Stories From The Colonies

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh, never I said that I want to leave this story, OS ! It's a great one and rather inventive, like I love them ...:rolleyes::clapping:

Thank you.

I try to build a 'world' that is different, to justify crucifixion today. I also like the idea of a girl not understanding the cruelties of the world.

And I try to weave uncertainties into the story, just as the girl has uncertainties in her own mind; is she only a lesbian? does she enjoy pain? does she want exitement or a quiet life? does she want to be a slave or a guard?

Xoplis was a little disappointed it was made in China.

It's alternate history, but there has to be a dose of reality:D
Remember the human sacrifice tradition of Central American peoples?

Yes Messa, I wrote a story about that in your short story thread about a month ago. The Aztecs made the Romans look like wusses when it came to mass execution.

Some fascinating ideas here OS. So the Empire hasn't imposed its religion on the colonies, unlike what the Spaniards and other Europeans did in real history.

So the Empire hasn't imposed its religion on the colonies, unlike what the Spaniards and other Europeans did in real history.

They are amused by the old religion when done by the natives, and are so dismissive of the native's abilities to comprehend their own diverse Gods that they reserve the honour of worshipping them to themselves.

But Part 3 is forming in my mind as a clash of religions. Not too much imagination needed to see who is likely to lose.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Xoplis and Tanaka made their way back to the car, but despite her urge, Tanaka insisted on looking at the souvenir stalls. She settled on the top-of-the-range crucifixion scene, where the plastic naked girl kept rising up then falling back down, and made realistic screams. They also bought the Pleasure Effect add-on which had a removable cornu, and the sound effect changed to moans of delight.

Xoplis was a little disappointed it was made in China.

I don't care where it's made - I want one! :)

Thank you.

I try to build a 'world' that is different, to justify crucifixion today. I also like the idea of a girl not understanding the cruelties of the world.

And I try to weave uncertainties into the story, just as the girl has uncertainties in her own mind; is she only a lesbian? does she enjoy pain? does she want exitement or a quiet life? does she want to be a slave or a guard?
Have you visited NW Arkansas???

Just hoping to inspire...

Goodnight my friends

The ol' oak...

Tree

A sudden breeze reminded her that her legs were splayed out, and she couldn’t close them. Why were the men so interested in that bit of her, surely they’d seen it before?

It's a puzzle, isn't it?

cx_000029.jpg

I'm enjoying this story OS, keep up the good work.

VII An Unexpected Offer

Geraldine woke early, stiff shoulders and arms, and a sore groin, but feeling relaxed and alive. She thought again about her time on the cross, the helplessness, the pains coming and going, the orgasms. She had that sudden feeling of grief when something is lost or broken, because she knew a new person was chosen each year to be Jesua, and she could never experience it again. Her fingers went exploring, but it was all a bit too tender to rub hard. She grabbed her cloak and started picking some wool off it, just tease herself a little bit.

“Time for the ghost walk, darling” said Ruth, wondering why Geraldine had her cloak in her hands rather than the floaty white dress that had been specially made for her. The rule was that the Jesua should walk round Otley surrounded by her Discipliners, so the tourists would get the full ‘risen from the dead’ effect, but as good as the plastic skin was in hiding the inserts, they didn’t want anyone looking too closely. However, as they were applying the deathly blue/white makeup, there was an unexpected commotion: an official of the Department of Native Affairs wanted to see Geraldine

Xoplis had been so impressed with yesterday, that he had contacted a friend in the Department who had flown up from the Northern Regional capital of Bruges. Straightaway, Mother Vera knew it was in the best interest of the Yorkshire Reservation if they keep on good terms with the civil servants, so agreed to the request, ignoring Ruth’s protests that nothing good would come of it.

Thosplictl was dressed in the full ceremonial garb of a senior civil servant, red and gold cloak with gold ear-rings and head-dress. Geraldine was told to kneel on the dirt floor while he saw her. Xoplis, although he had some formal clothes with him, was dressed for the damp English climate. Together they inspected the plastic sleeves inserted through Geraldine’s wrists and feet, and the very slender nails with the large heads that looked exactly like the cruel spikes they had all been shown. Mother Vera explained about the diversion when Geraldine screamed and thrashed about, the crowd watching the Discipliners rushing up cracking whips, while Ilkley swapped the big spike for the slim one. And how Ilkley always held each spike with both hands wrapped round the shaft, so its true diameter wasn’t seen. Thosplictl was most impressed; “I would like this girl to do this show in the capital. Are you willing? We will pay her village well in lieu of her labours.” His English was very good, since he dealt with the natives every day.

“All the way to Bruges?”

“No, I mean the Grand European capital in Rome. It would be a great honour to present her in the Coliseum. She would be treated to the best of everything, and have a marvellous time.”

“How would I get there?” asked Geraldine.

“Xoplis here and his wife Talaka could take you, they’re going there as part of their holiday.”

“Talaka……..number………one……….. lick …..you…….. cunt” said Xoplis.

Geraldine well remembered #1 cunt-licker, she’d scored that one a perfect ten. The chance to be crucified a second time! And to see the world.

“Please, please mother, let me go, I’d love to take the story of Jesua to them.”

Thosplictl pulled from his satchel the necessary travel papers for a reservation native and gave them to Xoplis, and a delicate metal collar which he fastened round her neck. “Without this collar you will only have the status of a slave, an unknown fugitive, and treated most harshly by the authorities. Wear it always. It has the same number stamped on it as written in your papers. With it you are an Honorary Brown-Skin and you will come to no harm if you obey Xoplis here. Enjoy your adventure. I plan to be in Rome to see you perform, ensure you have all your props with you, but don’t worry about the cross, they’ll have one of those. ”

Mother Vera was very proud that the Otley Easter Ceremony was going to be heard of in the capital, it had been going for about ten years in this form, and trade had slowly increased, but with this publicity, they would have to devise a ceremony involving the two thieves as well, making a triple crucifixion, planning for that will be interesting.

“My dear,” said Mother Vera to Geraldine, “now your holes have been pierced by the Blessed Spikes to the Cross, you are officially a Holy One. We will perform an initiation when you return. Go forth and spread the Word to all.”

End of Part 1

Part 2 will follow shortly, when real life let's me write it.

Madiosi, I suggest you wait for all three parts before you collate, but if you prefer to work immediately, please do. A simple long-shot of a crucified girl on top of a hill will be an excellent picture.

When you said "the capital" I thought you meant the capital of the Empire, as in an all-expense paid trip to Cancun....I would imagine if they have rebuilt the Coliseum, that they have rebuilt the Mayan temples in even grander style. And those ball games, where the losing team would be sacrificed:devil: Makes the Super Bowl and the World Cup kind of low-stakes, doesn't it?

When you said "the capital" I thought you meant the capital of the Empire, as in an all-expense paid trip to Cancun....I would imagine if they have rebuilt the Coliseum, that they have rebuilt the Mayan temples in even grander style. And those ball games, where the losing team would be sacrificed:devil: Makes the Super Bowl and the World Cup kind of low-stakes, doesn't it?

Looks like Tree is checking out the site for future reference .....
Hell of a game .... Only allowed to use the body below the waist to hit the ball .... I reckon 0-0 was a likely outcome ....

Ball.jpg

I picture that after the bloody battles with the Spanish, they've banned infidels from the homeland. "Maya for the Mayans" and all that.

As for the high-tech robotic sacrifice chamber, they've got it down to just over one per second.

Your remark about ball-games has given me an idea for Part 2...................

Looks like Tree is checking out the site for future reference .....
Hell of a game .... Only allowed to use the body below the waist to hit the ball .... I reckon 0-0 was a likely outcome ....

View attachment 448684

0-0, like European football?:p But scoring in the Mexican ball game was much tougher than in today's football, because the ball weighed up to 4 kg and had to go through a ring that was mounted on the wall at some height. Even Lionel Messi would have trouble scoring in that game.

I picture that after the bloody battles with the Spanish, they've banned infidels from the homeland. "Maya for the Mayans" and all that.
So they built a wall to keep the folks from north of the border out? And did the Navajo pay for that?:D

Old Slave. Simply Superb. The story itself is very appealing in so many aspects, however the alternative reality and history that you have created for it is as ingenious as it is thought provoking. Many, many bravos,

One of the advantages in being a newcomer to this site is roaming through it and finding such gems as this story complete without having to wait for the next part. Conversely, one of the disadvantages is not being able to participate in the follow-on discussions of the individual parts — which in the case of this story has been an absorbing learning adventure in itself.

Have to ask. As has been nearly two years, any projection on the next chapter?

Back
Top Bottom