closely (I think it will be something like 15 days between them), and the main question is: where to put the crux scene? It may be in Chapter 7, if it can be useful for the story. I don't have set my final choice for now.

So, to make you all wait, another teaser!

NB: The crux scene is about 240 pictures. ;)

Attachments

• Andaroos 6 - Louise Peril 073.png
    Andaroos 6 - Louise Peril 073.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 1,172
Back
Top Bottom