The Passion of BARBARIA, Rebel Queen, by Scorpio

Go to CruxDreams.com
The soldiers roughly drag @Barbaria1 's broken figure up. They feel playful - sadistically so. She is at their complete mercy - tattered, barefoot, beaten. Her breasts jiggle with the sudden movement as she is jerked off the dirty ground.
One of the men grabs a handful of hair and pulls her head up, exclaiming "Look at the treat we have in store for you, Queen! We have arranged your coronation!"
From one of the dark recesses, a figure approaches, walking slowly, holding something aloft in his hands...

Attachments

• barbaria21_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria21_scorpio.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 892
This is like one of those nightmares that never end. It just keeps getting worse and worse. Why don’t they quit? Haven’t I suffered enough?

Now I am being dragged to yet another humiliation. I can see it through the tears that fill and sting my eyes ... a mock crown fashioned of thorns.

I close my eyes, refusing to look, but the grip on my hair tightens ... lifting my head ... arching my ravaged back.

They will not give me peace. They insist I see ... insist I watch as the man with the thorned crown approaches in mock solemnity.

“Queen Barbaria,” he intones, holding the wreathed brambles just above my brow.

“Crown her!” Shouts someone from the crowd.

“Then crucify her!” adds another voice, to thunderous applause.

I wince as the crown is lowered.

This is like one of those nightmares that never end. It just keeps getting worse and worse. Why don’t they quit? Haven’t I suffered enough?

Now I am being dragged to yet another humiliation. I can see it through the tears that fill and sting my eyes ... a mock crown fashioned of thorns.

I close my eyes, refusing to look, but the grip on my hair tightens ... lifting my head ... arching my ravaged back.

They will not give me peace. They insist I see ... insist I watch as the man with the thorned crown approaches in mock solemnity.

“Queen Barbaria,” he intones, holding the wreathed brambles just above my brow.

“Crown her!” Shouts someone from the crowd.

“Then crucify her!” adds another voice, to thunderous applause.

I wince as the crown is lowered.
Mmm.. yes, such an erotic yin to my drawing’s yang. Soooo sexy!

The soldiers roughly drag @Barbaria1 's broken figure up. They feel playful - sadistically so. She is at their complete mercy - tattered, barefoot, beaten. Her breasts jiggle with the sudden movement as she is jerked off the dirty ground.
One of the men grabs a handful of hair and pulls her head up, exclaiming "Look at the treat we have in store for you, Queen! We have arranged your coronation!"
From one of the dark recesses, a figure approaches, walking slowly, holding something aloft in his hands...

It is wonderful to have your style of art to enjoy jimsac. The art that lies ahead will live up to your reputation :)

@Barbaria1 struggles as she sees the crown approaching. It is an ugly sadistic torture they are going to inflict on this so-called "Queen".
Several soldiers hold her sparsely-clad body as she strains to escape their clutches.
"Hail, Queen of Dust! Hail! Queen of Nothing!", they exclaim, as the thorny woven branches are lowered on her head...

Attachments

• barbaria22_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria22_scorpio.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 843
@Barbaria1 struggles as she sees the crown approaching. It is an ugly sadistic torture they are going to inflict on this so-called "Queen".
Several soldiers hold her sparsely-clad body as she strains to escape their clutches.
"Hail, Queen of Dust! Hail! Queen of Nothing!", they exclaim, as the thorny woven branches are lowered on her head...

"Hail, Queen of Dust! Hail! Queen of Nothing!" ... is that the best they can come up with? No wonder they are mere peasants and I am royalty! Dumb or not, though, that thing looks sadistically prickly and is going to hurt. I struggle but cannot break free of their grasp. There are four of them ... all strong soldiers ... and only one of me. It can’t be helped. I am about to submit to yet another painful humiliation. The crowd can’t seem to get enough of it. Listen to them roar their approval as the blood trickles from my brow. They want more!

Slowly, so very slowly, they press the crown on her head. @Barbaria1 first shudders then gasps in fear as she feels the thorns jab into her skull. Some break in her hair, but no blood can be seen.
The soldier is not pressing very hard, for fear of getting slashed himself, but his companions urge him to batter the crown down unto the poor Queen's head.
"It needs to stay in place - press harder, you fool!", shouts one.
"The Queen needs to enjoy her coronation. We want her to be happy!", laughs another, as he motions downward with the open palm of his hand. "Crush it down! Make her suffer!"

(I am in a particularly sadistic mood these days. I may take some time on this scene)

Attachments

• barbaria23_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria23_scorpio.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 674
(I am in a particularly sadistic mood these days. I may take some time on this scene)

And I may take some time responding to it. For the moment I think my wide open mouth and facial expression says it all. That one is one of your best drawings yet. So real I can feel it!

Slowly, so very slowly, they press the crown on her head. @Barbaria1 first shudders then gasps in fear as she feels the thorns jab into her skull. Some break in her hair, but no blood can be seen.
The soldier is not pressing very hard, for fear of getting slashed himself, but his companions urge him to batter the crown down unto the poor Queen's head.
"It needs to stay in place - press harder, you fool!", shouts one.
"The Queen needs to enjoy her coronation. We want her to be happy!", laughs another, as he motions downward with the open palm of his hand. "Crush it down! Make her suffer!"

That drawing is fantastic - Barb's pain screams out of it.

I am looking forward to it. (Is there something in the air - I have been feeling similarly sadistic for the last week or so.)

That drawing is fantastic - Barb's pain screams out of it.

I am looking forward to it. (Is there something in the air - I have been feeling similarly sadistic for the last week or so.)
Thank you for your encouraging words, Migoz2. The approach of Fall somehow compels me to resume drawing my fantasies, to the edification of yourself and the rest of the crux crowd...long live the Queen, or perhaps not so long....

Thank you for your encouraging words, Migoz2. The approach of Fall somehow compels me to resume drawing my fantasies, to the edification of yourself and the rest of the crux crowd...long live the Queen, or perhaps not so long....

You mean there's more? :confused:

I was hoping that after that crown of thorns bit, people would tire, go get drunk and I could sneak off back to the palace. :rolleyes:

Oh, well ... I guess the show must go on ... :popcorn:

The soldiers forcefully jam the crown of mockery on @Barbaria1 's head. The sharp thorns pierce her scalp, and rivulets of blood cascade down her forehead and cheeks. She cries out in pain and tries to move away but they hold her head and body steady, so that the crowd can enjoy her agonizing moans.
"A Queen for our little Company!", they cry out in derision and spit in her face.

Her alternating gasps and moans, coupled with her partly covered, quivering, whipped breasts ogle many in the crowd. Like a pack of wolves, they want to devour this rebel queen.

Attachments

• barbaria24_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria24_scorpio.jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 490
Back
Top Bottom