The end of Shao Jun

Go to CruxDreams.com
LOL, I am back ! ♪(^∀^●)ノ

So Shao Jun finally came to the execution ground.

And because tired that I had nothing to say with this picture. ╮(๑•́ ₃•̀๑)╭

But maybe you could add some dialogue for it friends ? ╰(*°▽°*)╯

View attachment 586501
Executioner : Pleasure before pain haaa haaa!
Woman in crowd : I dont understand why my husband and other men admire her. She only has flatten ass !
Another woman near her : Yes she is.. anyway God didnt forsake our jelousy,she is going to die.

Man in crowd :
What a waste of those fine tits!
Another one : I'm sure that meat is well fucked by the guards last night. I wished to be one of them.

Executioner : Pleasure before pain haaa haaa!
Woman in crowd : I dont understand why my husband and other men admire her. She only has flatten ass !
Another woman near her : Yes she is.. anyway God didnt forsake our jelousy,she is going to die.

Man in crowd :
What a waste of those fine tits!
Another one : I'm sure that meat is well fucked by the guards last night. I wished to be one of them.
Ha ha ha, nice! Very interesting dialogue!

The women were jealous of Shao Jun that she attracted the attention of their husbands and men just want her body.

But fortunately, She's dead that people won't be in conflict about her again.

PS. I'm sorry that Shao Jun has a flatten ass. π__π

Two visual imaginations of Shao Jun asI like their color theme n vinette effect. (but not by me )
View attachment 586728View attachment 586729
@ruoliuming .. your image are superb and I really appriciate your effort behind :)
Nice cos! Thank you for this pictures. That sword looks like "越王勾践剑" (Sword of Goujian). Gou Jian (about BC 520 - BC 465), the king of Yue of Chinese Spring and Autumn Period.

PS. I'm sorry that Shao Jun has a flatten ass. π__π
Actually that one didnt mean directly, that's what I found out in Facebook comments of my country's some married women when they found out one of my frds,a model, shot nude. . actually their body are not as attractive much as they became fat and big ass, my friend is single and have tight and better body than theirs but cuz of their hates on her, they said like it. :D

It seems that only the victim in that novel is this pose,the rest are simply tied to a vertical column.
But I think that victim in this pose are more logic than that in vertical column, as if the victim are tied to a vertical column, than it will quite trouble to cut flesh on his/her back and arms and legs ; I believe that people often use tied to a vertical column in their fiction about Ling chi is mostly because of that real photograph by French in 1905, however that execution in 1905 in fact is just a simple version of the execution, so for the complicated version of Ling chi, the pose showed by ruoliuming's story is more logical as it is more convenience to the executioner and also bring more shameless to the prisoner.

Here are some example that woman are tied in this pose to be execute :
049.jpgGutting (9).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
But I think that victim in this pose are more logic than that in vertical column, as if the victim are tied to a vertical column, than it will quite trouble to cut flesh on his/her back and arms and legs ; I believe that people often use tied to a vertical column in their fiction about Ling chi is mostly because of that real photograph by French in 1905, however that execution in 1905 in fact is just a simple version of the execution, so for the complicated version of Ling chi, the pose showed by ruoliuming's story is more logical as it is more convenience to the executioner and also bring more shameless to the prisoner.

View attachment 587155View attachment 587157

Well done on the pictures!. The second one with the abundant hair is an interesting aspect added to the woman's crucifixion.

View attachment 587155View attachment 587157
Yes, this pose (the victim are tied to a vertical column) of Ling Chi seems only to be used in the late Qing dynasty, it maybe only got eight or sixteen cuts. Relative to the Ling Chi in the Ming dynasty, it's very kind to the victim.

Here is a sketch that has just been drawn, it shows the Ling Chi in the late qing dynasty. And I changed the victim to a female. (•‾̑⌣‾̑•)✧˖°

Historic photo:

Deleted. Pics of real mutilation not allowed. Melissa

The sketch:

female.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually that one didnt mean directly, that's what I found out in Facebook comments of my country's some married women when they found out one of my frds,a model, shot nude. . actually their body are not as attractive much as they became fat and big ass, my friend is single and have tight and better body than theirs but cuz of their hates on her, they said like it. :D
That I think these cos are more to my taste (as a Chinese). ヽ(。◕‿◕。)ノ

Shao Jun cos 01.jpg Shao Jun cos 02.jpg Shao Jun cos 03.jpg Shao Jun cos 04.jpg Shao Jun cos 05.jpg

As you wish!

"I heard that assassin will be stripped naked, really, brother?"

"Of course! The woman will be Ling Chi! Do not strip naked, how to execute? And she'll be riding a Wooden Donkey in the street before execution!"

"Wooden Donkey? Like a wooden horse? I used to ride it when I was a kid!"

"No, no, no, wooden horse, it was just a child's toy and Wooden Donkey was a torture device for a woman who was sentenced to death by Ling Chi. The Wooden Donkey had two movable sticks on its back, and inside the Wooden Donkey was a mechanism to connect the sticks and wheels. The time for a female prisoner to go to parade, she would ride on the back of a Wooden Donkey, a stick into her vagina, and another stick into her anus. As the wheels turned, the sticks moved up and down, like sex."

"Wow, I'm going to have a look! and what's the meaning of sex, brother?"

"Eeeeee ...... that ...... well ...... you'll know when you get married!"

"Oh! Here she comes!"

"Wow! It's totally naked! There's no hair in her pussy!"

"Can I lie to you? This woman is going to be Ling Chi! Pussy also had to cut a few knives, so the pubic hair before Ling Chi is to be shaved. Wait! You don't even know what sex is, how do you know that pussy has pubic hair?"

"Brother, when sister Lian took a bath, I saw that she had hair on the pussy."

"Oh fuck! You dare watch my wife take a shower! Don't run! I'm gonna kill you!"

View attachment 583892

(Right of this picture is a perspective.)

PS. Next week on a business trip so I drew this one ahead of time. And it will not be updated next week.
I just remember back my earliest story in crux forum about chinese donkey dong..I ride it but in Burma! For me, it's not a punishment, it is my erotic fantasy sinnce after watching, a movie, "Chinese torture chamber story" :)
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/resources/the-queen-of-naga-deepa-by-yupar.189/

Amazing collocation!
So did anyone really “enjoy” these two kinds of torture at the same time?
I dont know others but for me... yes!
I want to enjoy excessive sexutal pleasure (plus public sex humiliation, and suffering)before putting and nailing me on cross always :devil:

Yes, this pose (the victim are tied to a vertical column) of Ling Chi seems only to be used in the late Qing dynasty, it maybe only got eight or sixteen cuts. Relative to the Ling Chi in the Ming dynasty, it's very kind to the victim.

Here is a sketch that has just been drawn, it shows the Ling Chi in the late qing dynasty. And I changed the victim to a female. (•‾̑⌣‾̑•)✧˖°

Historic photo:

View attachment 587180

The sketch:

View attachment 587181
I love your modification more :)

Back
Top Bottom