Go to CruxDreams.com
The crucifiers begin the tough job of hoisting the queen up. Shouting and cursing, they roughly pull her up to a standing position.
@GabriellaSivilla howls in pain as the weight of her naked, bruised, and bleeding body pulls on her nailed hands. At least the executioners are partly supporting her weight.
One of her feet is still touching the ground. The moment seems to last for an eternity....

(Gabriella where are you????)
Very intense image! Gets my heart pounding! Just the beginning of her agony! Oh my!

The crucifiers begin the tough job of hoisting the queen up. Shouting and cursing, they roughly pull her up to a standing position.
@GabriellaSivilla howls in pain as the weight of her naked, bruised, and bleeding body pulls on her nailed hands. At least the executioners are partly supporting her weight.
One of her feet is still touching the ground. The moment seems to last for an eternity....

(Gabriella where are you????)

Absolutely incredible! Your drawing catches her at a brief moment of respite, as the executioners pause to adjust before hoisting her into the air. She has just a moment to close her eyes, draw a desperate breath, before her world becomes nothing but pain again.

Mount the Queen on her throne. Let the people see their Regina, naked and screaming in all her glory!

Absolutely incredible! Your drawing catches her at a brief moment of respite, as the executioners pause to adjust before hoisting her into the air. She has just a moment to close her eyes, draw a desperate breath, before her world becomes nothing but pain again.

Mount the Queen on her throne. Let the people see their Regina, naked and screaming in all her glory!
Such a vivid description of the Queen’s ordeal, Aedile! Very inspiring!

[QUOTE = "jimsac, post: 437980, member: 186"] Die Kreuzer beginnen die harte Arbeit, die Königin hochzuheben. Sie schreien und fluchen und ziehen sie grob in eine stehende Position.
[USER = 2218] @GabriellaSivilla [/ USER] schreit vor Schmerzen, als das Gewicht ihres nackten, gequetschten und blutenden Körpers an ihren genagelten Händen zieht. Zumindest die Henker stützen ihr Gewicht teilweise.
Einer ihrer Füße berührt immer noch den Boden. Der Moment scheint eine Ewigkeit zu dauern ...

(Gabriella wo bist du ????) [/ QUOTE]
Ein herrliches Bild. Alle Last gebannt in diesem Augenblick, jetzt gleich wird sie angehoben...

[QUOTE = "jimsac, post: 437980, member: 186"] Die Kreuzer beginnen die harte Arbeit, die Königin hochzuheben. Sie schreien und fluchen und ziehen sie grob in eine stehende Position.
[USER = 2218] @GabriellaSivilla [/ USER] schreit vor Schmerzen, als das Gewicht ihres nackten, gequetschten und blutenden Körpers an ihren genagelten Händen zieht. Zumindest die Henker stützen ihr Gewicht teilweise.
Einer ihrer Füße berührt immer noch den Boden. Der Moment scheint eine Ewigkeit zu dauern ...

Ein herrliches Bild. Alle Last gebannt in diesem Augenblick, jetzt gleich wird sie angehoben...
Ok Beate I need to translate that first but I hope it is juicy :)

Danke dir :)

@GabriellaSivilla howls in agony as she is hoisted up the cross. The humiliation of being displayed naked in front of a jeering crowd pales in comparison to the excruciating pain she is experiencing now. The man roughly pull her up, pulling at the ropes and partly supporting, partly manhandling her body. One cheeky bastard even licks a scourge wound on her leg as he grasps her inner thigh. Although I have just fucked her, the sight of this wonderful naked body displayed so lewdly makes my loins ache for more...

Attachments

• sivillahoist2_scorpio.jpg
    sivillahoist2_scorpio.jpg
    332.9 KB · Views: 886
@GabriellaSivilla howls in agony as she is hoisted up the cross. The humiliation of being displayed naked in front of a jeering crowd pales in comparison to the excruciating pain she is experiencing now. The man roughly pull her up, pulling at the ropes and partly supporting, partly manhandling her body. One cheeky bastard even licks a scourge wound on her leg as he grasps her inner thigh. Although I have just fucked her, the sight of this wonderful naked body displayed so lewdly makes my loins ache for more...

I am always fascinated by the detailing on jimsac's sketches ... in this case it's the open-mouthed scream that you can almost hear ... the whip-marks on her heaving chest ... the nails driven through delicate wrists ... and most interesting, the platform affixed to the stipe ... which invites the imagination to marvel at just how it will be used when she is fully raised.

I am back!!! Sorry for having disappeared for a while (issues at work), and thanks a lot indeed to Skorpio for all his very beautiful drawings and to everybody for your nice comments. I have seen that he has moved forward in the story, and this is very nice. If you do not mind, I am getting back where I left, reposting the last of his drawing which I did not comment, with something that I have just written looking at his artwork. I hope I will catch up with the others very soon.

Sweet sweet kisses to ALL!
Gabriella

Gabriella shakes her head from side to side. Simply, she cannot believe that such a pain can exist, and that it is being inflicted, will full force and inhumane cruelty, on her. Her tears filled gaze fixes on her left hand, trying to focus on the big nail grotesquely protruding from its base, her bright red blood oozing from the wound, some droplets scattered on her forearm and on the floor. She feels both her hands like they are immersed in hot lava, and the pain does not remain confined, but spreads and raises on her arms to reverberate up into her head in awful agony. Then, a sudden spasm sends the nail scraping on the bones in her wrist and a new fast wave of the most severe pain explodes in her brain. She cannot stop the scream rising from her lungs and escaping her sultry lips as she writhes in her renewed agony..."aaaaAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH".

The mob loves her suffering and shouts it loud, the insults filling the clearing, spurring the soldiers to keep on hurting her, to hoist her up on her throne, so that all can see her naked body as she is tortured to death. Just few women cover their mouth, terrified at the gruesome show of agony they are witnessing to. The guards around her grin, their gazes fixed on her lithe body, as she squirms on the dirty floor, her tits heaving as she breaths hard, lost in her agony, her feet at times stomping on the ground.

"Hit the Queen where it hurts!" a fat young man in the forefront on the mob shouts out loud. Skorpio's attention, up to now focused on the naked body of the girl in front of her, is diverted for a second, and he turns to look at him. His loins ache, as his hard cock presses on underneath his armor. He nods. Then he steps forward, just in front of her, between her flailing legs. Rapidly, he pulls off the lower part of her armor, then lowers his trousers, his member springing free, his gland engorged in red. He is cold, his grey eyes hard as steel as he does not hesitate and lies down on her, his hand reaching for his cock and guiding its head at the entrance of her pussy, parting her pussy lips. He pauses to look at her suffering eyes, then he pushes. A hard push. Hard.

His cock easily enters Gabriella, lubricated by the sperm of the other soldiers and the Queen's blood, already in her ravaged pussy. For Gabriella, it is like a thick long rod is inserted in her most tender parts, and she can feel that first penetration up to her stomach as she howls at the renewed agony in her pussy, her head tossed back..."aaaahhhhh aaaahhhh". He grins, pulls back, than pushes hard again, contracting his glutes like he were digging deep in her flesh with his member. Gabriella whimpers in pain, assaulted from the nails in her wrists and his cock in her cunt, unable to stop him as he rapidly builds up his pace, pounding her against the dirty floor... in... out... IN... out... IIINNN.

At this show, the mob goes crazy, the shouts ear deafening now, the cat calls and insults hurting Gabriella deep in her soul as she is suffering from the rape and from the nails. She closes her eyes for a second, trying to detach from what is happening to her, but a stronger push, and the subsequent movement of her hands against the nails, bring her to reality, her body in agony as his thick hard cock pounds her deep in her pussy and a new wave of appalling pain explodes in her limbs and brain: "aahh aaah AAAAAAHHHH". Skorpio grins excited, his hands moving up her ribs to keep her still, his thick fingers grazing on the terrible wounds on her torso. But this time, only her lower lip trembling reveal how she is suffering tremendously from those welts.

He keeps on pounding her, increasing his pace, his garlic scented breath on her pretty face, until his cock throbs, throbs again, and finally explodes in her tender pussy, flooding her with his sticky sperm. He pushes once more, then gets out, grabs his trousers and rapidly dresses himself again.

Gabriella lies there, legs spread wide, panting hard, lost in her misery. She cannot know that her rape was ordered by the commander in chief, and intended to humiliate her in front of her people, and to show how the power of Rome deals with its enemies. Her was a state rape. Rome raped her. And the worst part of her ordeal is still to come.

Attachments

• sivillanailed02_scorpio.jpg
    sivillanailed02_scorpio.jpg
    275.3 KB · Views: 816
I am back!!! Sorry for having disappeared for a while (issues at work), and thanks a lot indeed to Skorpio for all his very beautiful drawings and to everybody for your nice comments. I have seen that he has moved forward in the story, and this is very nice. If you do not mind, I am getting back where I left, reposting the last of his drawing which I did not comment, with something that I have just written looking at his artwork. I hope I will catch up with the others very soon.

Gabriella

Gabriella shakes her head from side to side. Simply, she cannot believe that such a pain can exist, and that it is being inflicted, will full force and inhumane cruelty, on her. Her tears filled gaze fixes on her left hand, trying to focus on the big nail grotesquely protruding from its base, her bright red blood oozing from the wound, some droplets scattered on her forearm and on the floor. She feels both her hands like they are immersed in hot lava, and the pain does not remain confined, but spreads and raises on her arms to reverberate up into her head in awful agony. Then, a sudden spasm sends the nail scraping on the bones in her wrist and a new fast wave of the most severe pain explodes in her brain. She cannot stop the scream rising from her lungs and escaping her sultry lips as she writhes in her renewed agony..."aaaaAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH".

The mob loves her suffering and shouts it loud, the insults filling the clearing, spurring the soldiers to keep on hurting her, to hoist her up on her throne, so that all can see her naked body as she is tortured to death. Just few women cover their mouth, terrified at the gruesome show of agony they are witnessing to. The guards around her grin, their gazes fixed on her lithe body, as she squirms on the dirty floor, her tits heaving as she breaths hard, lost in her agony, her feet at times stomping on the ground.

"Hit the Queen where it hurts!" a fat young man in the forefront on the mob shouts out loud. Skorpio's attention, up to now focused on the naked body of the girl in front of her, is diverted for a second, and he turns to look at him. His loins ache, as his hard cock presses on underneath his armor. He nods. Then he steps forward, just in front of her, between her flailing legs. Rapidly, he pulls off the lower part of her armor, then lowers his trousers, his member springing free, his gland engorged in red. He is cold, his grey eyes hard as steel as he does not hesitate and lies down on her, his hand reaching for his cock and guiding its head at the entrance of her pussy, parting her pussy lips. He pauses to look at her suffering eyes, then he pushes. A hard push. Hard.

His cock easily enters Gabriella, lubricated by the sperm of the other soldiers and the Queen's blood, already in her ravaged pussy. For Gabriella, it is like a thick long rod is inserted in her most tender parts, and she can feel that first penetration up to her stomach as she howls at the renewed agony in her pussy, her head tossed back..."aaaahhhhh aaaahhhh". He grins, pulls back, than pushes hard again, contracting his glutes like he were digging deep in her flesh with his member. Gabriella whimpers in pain, assaulted from the nails in her wrists and his cock in her cunt, unable to stop him as he rapidly builds up his pace, pounding her against the dirty floor... in... out... IN... out... IIINNN.

At this show, the mob goes crazy, the shouts ear deafening now, the cat calls and insults hurting Gabriella deep in her soul as she is suffering from the rape and from the nails. She closes her eyes for a second, trying to detach from what is happening to her, but a stronger push, and the subsequent movement of her hands against the nails, bring her to reality, her body in agony as his thick hard cock pounds her deep in her pussy and a new wave of appalling pain explodes in her limbs and brain: "aahh aaah AAAAAAHHHH". Skorpio grins excited, his hands moving up her ribs to keep her still, his thick fingers grazing on the terrible wounds on her torso. But this time, only her lower lip trembling reveal how she is suffering tremendously from those welts.

He keeps on pounding her, increasing his pace, his garlic scented breath on her pretty face, until his cock throbs, throbs again, and finally explodes in her tender pussy, flooding her with his sticky sperm. He pushes once more, then gets out, grabs his trousers and rapidly dresses himself again.

Gabriella lies there, legs spread wide, panting hard, lost in her misery. She cannot know that her rape was ordered by the commander in chief, and intended to humiliate her in front of her people, and to show how the power of Rome deals with its enemies. Her was a state rape. Rome raped her. And the worst part of her ordeal is still to come.
Wow! That more than makes up for your disappearing act :)

I am always fascinated by the detailing on jimsac's sketches ... in this case it's the open-mouthed scream that you can almost hear ... the whip-marks on her heaving chest ... the nails driven through delicate wrists ... and most interesting, the platform affixed to the stipe ... which invites the imagination to marvel at just how it will be used when she is fully raised.
Thank you Barb! You are a very astute observer of my sketches. Yes I do concentrate on what I feel is most erotic. My dick is a good indicator :)

Gabriella

Only a fucking whore could have written this.
And one who considers herself queen.
It is fitting that she is lying there, naked and in agony. Writhing on the ground like a helpless worm as I fuck the living daylights out of her. The pain she now feels is even greater than the nails as I roughly brush against her scourged ribs and squeeze her aching breasts. All this in front of the bloodthirsty crowd, who egg me on to fuck her even harder.
"Fuck her!"
"Crucify her!"

I am still at the front line of the crowd witnessing Gabriella’s execution.
I know that when all this is finished I will be totally ashamed of myself, but know I can fell my cock stirring again.
The view of the beautiful and sexy body of Gabriella is too arousing, even if I am devastated by her sufering and her humilliation.
Now the Roman in charge, a centurion I think, removes his armor and thows himself on top of Gabriella.
Soon, he is moving with rage on top of her and judging by her screams the rape is violent and extremally painful.
I can’t imaging the suffering the nails are causing her on her wrists.
The crowd cheers and encourages him.
It seems that his name is Skorpio.
And I keep watching.
Envying him with the worst half of my soul...

Back
Top Bottom