The Passion of BARBARIA, Rebel Queen, by Scorpio

Go to CruxDreams.com
As they prepare to affix her left wrist, they hear the rebel whispering a name. 'Erin' perhaps?
"She must really be delirious from the pain", mutters one soldier to the other as they hold her arm firmly against the wood.
As the second nail is hammered in, Queen @Barbaria1 wails and howls in agony. The torture is indescribable.

Bolts of pain shoot madly down her right arm, temporarily blocking the atrocious pain radiating from her left wrist.
The rebel's face contorts in agony and her naked torso heaves madly up and down.

General Scorpianus smiles as he gets his revenge on the rebel which had eluded him for so long...

Attachments

• barbaria40_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria40_scorpio.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 832
A3AC6D75-F3F8-421B-BA0C-A27D1AB23D81.jpeg All thoughts of dear loyal Erin ... of the righteous freedom-seeking rebellion she and I once led ... now decapitated ... leaderless ... of what horrors we might yet face together on this hill of suffering and death ... are wiped away by the excruciating pain of my brutal nailing.

I cry to the heavens. I writhe and squirm. I dig my heels into the pebbly ground and arch my back, shaking my head woefully from side to side. Spasms of uncontrollable trembling wrack my body, until at long last, exhaustion sets in. I collapse and lie quietly on my back, panting softly, fighting back the sobs.

Through teary eyes, I once again take stock of my surroundings. Erin is gone, taken from my side. Most likely to be nailed and raped as I have been.

A crowd surrounds, pushing, shoving for a better view, buzzing incessantly ... comments, taunts, ridicule.

And there, standing over me, with a dark, self-satisfied sneer on his face ... my nemesis ... General Scorpianus!

Last edited:
View attachment 821125 All thoughts of dear loyal Erin ... of the righteous freedom-seeking rebellion she and I once led ... now decapitated ... leaderless ... of what horrors we might yet face together on this hill of suffering and death ... are wiped away by the excruciating pain of my brutal nailing.

I cry to the heavens. I writhe and squirm. I dig my heels into the pebbly ground and arch my back, shaking my head woefully from side to side. Spasms of uncontrollable trembling wrack my body, until at long last, exhaustion sets in. I collapse and lie quietly on my back, panting softly, fighting back the sobs.

Through teary eyes, I once again take stock of my surroundings. Erin is gone, taken from my side. Most likely to be nailed and raped as I have been.

A crowd surrounds, pushing, shoving for a better view, buzzing incessantly ... comments, taunts, ridicule.

And there, standing over me, with a dark, self-satisfied sneer on his face ... my nemesis ... General Scorpianus!
Lovely prose. Keeps me going

You two must be getting bored with me telling you how incredible the work you are doing is. No? Oh, ok then.....

@jimsac Your images just keep getting better and better. More brutally moving and more powerful.

And @Barbaria1, this response is one of your most effective yet. I don't think I have ever read anything which conveys better the utter agony and cruelty of crucifixion.

Last edited:
You two must be getting bored with me telling you how incredible the work you are doing is. No? Oh, ok then.....

@jimsac Your images just keep getting better and better. More brutally moving and more powerful.

And @Barbaria1, this response is one of your most effective yet. I don't think I have ever read anything which conveys better the utter agony and cruelty of crucifixion.
Believe me. Migoz2, we never get bored of your comments!! Keep 'em coming - food for the starving artists :)

After the soldiers nail Queen @Barbaria1 to the patibulum they move away. Rapidly.
The rebel is howling and bucking like a horse.
Her body arches upward in pain, and her long, fine legs thrash around madly, sending clouds of dust in the air. Her crowned head smashes against the wood, sending fresh rivulets of blood down her brow.

The brutes make lewd comments about her helpless, nailed nudity.

"Look at that tight cunt! I wish I had her in the barracks - I would have taught her a thing or two!"
"Nah, I would have fucked her in her royal ass!"
"Bitch! Where is your army now, huh?"
"She has no shame, showing us her pussy like that!"
"I think she's gonna give us a fine show on the cross - crucify her!"

The crowd, equally enthusiastic, cry out "Nail 'er up! Nail her to her throne!"

Attachments

• barbaria41_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria41_scorpio.jpg
    462.6 KB · Views: 784
Believe me. Migoz2, we never get bored of your comments!! Keep 'em coming - food for the starving artists :)
I am at a loss for words to express my admiration for your work. Among many outstanding qualities is the fact that your drawings keep getting better and better! As time goes on, they have become much more effective at conveying the emotions and feeling and pain and suffering of your victims. Keep it up!!!

I am at a loss for words to express my admiration for your work. Among many outstanding qualities is the fact that your drawings keep getting better and better! As time goes on, they have become much more effective at conveying the emotions and feeling and pain and suffering of your victims. Keep it up!!!
Thank you, Praefectus. Your words mean a lot!
I often draw a couple right after another, when I feel inspired. I often go through dry periods until the next spell hits me.
But yes, I do try to catch the emotional and erotic moment that I think is central to our kink here at cruxforums.

A1931415-3A06-4ED8-AC08-4FE13C1FFAB4.jpeg In a moment of lucidity, as I lie exhausted on the ground following the nailing of my wrists, I am able to reflect. And I am struck by what a master impresario General Scorpianus is!

I mean just look at what has happened to me. It’s all been carefully scripted and choreographed for maximum effect ... the public shaming, nudity, crown of thorns, scourging, beam carrying, nailing and rape. All in front of vast crowds, incited to mock and humiliate, to demand nothing less than a brutal crucifixion of their deposed Rebel Queen. And even the added touch of the elvin warrior, Erin ... a dual crucifixion to sustain the interest of the masses over the long hours of suffering in the cross! Genius, no?

Yes, a master impresario! No one could have done it better!

The order is given - "Come on, hoist her up!"
By means of ropes tied to her patibulum, the semi-conscious Queen @Barbaria1 is dragged up from the ground. Her head bowed not in submission, but in exhaustion.

One side of her body is pulled more than the other, sending waves of agonizing pain from her nailed wrists down her arm. No one tries to help her up and support her nude tortured body.

She is almost glued to the ground. She does not want to leave the earth.

"Come on, get her up on the cross!", cries the crowd...

Attachments

• barbaria42_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria42_scorpio.jpg
    342.2 KB · Views: 758
The rebel queen, nailed by her wrists to the wood, is lifted higher and higher.
Barely conscious, her feet drag lifelessly along the dusty ground.
No attempt is made to support her, so she howls in agony as the weight of her martyred body starts to pull at her nailed wrists. She is not being smoothly hoisted, but violently jerked to and fro as the men pull the ropes with no coordination whatsoever.

And yet, through all the pain and suffering, @Barbaria1 is dimly aware of the presence of someone gently supporting her.
Fresh rivulets of blood flowing from the crown of thorns have blinded her, but she can smell the scent, that lovely perfume of @ERIN the Brave , her most faithful follower. She can feel Erin's rock-hard nipples brushing against her back; her soft hands gliding along her taut, naked body.

Somehow, amongst all the torment, she feels THAT.

Attachments

• barbaria43_scorpio.jpg
    barbaria43_scorpio.jpg
    350.1 KB · Views: 623
No attempt is made to support her, so she howls in agony as the weight of her martyred body starts to pull at her nailed wrists. She is not being smoothly hoisted, but violently jerked to and fro as the men pull the ropes with no coordination whatsoever.

And yet, through all the pain and suffering, @Barbaria1 is dimly aware of the presence of someone gently supporting her.
Fresh rivulets of blood flowing from the crown of thorns have blinded her, but she can smell the scent, that lovely perfume of @ERIN the Brave , her most faithful follower. She can feel Erin's rock-hard nipples brushing against her back; her soft hands gliding along her taut, naked body.

Now we arrive at the main course, I hope you still have an appetite! The queen, exhausted, abused and humiliated, ascends her rightful throne, raised up so all the people can see. Her body, painted with sweat, blood, filth, is already stretching in a very attractive way. We will see the play of her muscles and tendons, the smooth skin tighten over ribs, the belly drawn in with effort. Arms and legs will strive for a position that does not bring pain, but the cruel nails will make that impossible. Gravity and her own delectable body will torment the queen relentlessly, while she struggles to stay focused, fights to preserve a fragment of dignity in the face of overwhelming torture.

By means of ropes tied to her patibulum, the semi-conscious Queen @Barbaria1 is dragged up from the ground. Her head bowed not in submission, but in exhaustion.

One side of her body is pulled more than the other, sending waves of agonizing pain from her nailed wrists down her arm. No one tries to help her up and support her nude tortured body.

Now we arrive at the main course, I hope you still have an appetite! The queen, exhausted, abused and humiliated, ascends her rightful throne, raised up so all the people can see. Her body, painted with sweat, blood, filth, is already stretching in a very attractive way. We will see the play of her muscles and tendons, the smooth skin tighten over ribs, the belly drawn in with effort. Arms and legs will strive for a position that does not bring pain, but the cruel nails will make that impossible. Gravity and her own delectable body will torment the queen relentlessly, while she struggles to stay focused, fights to preserve a fragment of dignity in the face of overwhelming torture.

barbaria42_scorpio.jpg

And I thought the nailing of my wrists to the beam was bad ... No, being hoisted up is worse! I just wanted to sleep ... to be oblivious to everything after they nailed my second wrist. But the crucified get no rest. And no one among my crucifiers is in a hurry. The soldiers want to draw out the torture of being dragged to the post, and raised, for as long as possible. The crowd, however is impatient. Hence heir insistent chant of "Come on, get her up on the cross!"

barbaria43_scorpio.jpg

And so, hearing the impatience of the mob to see me hanging from the wood, my ascent is accelerated at the hands of the soldiers ... and the pain of iron on bone and nerve in my wrists pounds in my head, especially given the bumps and jerks of the raising process.

But wait! ... that scent ... it's Erin again, pressing her nakedness against my body, her soft hands lifting me, relieving some of the stress. Ever faithful Erin! She gives me strength, the will to go on, to remain focused, to defy, to fight to preserve a fragment of dignity in the face of overwhelming torture.!

Last edited:
View attachment 832884

And I thought the nailing of my wrists to the beam was bad ... No, being hoisted up is worse! I just wanted to sleep ... to be oblivious to everything after they nailed my second wrist. But the crucified get no rest. And no one among my crucifiers is in a hurry. The soldiers want to draw out the torture of being dragged to the post, and raised, for as long as possible. The crowd, however is impatient. Their insistent chant of "Come on, get her up on the cross!"

View attachment 832883

And so, hearing the impatience of the mob to see me hanging from the wood, my ascent is accelerated at the hands of the soldiers ... and the pain of iron on bone and nerve in my wrists pounds in my head, especially given the bumps and jerks of the raising process.

But wait! ... that scent ... it's Erin again, pressing her nakedness against my body, her soft hands lifting me, relieving some of the stress. Ever faithful Erin! She gives me strength, the will to go on, to remain focused, to defy, to fight to preserve a fragment of dignity in the face of overwhelming torture.!
Well worth the wait...

Fantastic image there! Beautifully done. :very_hot::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Back
Top Bottom