The Passion of BARBARIA, Rebel Queen, by Scorpio

Go to CruxDreams.com
View attachment 758237 Of course, they've stripped me totally naked for the long walk to my crucifixion. and of course they expect me to bear my own patibulum. Why wouldn't they? After all, my total humiliation is foremost in their minds ... it's all part of the plan.

Well, I intend to show them that they can't get the best of me, their Queen! Difficult as it may be, I will struggle to my feet and I will bear this wood, and I shall ignore the insults and insolence of the rabble along the way ... and that's exactly what they are ... mindless rabble.

The hardest part, I think, will be getting off my knees. The wood is so long and so heavy, and the way in which they have my arms pulled back and my wrists wrapped around it puts such pressure on my neck and head. Even if I stand, I will be forced to lean forward and be unsteady as I walk. That they will love ... the sight of my dangling breasts will undoubtedly delight and thrill them ... the beasts!

But ... by the Gods ... I will do it. I will summon the strength somehow. I will persevere. I will triumph by my will.

And listen to them telling me to hurry ... that they haven't all day. Rubbish! What cheek! They, in fact, do have all day ... lazy and good for little ... and they intend to drag the spectacle of my suffering out as long as possible.

But, there is a good side to this, I keep telling myself ... at least the scourging is over, I am no longer bound like a helpless dog to a whipping post, and I am free to make my own way. Just wait. They will see! I will walk, just as I have been saying, and I will walk proud ... proud as the Queen that I am ... and before this is over I will die proud as well ... naked on a cross, but somehow triumphant in the end ... let them see!
You are very defiant. Surprisingly so. I thought that by now, after all the torture and pain, you would be more submissive and ready to do anything to avoid a grisly death on the cross. I was wrong....

"She embraces the wood like a lover,"

What a poetry.

"But, there is a good side to this, I keep telling myself ... at least the scourging is over, I am no longer bound like a helpless dog to a whipping post, and I am free to make my own way. Just wait. They will see! I will walk, just as I have been saying, and I will walk proud ... proud as the Queen that I am ... and before this is over I will die proud as well ... naked on a cross, but somehow triumphant in the end ... let them see! "

Barb you know how to make man aroused. Be brave and show us your strenght.:)

Here's another "no ink" experiment....

I show the 'Queen", still on her knees and now hunched over by the weight of the patibulum, the long rusty nails that will affix her wrists to the cross.
I push them roughly against her bloodied face, and exclaim "Here's your reward. No ropes. Some nice and lovely spikes for your highness!"
@Barbaria1 somehow finds the strength to raise her head and lift the heavy beam, looking straight at the nails.
Although she says nothing, her eyes seem to look pleadingly at me. She is tired and seems on the verge on giving up. But is she? This one is a tough woman, unlike many men that I have executed.

Attachments

• barbaria29_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria29_scorpio.jpg
    312.5 KB · Views: 698
42FDB781-352F-48DD-A3EE-597D126FC875.jpeg Heavy! How can one beam placed across my bare shoulders, possibly weigh so much? It presses against the back of the neck, causing me pain with every unsteady step as I stagger under its weight. Is it really that heavy? Or is my struggle to carry it more a sign of weakness due to my scourging, the awkwardness of the way in which it burdens me, or the fact that I’m weary and just want to quit ... to fall to the ground and die.

But of course, I won’t. I am a queen, and royalty can never bend, never show the masses a sign of weakness!

Carry this wretched beam, I will ... carry it as far as necessary ... no matter how often I fall and am whipped and beaten.

See it in my eyes! Look into my eyes! You will see in them my weariness, my pain, my humiliation ...but you will also see desperate determination ...the unbending will to go on.

I will never quit ... I am their queen ... they ... this unruly, taunting rabble can never take that away from me! I am their queen, whether I sit on a throne, expensively dressed and perfumed with a crown of gold ... or I stagger under the burden of this heavy patibulum to which my wrists will soon be brutally nailed, naked, disheveled and bleeding with a crown, not of gold, but of thorns...

I am still queen and they are nothing but rabble!

Last edited:
View attachment 759505 Heavy! How can one beam placed across my bare shoulders, possibly weigh so much? It presses against the back of the neck, causing me pain with every unsteady step as I stagger under its weight. Is it really that heavy? Or is my struggle to carry it more a sign of weakness due to my scourging, the awkwardness of the way in which it burdens me, or the fact that I’m weary and just want to quit ... to fall to the ground and die.

But of course, I won’t. I am a queen, and royalty can never bend, never show the masses a sign of weakness!

Carry this wretched beam, I will ... carry it as far as necessary ... no matter how often I fall and am whipped and beaten.

See it in my eyes! Look into my eyes! You will see in them my weariness, my pain, my humiliation ...but you will also see desperate determination ...the unbending will to go on.

I will never quit ... I am their queen ... they ... this unruly, taunting rabble can never take that away from me! I am their queen, whether I sit on a throne, expensively dressed and perfumed with a crown of gold ... or I stagger under the burden of this heavy patibulum to which my wrists will soon be brutally nailed, naked, disheveled and bleeding with a crown, not if gold, but of thorns...

I am still queen and they are nothing but rabble!
Your interior monologue, in response to jimsac's wonderful drawings, is really powerful, Barb.

Queen @Barbaria1 totters and falls several times. Weakened by the past tortures she can barely carry her beam.
Her left knee is bleeding profusely from the multiple impacts. Her crown gouges deeper in her scalp as the patibulum knocks hard against her head each time she falls.
She gasps as the soldier hits her macerated back with the scourge, fresh blood spurting out everywhere.
"Get up, you bitch!", he yells, "Your throne awaits you on the Hill of the Damned!"

Attachments

• barbaria30_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria30_scorpio.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 694
barbaria30_scorpio.jpg "Get up, you bitch!", he yells, "Your throne awaits you on the Hill of the Damned!"

Hill of the Damned? Oh no! They can't. It's hardly a place for a queen to die! That's where they crucify hardened criminals, thieves, beggars, prostitutes, and the like. But never, never someone of aristocratic, let alone royal, blood. How many humiliations have I already endured? Now they intend to top them off with my crucifixion on the Hill of the Damned.

And they are forcing me to carry the instrument of death on my bare shoulders ... a beam so heavy that I can barely stand under its weight, let alone walk! This is asking too much. I've already fallen several times, bloodied my knee, cried and sobbed, pointed out my helplessness. Yet, the only answer I get to my protestations is another lash across my bloodied back. I fear the next time I go down it will be flat on my face, and I will lack the strength ... the will ... to raise myself up.

What will they do then, I wonder? Beat me to death, lying on the ground? No that would be too easy. It would rob them of the show they intend ... the show the crowd is so eager to witness. They will get me to my feet one way or another, perhaps offer me drink, perhaps a little support, but they will make me walk. They will not be denied the pleasure of seeing me wobble and stagger, fall and suffer clear to the top of the Hill of the Damned.

Oh, if only it were not so high. The level road is bad enough, but soon I will be forced to fight the slope as well as the weight of the beam. May the Gods give me strength. I call upon my ancestors. Give me the strength and the will to see this through. I must not give them the satisfaction they seek. I will make it to the top of the hill and I will struggle, suffer and die on that damned cross. And not once, not even for a moment, will I ever give in!

Last edited:
View attachment 794507 "Get up, you bitch!", he yells, "Your throne awaits you on the Hill of the Damned!"

Hill of the Damned? Oh no! They can't. It's hardly a place for a queen to die! That's where they crucify hardened criminals, thieves, beggars, prostitutes, and the like. But never, never someone of aristocratic, let alone royal, blood. How many humiliations have I already endured? Now they they intend to top them off with my crucifixion on the Hill of the Damned.

And they are forcing me to carry the instrument of death on my bare shoulders ... a beam so heavy that I can barely stand under its weight, let alone walk! This is asking too much. I've already fallen several times, bloodied my knee, cried and sobbed, pointed out my helplessness. Yet, the only answer I get to my protestations is another lash across my bloodied back. I fear the next time I go down it will be flat on my face, and I will lack the strength ... the will ... to raise myself up.

What will they do then, I wonder? Beat me to death, lying on the ground? No that would be to easy. It would rob them of the show they intend ... the show the crowd is so eager to witness. They will get me to my feet one way or another, perhaps offer me drink, perhaps a little support, but they will make me walk. They will not be denied the pleasure of seeing me wobble and stagger, fall and suffer clear to the top of the Hill of the Damned.

Oh, if only it were not so high. The level road is bad enough, but soon I will be forced to fight the slope as well as the weight of the beam. May the Gods give me strength. I call upon my ancestors. Give me the strength and the will to see this through. I must not give them the satisfaction they seek. I will make it to the top of the hill and I will struggle, suffer and die on that damned cross. And not once, not even for a moment, will I ever give in!
Wow! Striking thoughts on her impending doom by our favorite Queen. She is still defiant. That will change when the nails are hammered in.

View attachment 794507 "Get up, you bitch!", he yells, "Your throne awaits you on the Hill of the Damned!"

Hill of the Damned? Oh no! They can't. It's hardly a place for a queen to die! That's where they crucify hardened criminals, thieves, beggars, prostitutes, and the like. But never, never someone of aristocratic, let alone royal, blood. How many humiliations have I already endured? Now they intend to top them off with my crucifixion on the Hill of the Damned.

What will they do then, I wonder? Beat me to death, lying on the ground? No that would be too easy. It would rob them of the show they intend ... the show the crowd is so eager to witness. They will get me to my feet one way or another, perhaps offer me drink, perhaps a little support, but they will make me walk. They will not be denied the pleasure of seeing me wobble and stagger, fall and suffer clear to the top of the Hill of the Damned.

Ow! Barb, I really like the way you write! You get me always greatly excited!

And my Queen, it won't be a real consolation, but you are about to provide a huge amount of sexual pleasure to the public that is going to witness your crucifixion. Seeing you nailed naked up in your cross it's going to be an incredible show.
So since you have no choice, offer yourself for our pleasure...

Kisses

Very impressive thoughts, so full of empathy. It takes a lot of courage to write something like that. Thanks Barbaria.

Let us relate the sad and tragic story of the rebel Queen, Barbaria. Her pain and pleasure is illustrated by the following pics. Fellow cruxers, feel free to comment and torment our hapless Barbaria….
The story starts with Queen Barbaria captured, stripped naked, tied up securely and thrown in a dungeon, where she can only guess at what horrors await her... @Barbaria1
Nothing will happen to Barbaria,if I have anything to say about it!

The people in the crowd jostle against each other to get a better view of the condemned Queen @Barbaria1 as she slowly carries the wooden beam on her way to crucifixion. They ogle her naked, bloodied and bruised body. They stare at her nudity and make fun of her helplessness.
They laugh as, utterly exhausted. she drops on her knees again, her hands loosening their grip on the patibulum and limply hang from the tight bindings across her narrow wrists.
The soldiers let the crowd humiliate the poor woman a little longer, and then they push the gawkers aside, shouting "Make way for the Queen! Her throne awaits!"

Attachments

• barbaria31_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria31_scorpio.jpg
    337.2 KB · Views: 587
Queen @Barbaria1 arrives at the Hill of the Damned. Wooden upright stakes line the remainder of the woman's walk of shame.
Although very weak and in excruciating pain, she looks up. The sun beats down on her tortured body. Amidst the blood and sweat blinding her eyes she can make out the cross that stands ready to receive her body. It is a solid wooden post about eight feet high, anchored securely in the ground by stones piled around its base. She notices that a small wooden foot-rest juts out from the stipes. They want her agony on the cross to be prolonged. She has heard that the condemned can last days on the cross, even when nailed.

Attachments

• barbaria32_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria32_scorpio.jpg
    366.9 KB · Views: 452
barbaria31_scorpio.jpg "Make way for the Queen! Her throne awaits!" they shout, swords drawn. I fear the uncontrollable crowd, as do they! The crowd wants to see me crucified, but given the chance they would also be delighted to get their hands on me and tear me limb from limb. They will get the former. A Queen on a throne of wood! They will delight in my sufferings nailed to the wood. So, I trudge ever onward, ridiculed at every step, falling to my knees, struggling to rise and stagger onward, naked, humiliated and totally helpless ... truly a walk of shame.

barbaria32_scorpio.jpg And then I reach the dreaded place of execution, with its rows of upright posts ... the place where so many before me have died, shamed and disgraced. What post shall be mine, I wonder. Some look well-used, splintered, bloody-stained, leaning to one side or the other, but up ahead ... that one ... new, unused and shimmering in the bright sunlight ... of course ... my throne of wood. I stumble again, raise my head. And then ... of course ... near the ground ... a small foot rest ... they have thought of everything ... there will be no quick merciful dying ... no, they intend to prolong my agony ... a living example, of what becomes of royalty when all goes wrong. They crowd wills that I shall continue to rule, but not over the land and populace, but over a tiny patch of stony ground, in the midst ot the hill of death, my only support ... my only subjects being ... a cross of wood, the spikes to be driven through my feet and wrists, the sweat pouring from my spores to mix with meandering streams of blood, the rasping of breath from lungs gasping for air. They will camp around me, ogling my nakedness, the obscene display of my private parts, my sobs and cries for mercy. They will eat, drink, laugh and point, sing and celebrate. What a terrible ending. Why must it be?

Back
Top Bottom