The Passion of BARBARIA, Rebel Queen, by Scorpio

Go to CruxDreams.com
The soldiers forcefully jam the crown of mockery on @Barbaria1 's head. The sharp thorns pierce her scalp, and rivulets of blood cascade down her forehead and cheeks. She cries out in pain and tries to move away but they hold her head and body steady, so that the crowd can enjoy her agonizing moans.
"A Queen for our little Company!", they cry out in derision and spit in her face.

Her alternating gasps and moans, coupled with her partly covered, quivering, whipped breasts ogle many in the crowd. Like a pack of wolves, they want to devour this rebel queen.
Poor Barb... :(

I would love to assure her that this is as bad as it gets.... :( :devil:

Her alternating gasps and moans, coupled with her partly covered, quivering, whipped breasts ogle many in the crowd. Like a pack of wolves, they want to devour this rebel queen.

51C393DE-E38D-4C4D-89EF-0D7A65876CD2.jpeg This just never ends. The pain and humiliation are bad enough, but now I am truly frightened by the bloodlust in the eyes of some of the more vocal members of the crowd, which as a whole appears to be reaching the threshold of mob behavior ... the number one fear of the privileged classes.

It appears almost certain now that I shall be crucified and left to suffer and die, naked and exposed, on a large cross, writhing and sweating under an unforgiving sun, on full public display for as long as I survive, and possibly even long after I expire. Not much to look forward to, is it?

It appears almost certain now that I shall be crucified and left suffer and die, naked and exposed, on a large cross, writhing and sweating under an unforgiving sun, on full public display for as long as I survive, and possibly even long after I expire.

Barb, you say that as if it was a bad thing!

Pass the popcorn, Wragg old boy.

The soldiers continue to taunt @Barbaria1 ...
"Bitch-queen!"
"Suck on my balls, queen!"
"Are you enjoying your coronation, slut?"
"Command and we will obey, your majesty!"
They grab her face and pull at her hair so that she keeps her head up. They want her to be humiliated as much as possible before the cross.
She can only close her eyes and pray for the nightmare to end.

Attachments

• barbaria25_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria25_scorpio.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 850
The soldiers continue to taunt @Barbaria1 ...
"Bitch-queen!"
"Suck on my balls, queen!"
"Are you enjoying your coronation, slut?"
"Command and we will obey, your majesty!"
They grab her face and pull at her hair so that she keeps her head up. They want her to be humiliated as much as possible before the cross.
She can only close her eyes and pray for the nightmare to end.

Taunts and more taunts! I hate it. These soldiers behave like a bunch of little boys, enjoying their ability to persecute and shame. Their taunts are so juvenile!

But the pain is real. The thorns of the crown dig into my scalp and I can feel the blood trickle down on my forehead. And the control over my head exerted by the one with a fistful of my hair keeps me from looking away from the horror of the crazed crowd demanding my immediate crucifixion.

My guess, though, is that the soldiers are in no hurry. They will drag out my misery and humiliations as much as they can. I know it’s going to be a long day. Will I have the strength to endure?

@Barbaria1 is the Queen of Pain. There she is, lying on the ground, clad in a ragged, dirty dress that does little to conceal the terrible weals and gashes from her flogging and birching.
What is equally painful is the crown of thorns, mocking her claim to royalty. The utter humiliation from the crown and her partial nudity pains her.
She hears the crowd clamor for her crucifixion. The soldiers taunt her. Some in the crowd edge closer to get a better look at her wounds and her still splendid feminine curves.
They can't wait to see her struggle on her throne, the cross....

Attachments

• barbaria26_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria26_scorpio.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 850
“Crucify her! Nail her to the Cross!” they chant over and over again, the cruel words echoing off surrounding walls and swelling as more and more take up the cry. My once loyal subjects will settle for nothing less than to see their queen writhing nakedly on a cross under the hot midday sun. They want to see me brutally nailed in place and raised on high to suffer hours of unbearable physical and emotional stress and torment. To them it’s both entertainment and release ... to see me crucified is the only thing that will satisfy the hate and contempt they feel for their fallen ruler.

“Crucify her! Nail her to the Cross!” they chant over and over again, the cruel words echoing off surrounding walls and swelling as more and more take up the cry. My once loyal subjects will settle for nothing less than to see their queen writhing nakedly on a cross under the hot midday sun. They want to see me brutally nailed in place and raised on high to suffer hours of unbearable physical and emotional stress and torment. To them it’s both entertainment and release ... to see me crucified is the only thing that will satisfy the hate and contempt they feel for their fallen ruler.
“Writhing nakedly on a cross” - says it all, doesn’t it? Well put, Barb!

The self-appointed queen crawls painfully towards the patibulum, her ample breasts protruding from her "royal" robe. Blood from the crown of humiliation continues to ooze down her forehead into her eyes and mouth.
"Look at her", the crowd cries "The Queen of Worms!"
@Barbaria1 shudders as she sees the heavy, splinter-laden wood. A couple of sharp, evil-looking nails have been thrown haphazardly on the ground next to the beam to further taunt her. She barely notices the titulus proclaiming the reason for her impending slow and painful death...

Attachments

• barbaria27_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria27_scorpio.jpg
    279.9 KB · Views: 756
I crawl painfully, as directed, toward the place of my execution. My vision is clouded by blood and sweat, but I am aware of the rough-hewn timber awaiting me on the ground ahead, and of the large spikes to be used to cruelly nail me to it. Also, of the forest of legs belonging to soldiers and crowd surrounding me ... jeering me on, as I drag my half-naked, whiplashed body across the burning sand. The insults keep coming. Imaginations run wild ... there seems to be no end to the taunting remarks and chants taken up by my tormentors. Their latest is to dub me “the queen of worms”. Where did they get that? Are they referring to the way I am forced to crawl before them ... like some lowly worm? Oh, let this be over soon! I wish for a quick death on the cross, but I fear that every effort will be made to sustain my agony and humiliation for as long as possible. I will be undoubtedly be left hanging for hours, possibly days ... a drawn out, sordid spectacle ... that’s what they will want, and demand. Sigh. If only this were a bad dream from which I might awaken!

You are great artist Jimsac! - first I admired pictures of splendid Gabreiella Syvilla, now these. Thank you!
And thank you Barbaria for you thoughts - this what you are writing here. I think that it is not easy to find right text for each of the pictures.
It may even be easier to think about how the character (hero) from the drawing feels than to describe it well ..

You are great artist Jimsac! - first I admired pictures of splendid Gabreiella Syvilla, now these. Thank you!
And thank you Barbaria for you thoughts - this what you are writing here. I think that it is not easy to find right text for each of the pictures.
It may even be easier to think about how the character (hero) from the drawing feels than to describe it well ..
Thank you for sharing your thoughts, wikk. I agree, barb is never at a loss for words - she reads through my drawings with pin point precision and transforms into sexy prose.
I’m currently undecided on whether to proceed with the patibulum or just get it over with and crucify her. I may be posting some miscellaneous stuff on my other thread to help find inspiration.

I’m currently undecided on whether to proceed with the patibulum or just get it over with and crucify her.

That’s up to you, of course. As for the queen, I can tell you most definitely that the queen is in no hurry to be crucified. Being nailed to the platibulum will be no picnic, but anything to delay the inevitable...

Queen @Barbaria1 is pulled up. She is in extreme pain and can barely stand.
Laughing, the soldiers divest her of her last shred of modesty, the threadbare garment that they had earlier compelled her to wear for her coronation.
As the ruffians roughly rip away her clothing, she falls on her knees, crowned head bowed.
The patibulum is brought and loaded on her scourged back. They tie her wrists to the wood.
She flinches as the rough wood scrapes against the many weals and gashes from her previous tortures.
She embraces the wood like a lover, her body exposed for all to see...

Attachments

• barbaria28_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria28_scorpio.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 571
barbaria28_scorpio.jpg Of course, they've stripped me totally naked for the long walk to my crucifixion. and of course they expect me to bear my own patibulum. Why wouldn't they? After all, my total humiliation is foremost in their minds ... it's all part of the plan.

Well, I intend to show them that they can't get the best of me, their Queen! Difficult as it may be, I will struggle to my feet and I will bear this wood, and I shall ignore the insults and insolence of the rabble along the way ... and that's exactly what they are ... mindless rabble.

The hardest part, I think, will be getting off my knees. The wood is so long and so heavy, and the way in which they have my arms pulled back and my wrists wrapped around it puts such pressure on my neck and head. Even if I stand, I will be forced to lean forward and be unsteady as I walk. That they will love ... the sight of my dangling breasts will undoubtedly delight and thrill them ... the beasts!

But ... by the Gods ... I will do it. I will summon the strength somehow. I will persevere. I will triumph by my will.

And listen to them telling me to hurry ... that they haven't all day. Rubbish! What cheek! They, in fact, do have all day ... lazy and good for little ... and they intend to drag the spectacle of my suffering out as long as possible.

But, there is a good side to this, I keep telling myself ... at least the scourging is over, I am no longer bound like a helpless dog to a whipping post, and I am free to make my own way. Just wait. They will see! I will walk, just as I have been saying, and I will walk proud ... proud as the Queen that I am ... and before this is over I will die proud as well ... naked on a cross, but somehow triumphant in the end ... let them see!

Back
Top Bottom