Go to CruxDreams.com
Nicely done JImsac Although I prefer the crucifixion aspect more than a rape scene. But thats just me. I am sure everyone will love this series. Many Thanks!!!
Yes, that was a nod to our female crux members, most of which are very much aroused by this fantasy. And let's face it, Scorpianus deserves some R&R after all his hard work so far.... :) Any of our gals agree?

Yes, that was a nod to our female crux members, most of which are very much aroused by this fantasy. And let's face it, Scorpianus deserves some R&R after all his hard work so far.... :) Any of our gals agree?
Agree ! In fantasy, crux with rape , whip and shame are mandatry for me ;)

As I tear my way into the queen, I am not sure whether she is aware of me taking her violently like that. Such is the pain radiating from her nailed hands. Each time I brush against her bleeding ribs however, I see her luscious lower lip tremble in her open mouth, showing me that those wounds must hurt tremendously on top of all the other pain she must be experiencing.
But @GabriellaSivilla just wails and babbles incoherently, not even cursing me for this final act of humiliation before we raise her up.

The crucifiers begin the tough job of hoisting the queen up. Shouting and cursing, they roughly pull her up to a standing position.
@GabriellaSivilla howls in pain as the weight of her naked, bruised, and bleeding body pulls on her nailed hands. At least the executioners are partly supporting her weight.
One of her feet is still touching the ground. The moment seems to last for an eternity....

(Gabriella where are you????)

Attachments

• sivillahoist1_scorpio.jpg
    sivillahoist1_scorpio.jpg
    262.1 KB · Views: 922
The crucifiers begin the tough job of hoisting the queen up. Shouting and cursing, they roughly pull her up to a standing position.
@GabriellaSivilla howls in pain as the weight of her naked, bruised, and bleeding body pulls on her nailed hands. At least the executioners are partly supporting her weight.
One of her feet is still touching the ground. The moment seems to last for an eternity....

One of my favorite moments, very well portrayed here! I wish more artists would capture this part. Bravo!!

Also brilliantly portrays the sheer physical effort of crucifying a person. Four men, all of them putting their backs into it. You can just imagine the grunts of the men intermingling with her screams... Ye Gods, he draws so well that you can hear his drawings! Incredible!

Also brilliantly portrays the sheer physical effort of crucifying a person. Four men, all of them putting their backs into it. You can just imagine the grunts of the men intermingling with her screams... Ye Gods, he draws so well that you can hear his drawings! Incredible!
Thank you, Wragg! I'm touched!!
But yes, it is a visceral moment. I wanted to show the mechanics of the hoisting (if it was ever done like that, but it could have). Hanging a screaming victim onto a cross must not have been an easy task...

Like everyone, I can only confirm – next splendid drawings ! Thank you Jimsac.

I finished my story (#515) when I ran away from this place and got lost in the city .. now I know I should come back … How to do it ? Next of my short parts …

……
Yes .. Goddess should help her .. maybe is not too late … maybe it's enough that someone makes a sacrifice … maybe from a pigeon …
….
But after a while, a cold disappointment penetrated my heart – the door was closed and the beat of knocker gave nothing … What now ? I can do nothing ... everything is lost ... where to go now ?

I slowly dragged myself forward … to my owner's house … He is not there and I know, for some time I can roam the streets…
… I was there once .. in the temple … I begged the Goddess kneeling before her statue … asking for a girl, to get one, to be with a beauty woman .. that day I felt there the Goddess presence but today … it was as if empty .. where She was now ?...
I slowly dragged myself the narrow streets.. the sun was high and the heat of the day become noticeable… The small group of young women and men passed me .. they were free, I quickly got out of their way. One of the women threw her glance at me, .. then for a while, with envy, I looked at those who were walking away … at that pretty girl ...
I didn’t got the woman from the Goddess … although I asked for it so much, I dreamed it so much ..
Yes ! - I've already been more than twenty years! ... I'm not ugly! … I want to see a girl, without anything on! ... her breast, hips, ass, what she has between legs - I want ! … and I have no many to pay for a prostitute ! … I’m only slave, I’m only a thing …
I turn around and first slowly ... and then faster and faster I go ... I come back ... I'm going back there ...

Back
Top Bottom