The Agony Component.

Go to CruxDreams.com

Aedile

Spectator
Upon closer examination we see the cornu is merely a piece of whittled wood.

Not that it doesn’t hurt like hell. Rather the reverse. :eek:
Great choice of pictures, Apostate. The cornu is the climax (word choice very much deliberate) of any crucifixion. After the agony and thrashing of the initial stages of being crucified, the victim experiences one more spoke of pain when she takes the cornu up her chosen (or chosen for her) hole. After that, it’s a slow, steady descent into death, accompanied by the constant humiliation of being quite literally fucked by Rome. Or whomever is doing the crucifying.

Jedak’s work is amazing.

Aedile

Spectator
YES!

My initial intention was to post, well, this. I knew Jedakk had done a number of pre-Serpent's Eye mass crucifixions, but it took longer than I thought to find one.

Well I did, one in which Jesus has sorted 'em out, and most of them are dudes. Make of this what you will. :rolleyes:
I pity the man on the right, facing away from the women. He doesn’t even get the comfort of watching the naked girls accompanying him into oblivion.

Baracus

Rectidolor
I gather Dungeon Witches is an inquisition/torture outfit. But they can sure throw an intense crucifixion.:very_hot:
Yeah it's quite a good one....they've done three/four(?) crux-themed* DVD's
(*or included a crux scenario...)

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member

Attachments

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
A mixed bag by various artists, names/handles upon request.

Attachments

I've always had a penchant for this emotive gal:

Any idea if there's a video somewhere?
It seems me more how a manip.
Thanks for the observation, Madiosi. I see your point. Darn.
Definitely a single image photo manipulation.
You can see the saw tooth pixel lation of the diagonal lasso cut beside her left breast.
The clouds appear to be painted and I'm not sure what to make of the vapour trail running diagonally through the sky... ;)

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
Definitely a single image photo manipulation.
You can see the saw tooth pixel lation of the diagonal lasso cut beside her left breast.
The clouds appear to be painted and I'm not sure what to make of the vapour trail running diagonally through the sky... ;)
One of John Travola's 707's contrails???

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
One of John Travola's 707's contrails???
Could be a lot of people’s contrails, Tree. The sky looks like that on any clear day out here in middle America, where contrails cross the sky all the damn time. They don’t call it "flyover country" for nothing.

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Moving back on topic, time for a Noble Vulchur retrospective. :eek::very_hot:

Attachments

Apostate

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
M. Palmeri is a goddam good bondage artist. When her turns his hand to crux he is, IMHO, downright incandescent. :very_hot:

Attachments

Top Bottom