Stories From The Colonies

Go to CruxDreams.com
V The Crucifixion, and Talaka gets a Surprise.

Bradford struck the head of the spike, and it penetrated with a terrible tearing sound and a little spray of blood. Geraldine lay there, thinking how nice the clouds looked today.

“Scream, you fool” hissed Horsforth to her, digging her finger nails into Geraldine’s ear lobe. Geraldine screamed. With the first nail home, Geraldine twisted her body to look at it, and tug experimentally to see if the wrist would come free, but of course it held. The party moved to the right wrist, and this time Geraldine screamed, and again when her feet were nailed to a platform with a slight slope.

Once again the multiple language announcement were done, because the crowd had another chance for audience participation, the raising of the cross. The upright was hinged to its foundation, and hidden in the old fashioned hinge was a hydraulic fail-safe mechanism, but the cross was still raised by people pulling on ropes, so a degree of organisation was necessary. Even Talaka took hold of a rope next to Xoplis, but she was careful not to grip in any way that could damage her finger nails.

Geraldine moaned and whimpered and wriggled about a bit as this was going on, just as Ruth had instructed her. It felt really strange not to able to move her arms and feet, but the 4mm diameter steel rods through the plastic sleeves were made of a very good material which had no give in it. And the plastic sleeves inserted and glued between the bones of her wrists and feet by a Brown surgeon in York were very effective, well worth the money the organisers had to pay. She looked again at her left wrist, the blood was still flowing slowly out, it was so clever how they had filled the sleeve with capsules containing ‘blood’ of different viscosities, so it would flow for many hours.

A sudden breeze reminded her that her legs were splayed out, and she couldn’t close them. Why were the men so interested in that bit of her, surely they’d seen it before? She was grateful that one of the jobs of the Discipliners, nasty bitches that some of them were, was keeping men from raping her. She had no particular desire to feel a man there, a dildo was just fine. She knew that the Empire forbad mixed relationships, but wasn’t sure about the Chinese and Arabs.

With lots of enthusiastic shouts of “Heave”, the cross was pulled upright, and Geraldine felt the first strain on her shoulders, which she suspected would be the hardest bit to bear. Once locked into position, a platform was wheeled up, and Bradford and Ilkley climbed it with the seat. This had a webbing strap which gripped round the upright, so it could be positioned just right. The dildo jutting up from it looked bigger than the practice one, but that might be an illusion due to the angle. She tried to think nice thoughts so that the dildo would go in easily, but it had been lubricated well, and wasn’t too bad despite Bradford trying to rub the lube off with her jacket sleeve. With most of her weight now on the seat, Geraldine relaxed her shoulder muscles a bit, but the fixed position of her arms meant that the hurt didn’t go away as quickly as she would have liked.

More announcements in multiple languages. Geraldine thought she knew what was happening, but suddenly panicked when she realised she wasn’t sure. She knew it would spoil the show if she shouted down for instructions. She so wished there was one announcement in English, but this was a tourist attraction, and the natives couldn’t afford the entrance fees for a show like this.

The platform was repositioned slightly, then Horsforth came up with a pressurised washer bottle and hose and washed her pussy. It stung where the spikes had cut her lips, and she remembered it was an antiseptic, to be used for health and safety reasons between each person.

“That’s you, dear,” said Xoplis to his wife.

“You mean, I can go and get blessed first? Oh darling, thank you so much for doing that for me.”

Talaka walked confidently to the base of the platform, and a Discipliner helped her up to the platform itself, now set so that Talaka was looking straight at Geraldine’s clit, and the large dildo behind it. Never one to shy away from a sexual challenge, she positioned her thumbs round the hood and licked the inviting little bud. This was Geraldine’s cue to start humping the dildo.

What with all the groping on the walk, and the whole experience of the past 24 hours, where her fingers have been prevented from getting anyway near, it didn’t take long for Geraldine to come. She thought desperately to get the words right; “Your sins are forgiven.”

The loudspeakers blared again translating for the crowd, and a big roar went up. Loud clapping accompanied Talaka as she descended from the platform, blushing slightly from the adulation. She rushed up to Xoplis, wrapped her arms round his neck, and kissed deeply.

“That was awesome, darling, so empowering to make the whore come like that, I think I like this cristian religion thing, so sexy.”

“Yes, make a Jesua come, and she washes away all the evil, that’s what they seem to believe. Much better than that silly little cup of water, from the Well of Wisdom that was supposed to make you clever, in Japan wasn’t it?” explained Xoplis.

“By the God of Love, get me back to that hotel before I damn well burst, I want exactly like I did to the slut first, then a bloody good fuck. I bet you forgot the rope, though.”

“I remembered the rope, I’ll stretch out your arms just like hers.”

“YES!!”

tbc
Where have I been, missing this story! :doh:

I really like the alternative history behind it, great scenario, and great story! :)

Though between the pair of you, you and Tree are playing merry hell with my RE O Level education! I've heard of the Revised Standard Version but this is ridiculous! :D

I really like the alternative history behind it, great scenario, and great story! :)

Though between the pair of you, you and Tree are playing merry hell with my RE O Level education! I've heard of the Revised Standard Version but this is ridiculous! :D
There have been rumors (conspiracy theories???) of a testament written much closer to the time of Christ that had him a her! I'm just exploring possibilities and OS' story does so too!!!

“By the God of Love, get me back to that hotel before I damn well burst, I want exactly like I did to the slut first, then a bloody good fuck. I bet you forgot the rope, though.”

“I remembered the rope, I’ll stretch out your arms just like hers.”

“YES!!”
We appear to have a convert to this strange sexy Christian religion. :devil:

Great episode, old slave. :clapping:

It's too easy to miss good stories here, this one has had me interested from the start. I loved the lead up, the girl going willingly to her naked vigil, a mixed spiritual and voyeuristic experience. Her symbolic suffering is enhanced by the gawping crowd, the succession of tourists with their tomatoes and cameras. Loved that bit, might consider a manip.

The plastic sleeves were a nice touch, I don't think I've come across that exact feature in this setting before, a surgically inserted canal to avoid damage and pain and increase realism. I can only wonder how that would feel, being for all practical purposes nailed through the wrists yet without harm. Fixed to her cross and made a living dispenser of "grace".

That Talaka is going to get hers, in the hotel, bound and brought to her own grace. Will she convert? And what form does adult initiation take in this new version of Christianity? I can only imagine :)

I look forward to seeing where things go from here. To follow Tree, will there be a second coming?

It's too easy to miss good stories here, this one has had me interested from the start. I loved the lead up, the girl going willingly to her naked vigil, a mixed spiritual and voyeuristic experience. Her symbolic suffering is enhanced by the gawping crowd, the succession of tourists with their tomatoes and cameras. Loved that bit, might consider a manip.

The plastic sleeves were a nice touch, I don't think I've come across that exact feature in this setting before, a surgically inserted canal to avoid damage and pain and increase realism. I can only wonder how that would feel, being for all practical purposes nailed through the wrists yet without harm. Fixed to her cross and made a living dispenser of "grace".

That Talaka is going to get hers, in the hotel, bound and brought to her own grace. Will she convert? And what form does adult initiation take in this new version of Christianity? I can only imagine :)

I look forward to seeing where things go from here. To follow Tree, will there be a second coming?
Indeed. Old Slave has given full rein to his imagination, a well thought through, plausible alternative history. Full marks to him! :clapping:

Honorable Sirs, you make me blush with your effusive praises.

As we've now worked out, this is a show for the tourists. If we've ever visited an 'ethnic' demonstration as a tourist, have we left feeling "was that real, or just made up for us?" By taking a story we are all familiar with (at least as the Bible puts it) and changing it out of all recognition, I wanted to explore the impact of tourism on old customs and beliefs.

There are a few more chapters of this show, then a surprise introducing Part 2.

I have a hazy outline of Parts 2 and 3 in my head, and for those who aren't too keen on 'soft crux' like this storyline, I plan to make them much 'harder', ie an environment where suffering and death are more routine, so what will happen to our heroine? (trying very hard not to give the ending away).

VI A Long Day

When Horsforth came up with the antiseptic again, she whispered to Geraldine “There’s another nine lined up to lick your cunt, I’m glad now I lost the competition. If you manage to come for all of them, we’ll know what a slut you are. Oh, and Mother Vera’s wondering whether to let more up this afternoon, there may not be so many this year but they’ve got more money, the Chinese are almost fighting to get to you.”

Geraldine moaned at the thought of all those attempts to come, and was glad her mother and sister had had her practising faking it for the last month. She could do this, think of the money it brings the village.

“And,” said Horsforth, “most of them are dirty old men.”

__________________________________________________________________________________

Xoplis and Tanaka made their way back to the car, but despite her urge, Tanaka insisted on looking at the souvenir stalls. She settled on the top-of-the-range crucifixion scene, where the plastic naked girl kept rising up then falling back down, and made realistic screams. They also bought the Pleasure Effect add-on which had a removable cornu, and the sound effect changed to moans of delight.

Xoplis was a little disappointed it was made in China.

But the chocolate spikes and chocolate crosses were made of genuine Empire cocoa beans.

________________________________________________________________________________

Geraldine had plenty of time to admire the magnificent view across the valley from her cross, to the tall masts reaching for the sky on Menwith Hill, where, she was told, they could talk across the ocean to the Empire mainland. To take her mind off the persistent ache in her arms and shoulders, and the agonising cramps starting to affect her calves which made her squeal in frustration because she could do nothing to relieve them, she scored the punters attempting to bring her off. Women were definitely more skilled, but some were quite nasty and bit her hard. The men in general were clumsy, though when they were good, they were very, very good. She faked over half, but made sure she blessed each participant.

Ilkley came up with some food and water when the sun was high, and most of the tourists were at the food stalls, buying traditional native food, like puddings seasoned with chillie and a gloopy mess called ‘rhubarb and custard’.

“Mother Vera is very pleased with you, the last couple of Jesuas have been too slow, you’re moving the queue beautifully.”

Geraldine smiled at her, this was probably the nicest thing anyone had said all day, certainly from one of the Twelve Discipliners. “Could you do something with my hair, it’s annoying me flopping all over my face.”

Ilkley pulled some clips from her own hair, and tucked Geraldine’s back. While she was performing this act from the platform, her neck was close to Geraldine’s face, so Geraldine kissed her. Ilkley looked sharply at her, then kissed back, at the same time fingering Geraldine’s clit.

“Your sins are forgiven,” whispered Geraldine, and the two girls tried hard to suppress their giggles.

Then it was back to work.

The wind had got up, and the movement from humping the dildo wasn’t enough to keep Geraldine warm. She was cold, very sore in the vagina and the whole vulval area, hands had gone numb, calves regularly cramping up. She wanted desperately for Mother Vera to call a halt. It was almost dark when the last of the tourists left, and everyone could see that Geraldine was just going through the motions now, no passion at all.

The cross came down on its hydraulic mechanism, and devices like lever corkscrews gripped the nails and pulled them out. The Discipliners massaged Geraldine’s limbs and coaxed her to first stand then walk, a dress and cloak was found, and they all got in an old bus back to Otley, for a shower then a quick hot meal and a well-deserved sleep. Mother Vera showed her little accounts book to Ruth, and exchanged satisfied smiles.

tbc

Menwith Hill, that she can see from her cross, is in real life a top-secret USA listening and communications facility, probably spying on my internet traffic at this very moment.

Hi guys!! Hope you’re enjoying the story!

Hi guys!! Hope you’re enjoying the story!

Of course, OS though in reading that, I was a little deceived : I was thinking that it would be a real crucifixion and it was making me wet !:D:rolleyes:

"...Geraldine moaned and whimpered and wriggled about a bit as this was going on, just as Ruth had instructed her. It felt really strange not to able to move her arms and feet, but the 4mm diameter steel rods through the plastic sleeves were made of a very good material which had no give in it. And the plastic sleeves inserted and glued between the bones of her wrists and feet by a Brown surgeon in York were very effective, well worth the money the organisers had to pay. She looked again at her left wrist, the blood was still flowing slowly out, it was so clever how they had filled the sleeve with capsules containing ‘blood’ of different viscosities, so it would flow for many hours..."

: I was thinking that it would be a real crucifixion and it was making me wet !:D:rolleyes:

Please re-read my post #73, messaline, I am promising that Geraldine's journey through life will take her to places where death is far more common. Remember the human sacrifice tradition of Central American peoples?

Please don't give up on this story, the next episode will introduce Geraldine's future.

Back
Top Bottom