Go to CruxDreams.com
It is splendidly written next part of Lady Gabriella.

This thread has fantastic pictures, we all praise the author, many times and rightly so.
But the second as much, and maybe more = in my opinion, adds to this thread this what Gabriella is writing – her feelings, emotions, thoughts. And of course, both cannot exist without each other. Like in a good song. But what is here music and what is text ?
I hope that at the end it will be mixed together to create great illustrated story.

The activity around Gabriella does not stop. As soon as the centurion Skorpio steps back, the thugs from the execution squad move forward. Rapidly, one of them attaches a rope to the left half of the cross beam, then starts climbing on a wooden stair leaning behind the stipe. The other repeats the operation on the other side and nimbly gets on one of the horizontal beam of the scaffolding. They throw the ropes and make them pass on iron rings on top of the wooden frame, grasping the other end and pulling down. They work professionally, as they were doing a simple job of carpentry. As soon as they feel resistance they stop and shout to the other two: "okay, we are ready, get her up!"

The two on the floor grab the crossbeam and starts raising it, panting from the effort, bent under the burden. As soon as the patibulum moves under her, the nails in her wrists send new bolts of excruciating pain, and Gabriella, howls from the new agony: "aaaAAAAAHHH AAAAHHH". She looks at one of them, panicked, the pain in her hands and arms so intense she can barely speak: "pplleeaaaahhhh ssseee... no no no... pppplleeeassee.. it hurtssss aaaaahhh aaaahhh".

He looks at her, his gaze angry, his expression distorted by rage, spitting his words: "move! MOVE! Or, I swear, I gut you with my hands!!!" He looks up and shouts: "Pull, you scum, PULL, PULL!" The two on top pull with force on the ropes, at the same time as the two grabbing the beam arch their back to lift it. The Queen feels her arms hoisted up, as she babbles and howls from pain, pushing at the same time with her feet to relieve the pain in her arms... "aaaaAAAAHHH".

Roughly, they bring her to a standing position, the weight of the hurtbeam supported by the ropes. She pants, her tits heaving as she breaths hard, the hands of the crucifiers on her naked bruised and bleeding body, their thick fingers on her tender flesh. Skorpio looks at the scene, grinning, then steps forward, reaches with his hand for her tits and squeezes them: "Ready to ascend to your throne, Your Majesty?"

He moves back and one of the thug promptly grabs her left thigh, raising her left feet from the ground, his long black nails scraping the silky skin close to the Queen's pussy, his hands dirty with her blood, and with the sperm oozing from her pussy. He looks up and Gabriella understands that they are going to hoist her up and whimpers piteously. "ppplleeassee... nnnooo... pplleeeaaassee...." He grins.

Attachments

• sivillahoist1_scorpio.jpg
    sivillahoist1_scorpio.jpg
    262.1 KB · Views: 993
It is splendidly written next part of Lady Gabriella.

This thread has fantastic pictures, we all praise the author, many times and rightly so.
But the second as much, and maybe more = in my opinion, adds to this thread this what Gabriella is writing – her feelings, emotions, thoughts. And of course, both cannot exist without each other. Like in a good song. But what is here music and what is text ?
I hope that at the end it will be mixed together to create great illustrated story.

Thaaaanks sweetie, for your kind words! :) I should give a special prize to you! :) Anyhow hope that in the end we can make a nice illustrated story, yes.

Sweet sweet kisses, yours G.

And now the next implement of the story. If here somebody is willing to write their thoughts and impressions like they were in the mob watching the execution is very welcome!!! :) You can shout what you want! :)
________________________________________________________________________________________________

"PULL!!! PULL!!!" they shouts from somewhere around Gabriella, and the thugs on the scaffold abruptly pull down on the ropes, with full strength. The effect on the Queen is extraordinary. Even if part of her weight is supported by the ropes coiled around the hurtbeam and her slender forearms, even if the two from the execution party on the ground grab her legs and push up, the force exerted on the rusty nails drilling her wrists sends excruciating bolt of white hot pain in Gabriella's head. She screams from the top of her lungs as she is hoisted up, like a lamb being slaughtered by the butchers: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! "

Oblivious to her screams of pure agony, they keep on, working in synchronous, pulling on the ropes, and at the same time pushing up on her legs, their thick dirty fingers pressing on her tender flesh, roughly manhandling her body, cursing each other and mostly their victim, for the trouble they are having to raise her up on the cross. The man at her left shoves one hand between her legs, under her buttocks, to have a better grip and push her up, and profits for sticking his thick middle finger at the entrance of her arsehole, his long nail scratching the soft skin there, while at the same time he licks on one of the scourge welts in her thigh.

Gabriella keeps on screaming, as she is slowly hoisted up on the instrument of her gruesome torture: "AAAAAAAAAHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!". The cries of pain have the effect to excite the mob even more. They have been waiting for this moment, and now they cannot refrain from shouting their excitement, their lust, their pleasure from seeing a naked girl tortured to death in front of them. "That, that is the throne you deserve, Queen of whores!" "Order your soldiers to get down from the cross, Queenie!!!"

More and more, the upper part of her beautiful naked body emerges from the men surrounding her. First, they can see her breasts, topped by her pink nipples, heaving rapidly as her rib cage expands to take breath and let her emit those terrible screams of pain. Then, her flat tummy and her flanks, marked by the awful wounds left by the scourge that the carnifeces have used so thoroughly on her. And finally her shaved cunt, so clearly bruised, from which a slight trail of sperm and blood wiggling on her inner thigh is an evident proof of the abuses she has endured. As the mob looks at her pussy, and they understand that on the cross she will not wear anything else than her instruments of tortures, her crown of thorns and the nails, they explode cheering and jeering on her the lewdest insults they can think of.

Then, the executioners pull again sharply on the ropes: "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Attachments

• sivillahoist2_scorpio.jpg
    sivillahoist2_scorpio.jpg
    332.9 KB · Views: 965
I am just noticing how close the last 2 drawings are to each other. I at first thought it was a copy until I looked closer and noticed the difference They are both wonderful. I am humbly waitng for the next drawing. Thank you !!!

And now the next implement of the story. If here somebody is willing to write their thoughts and impressions like they were in the mob watching the execution is very welcome!!! :) You can shout what you want! :)
________________________________________________________________________________________________

"PULL!!! PULL!!!" they shouts from somewhere around Gabriella, and the thugs on the scaffold abruptly pull down on the ropes, with full strength. The effect on the Queen is extraordinary. Even if part of her weight is supported by the ropes coiled around the hurtbeam and her slender forearms, even if the two from the execution party on the ground grab her legs and push up, the force exerted on the rusty nails drilling her wrists sends excruciating bolt of white hot pain in Gabriella's head. She screams from the top of her lungs as she is hoisted up, like a lamb being slaughtered by the butchers: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! "

Oblivious to her screams of pure agony, they keep on, working in synchronous, pulling on the ropes, and at the same time pushing up on her legs, their thick dirty fingers pressing on her tender flesh, roughly manhandling her body, cursing each other and mostly their victim, for the trouble they are having to raise her up on the cross. The man at her left shoves one hand between her legs, under her buttocks, to have a better grip and push her up, and profits for sticking his thick middle finger at the entrance of her arsehole, his long nail scratching the soft skin there, while at the same time he licks on one of the scourge welts in her thigh.

Gabriella keeps on screaming, as she is slowly hoisted up on the instrument of her gruesome torture: "AAAAAAAAAHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!". The cries of pain have the effect to excite the mob even more. They have been waiting for this moment, and now they cannot refrain from shouting their excitement, their lust, their pleasure from seeing a naked girl tortured to death in front of them. "That, that is the throne you deserve, Queen of whores!" "Order your soldiers to get down from the cross, Queenie!!!"

More and more, the upper part of her beautiful naked body emerges from the men surrounding her. First, they can see her breasts, topped by her pink nipples, heaving rapidly as her rib cage expands to take breath and let her emit those terrible screams of pain. Then, her flat tummy and her flanks, marked by the awful wounds left by the scourge that the carnifeces have used so thoroughly on her. And finally her shaved cunt, so clearly bruised, from which a slight trail of sperm and blood wiggling on her inner thigh is an evident proof of the abuses she has endured. As the mob looks at her pussy, and they understand that on the cross she will not wear anything else than her instruments of tortures, her crown of thorns and the nails, they explode cheering and jeering on her the lewdest insults they can think of.

Then, the executioners pull again sharply on the ropes: "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"
That's it.

Official.

Gabriella is definitely a genius. :clapping:

A crucified genius, but still a genius! :very_hot:

Jimsac,
Can we expect a cornu or some kind of phalis. ( hope i spelled right) To me that can be the final insult. To see the Queen suffer and erotically dancing on the cross with a hard rod up her anus and or vagina. Making her vagina swell and redden. That makes my big penis. Big....Smoking hot!!!
I wasn't planning to. Not sure whether @GabriellaSivilla would prefer that. I defer to her. It is HER crucifixion after all. I am just the humble artist.

I will not forget this crucifixion. I have nailed and tortured scores of mean and women who have dared rebelled against Rome.
But this time it is different.
The pale skin of the Queen, crisscrossed by raw welts and blood trickling across her naked body has a massively arousing effect on me. Though she has been tortured, her radiant beauty is undiminished. It is accentuated by her agony and cries as her feet leave the ground. Her breasts bounce with each jolt, and her nipples could crack glass.
And the humiliation has not ceased either. The natives are very slowly hoisting her, so they can feel her and abuse her for as long as possible before she is raised high for all to see. Then she belongs to all of us.
"Gabriella Sivilla, Regina Puttanarum"

I wasn't planning to. Not sure whether @GabriellaSivilla would prefer that. I defer to her. It is HER crucifixion after all. I am just the humble artist.

You are a GREAT artist, jimsac!!! :) Everybody here praises your art! About what bigpenis is suggesting, well, I am the victim here, sentenced to be tortured to death in the most hideous way. How could I say anything on what they decide to inflict upon me? It is all up to the executioners, the soldiers, the mob... all up to YOU! Do what you prefer and gives you most pleasure. I am the humble victim here... :)

Sweet sweet kisses!
Yours Gabriella

Last edited:
Gabriella is now close upon the top of her ascent on the scaffold. Her lithe luscious body is almost completely in full display, and the mob can admire her forms, her perky breasts, her silky skin marked by the deep angry welts of the scourging and all the abuses the has suffered. They all can see her raw flesh where the little pieces of bones and metal of the whip have bitten deep in her skin. The coils of rope around the hurtbeam and her elbows somehow support her weight, but the constant tear on the wounds in her wrists lets her scarlet blood gush out, marking the wooden beam behind her hands or trailing down her forearms to finally drip on the dirty floor. The sharp thorns in her crown have punctured deeply the skin in her forehead, just above her eyebrows, and two slight trails of blood mark, one her temple and her right cheek, the other, the side of her pretty nose and the corner of her mouth. Both converge under her chin, from where droplets of her blood slowly trickle on the ground, bringing with them Gabriella's life. Still another blood trail marks the other side of her beautiful face.

Incongruously, part of the make-up she carefully put on before giving herself to the Romans still remains. As she closes her eyes, and lets out another pitiful scream rise high up in the sky: "aaaAAAAAAAHHHH AAAAHHHHH pppllleeeasseee... have mmmeeercccyAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH", they can see the blue on her painted eyelids, the red lipstick marking the contours of her sultry lips and, in between, her perfect white teeth. The blusher on her cheeks adds a delicate touch of color to her pale skin, and the small earrings at her lobes appear for a second as her blond hair, matted with sperm and blood, lean on her ears.

Skorpio, looking at her from the base of scaffold, feels his cock getting hard again. He cannot avoid admiring her beauty, her body, her elegance even when she his hoisted up on the most terrible instrument of torture ever devised. His thoughts go to a few minutes before, when he, lucky pal, possessed her on the ground, and he took her violently, trying to hurt her and take from her suffering his pleasure. "Surely she will be a terrific show up there" he thinks, "one that the bastards here will remember for long!"

He turns around and shouts: "All hail Gabriella Sivilla, the Queen of Whores, Regina Puttanarum!"

Attachments

• sivillahoist3_scorpio.jpg
    sivillahoist3_scorpio.jpg
    263.9 KB · Views: 837
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom