The Witches

Go to CruxDreams.com
Capitula I

In order to procure more pain for my victims as I fuck them, I wrap a chain around my cock. Thus equipped, I worm my way into her beautiful cunt......

And you, what are you thinking as you lie there, conquered? You're looking at me with eyes full of terror. But I know that you want to experience my armed prick. I approach you again and rape you with my monstrous tool. Again, in front, behind, fuck after fuck. So now you too have had your share of extreme torture, and your overflowing juices glaze the pavement of the cell.

readytofuck.jpg

Can you assemble all this work as a PDF? then I can post it in the arcive.
Dearest Melissa, Eulalia is coming to post text and I post the pictures, after a complete upload of a story we assemble as a .pdf, only a little problem, the pics have a less definition of originals!!! Ascanio

Yes there's still lots more story to come​
(it's really by Ascanio - I'm just polishing the English and learning some new Latin idoms!:))​
And Hansi's working on an illustrated pdf of eulalia christa too!:D

Capitula I

Finished with the violent fucking, your legs untied from the rings, I let you drop to the floor. I detach the ropes tying your hands from the hook that has held you suspended, remove the stone from your mouth, and put you into a small cage, locking it shut. Dalie and Elie enter in their cages too. I leave you alone in the secret chamber to pass the night in the company of mice and beetles. Tomorrow we will resume our journey to Narbonne. Just a little longer, then I'll have my prisoners in my castle! Ingabbioupl.jpg

Capitula IV

Incipit secunda pars
(after a long time of Torture)

9 July 1330 a.d.

The summery haze creates fantastic mirages, the city is suspended in air that mirrors it in the emptiness, trees and castles are like clouds in sky, lakes appear where there is only sand. I return to my castle, triumphant, the heretics that three years ago managed to escape capture have been caught in an ambush among the mountains of the Pyrenees, far away from the site of the first skirmish. Nobody's got away this time: Guillaume from Carcassonne and Remi from Albi have been executed immediately, I didn't want them to be taken away from me and carried off to Avignon. Their parchments have been burnt too so they won't get into the hands of the papal nuncios – and also because they didn't contain any incriminating writings, anything for which they could be condemned.

Now my three prisoners, the three witches, won't serve any useful purpose for me any longer, they aren't able to tell me anything more that could be of profit. So I've sent a summons to the abbey of Fontfroid and tomorrow the four monks will return for the second stage of the of the process, which must be carried out five days before the beginning of the third stage, as is prescribed in the canonical procedures.

Eulalie has endured all the tortures and she wouldn't yield a thing; Dalie's now quite mad, she doesn't cry, but behaves like a captive animal, beating her head against the cell bars, not uttering words any more; the beautiful Elie is a shadow, she can't even stand up, just drags herself around on her hands and knees with a lost, vacant look, as soon as she senses the sound of steps she cowers in the darkest corner of her cell, hiding her head between her legs, trying to protect her body.

These thirty-three months of torture have been truly terrible, but I havent gone too far, I've kept you alive to enjoy your ruin, to experience even in your last days the sadistic pleasure of your destruction. The days I've passed away from my castle hunting down the rebels have sharpened my desire for your bodies, so now I've come down to the secret dungeon to resume the job. I must prepare you for an extraordinary event, an exceptional experience. I gather up the body of beautiful Elie between my arms and place her in a small cell, in the center of which is a drainage hole. Crossing sideways there's a beam at the height of her knees, from above which hangs a chain. I rest her stomach on the beam, tie her arms, and raise them behind her, shackling them to the chain. Her legs are spread wide apart on the beam. Into her mouth I introduce a ring tied firmly behind the nape of her neck by leather tapes. Her hair, gathered up together, is tied to a ring that is is hauled up high by a rope fixed to the chain. I present my dick to her face while I stand in front of her; into her arsehole I press a sphere that has a hole through it and a projecting tube to which is fixed another pipe (made of gut) that comes from a fixed tank. This tank has been filled with a mixture of oil and water, and this begins to fill her abdomen, giving her an internal washing, an enema. As the liquid slowly fills her intestine, I penetrate my prick into her throat. She's truly learnt her lesson and begins to suck, licking the glans, and then swallows the sperm that I ejaculate into her throat. Now her abdomen is very full, she is swelling, wailing with the pain of the pressure and the desire to evacuate the excess liquid from her stomach. I remove the sphere from her anus and she empties herself, bursting out in a violent eruption, almost fainting. I carry her into the nearby cell, hang her with her arms above her head, legs spread, and begin to wash her body, her hair, groping her breasts, thighs, buttocks. To wash her cunt I introduce a stick with a soaking rag wrapped round it, and I then use it to thoroughly wash the inside of her arse. Now she is clean and ready for the night encounter!

I also carry Dalie into the small cell. She looks at me with rolling eyes as if she were seeing me for the first time, as if every thing that is happening is for the first time, she has no memory, mentally she is destroyed. She is likewise flushed out, washed and cleaned up, she's ready.

Eulalie , now it's your turn, you that you have stood up to everything! You fix your eyes on me with an enquiring look, seeking to understand what is about to happen. You'll find out later, for the time being you'll just receive the service that I've applied to your companions. After that you're brought back into your cell, chained, and spread on the wooden board that serves for bed. A Venetian merchant returned from travel in the Far East has sold me a flask of blue liquid, a drug very much more powerful than that one from the old fellow who knew the secrets of the druids, the one that provoked your hallucinatory nightmares. I make you drink a drop of it in a goblet of wine.

While the drink begins to take effect I carry you down into a dungeon quarried out beneath the castle cellars, where nobody has ever entered before you. I put your back onto a horizontal triangular support (set on a vertical T), with your arms and the legs spread to an X and held by six chains that stretch you by your wrists and ankles, attached to a short vertical column. Your legs form a hexagon at the center of the room, on the walls burn flaming torches.

All that is about to happen does not happen in the real world but in another dimension, where bodies transported to another world undergo real experiences, but when those bodies are returned to this world they don't keep the physical effects of those experiences, just memories of them that will keep returning as living nightmares.

From the burning torches a shining red fog descends that grows dense on the flagstones and coagulates in three areas close to your head. The brightness of the torches increases, small flames flicker from fissures between the stones in the walls and the floor. The three balls of fieery fog form into three demonic figures, but the Devil is in reality a unity that is manifest in three bodies, IT IS MY METAMORPHOSIS. The three figures, identical to each other, are very different from anything you've ever seen before in portrayals of the Evil One: a thickset, sturdy, tough body supported on legs like those of the tyrannosaurus, but having a pair of hands with eight clawed fingers in place of feet, six arms with hands with eight jointed fingers, a very long tail, thick skin like that of a prehistoric reptile covered with horny scales. A crest runs all along the length of its back and ends on the tail. It has three heads, of which the highest has the appearance of a rhinoceros' snout with two horns like those of that animal and two more at the sides like those of a ram. From its nostrils emerge two tusks like those of a wild boar. The other two heads, each with a long neck like the body of a large snake, have forms similar to the head of a cobra, but with a crest extending right over it. This chimerical body displays yet more monstrous aspects: its genitals are enormous, its penis is like the head of a snake, from whose mouth juts sharp-pointed and poisonous teeth and a long forked tongue whose tips open like mouths, the tail accommodates within itself another creature and this too has a penis, again with a tongue emerging from a mouth in the glans. Mouths in the sides of the testicles open to display four sharp-pointed and poisonous teeth inside, but in place of the tongue a second mouth appears, with fangs and forked tongue. With small biting mouths, other outgrowths appear over the member, one like a long snake, the other like the beak of a bird of prey but with teeth like a prehistoric bird.

Appearing as if from the nothing these demons almost scare you to death, you're already thinking you'll soon be in the mouth of Satan. What is happening to you, Eulalie, is exactly what has been experienced by your sisters in their infernal journey, being initiated into possession by the Devil.

You contort, trying to free yourself from the chains so as not to fall between the claws of the demon, but vainly as the the manacles and leg-irons fixed on the chains won't let you escape. The beast jumps on you, with the hands on its lower limbs it seizes your legs, scoring its claws into the flesh of your thighs, while the clawed hands on arms that emerge from the lower part of its trunk enwrap your body, and, reaching round behind, open up your arsehole, sinking their claws into the flesh of your buttocks. The second pair of hands squeeze their claws into the gristle of your external pubis and the lips of your cunt, tugging them extremely wide open. The third pair seizes the base your breasts, sinking their claws into them. The penis enters your cunt and opens its mouth, sinking its fangs into the bottom of your vaginal cavity, while the tongue penetrates through the cervical opening right into your womb, and the right and left branches intrude into the fallopian tubes up to your ovaries, the mouths on the little heads of the two parts of the tongue begin to devour your unripe eggs. The second penis, coming out from the tail, is introduced into your arse, its mouth opens to seize the lining of the rectum, the very long tongue penetrates and goes all through your intestine, into your stomach, your oesophagus, right up to your throat. The mouths of the lateral heads open to grab your breasts beetween their teeth and sink into the meat, their internal mouths biting the aureoles while their teeth sink into you, the tongues both kissing and tormenting your nipples, while the lips suck blood and milk. The tongue of the central head is thrust into your mouth, where it opens and seizes your tongue between its teeth, as its own tongue is forced into your throat and travels down through your oesophagus into your stomach, thence into your intestine, exploring every bit as far as your rectum. The tusks projecting from the demon's nose are forced up your nostrils. The outgrowths from the penis torment you by entering into your urethra, growing and shrinking and twisting, the snout clamps your clitoris and almost rips it off. The members that have invaded all your entrails squirm and writhe like snakes, you feel this unclean presence within you, the heads armed with teeth chewing on your tongue in your mouth, on the sphincters in your anus, and on the walls of the vaginal cavern in your cunt; with biting movements they keep sinking in and drawing out the parts where they are lodged, provoking unbearable torment.

This hellish coupling continues all night and more, being repeated many times over. The demon enters and leaves your body, torturing you and tearing you in pieces. It ejaculates inside you, filling you with burning fluids and poison, until it at last it abandons you as a dead woman.

(And all this time I've been enjoying myself a great deal in your body!)

Chapter 2

Abandon hope all you who descend into this hell, which you'll only leave when you go the other, the eternal, one. You are my possession I shall do with you everything I want, you are naked flesh to be tortured, you're still alive but you're already dead, you're just meat for roasting! I shall stretch out your time of agony for my simple purpose of enjoying your suffering, your screams of pain will be a symphony for my ears, your blood like a goblet of wine wine, your woman-juices like honey. In order to make you understand that here a single rule applies, the rule of pain, I raise the cage in which you are captive with a chain that hangs from a beam, and impale you pushing them in hard. You can wait for just as long as you need to reflect on your terrible fate.
I shall return in a little while, and we shall spend the night together.

Meditatio.jpg

Back
Top Bottom